[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could you love a woman who had another man's cum on her face?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cumshot.jpg (59KB, 400x520px)
cumshot.jpg
59KB, 400x520px
could you love a woman who had another man's cum on her face?
>>
>>38856471
>can you love your mom
In a familiar sense, yes, I can "love" a woman. However, in a romantic sense I think I've lost attraction to them all except in purely objectified way (their bodies are attractive (tits and ass)).
>>
>>38856471
I think I will never have that much cum in my balls
How is that possible?
>>
>Skin cells live 2-3 weeks
>Can just wait out whatever shit she did in the past
Seems you nukkas don't have much capacity for future planning
>>
>>38856471

could you go shitposting on b? thank you.
>>
I'd probably ask her to wash it off first, but sure
>>
every girl is literally made out of another man's smelly load
>>
Yes, because she'll only be getting my cum on her face for the rest of her life. Breaking a wild woman and having her loyal to you is better than having a virgin who will only stick with you out of familiarity (that is unless she has a desire to "explore").
>>
>>38856627
>>38856569
>>38856645
cucks detected
(obgtvtyvty)
>>
>>38856471
If she's had a normal amount of sexual partners and only had sex while in a commited relationship then yes, if she sleeps around then no.
>>
I can say no, here on the internet, based on one post.

But in real life, if a girl loved me, I'd probably fall for her.
>>
>>38856471
I'd suck it off her face and snowball it with her
>>
>>38856855
>I'd suck it off her face and snowball it with her
A man of patrician taste.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.