[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder for you robots. Tipping really isn't optional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (617KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
617KB, 640x920px
Daily reminder for you robots. Tipping really isn't optional
>>
>>38856381
>Going out to eat
Fucking normies. Kys faggot OP.
>>
Joke's on you normie faggot, I don't go out to eat anyway.
>>
>>38856397
>normies
>kys
back to r eddit with you, normalFAG
>>
>>38856381
tipping is a scam angled by employers to continue to pay workers low wages.
>>
>>38856381

>..even after getting a good service.
>a good service.
>a

Maybe don't make shitty memes if you can't into English.
>>
>tipping
I avoid any place that requires a tip. Why should I pay someones salary when the company cant?
>>
>>38856381
Retard doesn't know what optional means
Do you legally have to do it? No? Then it's optional.
>>
>open a restaurant
>actively refuse to pay your employees a living wage
>force them to lick the assholes of any retard that comes into the establishment
>make them grovel on their hands and knees to appease shitheads for tips
>fire anyone that doesn't receive enough tips because they're "bad for business"
>be sheltered by a culture of tipping

i pity anyone that has to wait tables or work in food service because they're getting fucked on a daily basis by their bosses
>>
>>38856836
>living wage

Nah, fuck off, Marxist.
>>
waitstaff are basically independently contracting the opportunity to work their wiles on the premises of a benevolent job creator
if they don't enjoy being afforded the chance to bilk a fat proletariat out of a piece of their funny money then they can take their panhandling to the hot, dangerous streets
>>
>>38856859
>muh essjawdubbya boogieman
>>
>>38856859

Marxists want to abolish wage labor entirely.
>>
>>38856859
Marx was right in this case.
Fuck off, cuckservative.
>>
Whisper is 4chan for normies. Fuck off faggot
>>
>at least 20%
nah, fuck off with that. I receive tips myself, so I always tip at least a little (and always cash, even if you pay with credit always tip with cash), but I only give that much if I feel the service was higher than average. 10-15% is certainly sufficient
>>
File: 213145435.jpg (64KB, 614x520px)
213145435.jpg
64KB, 614x520px
>>38857008
>"b-b-b-but the minimum wage is too low! it's just not fair!"

Maybe try actually learning some skills and doing something productive in your youth so you don't end up stuck in shitty catering jobs then, cuck.
>>
>>38857192
Maybe try thinking outside of retard simple explanations like "muh skills" and accept the myriad of other reasons that limit people in these situations.

>youth
Like how old? 18? How many 18 year olds are running around with degrees?
>>
File: honhonhon.jpg (19KB, 236x330px)
honhonhon.jpg
19KB, 236x330px
>>38856381
>20%
>tip
>tipping ever
>>
>>38857192
>posting about people not having skills or being productive
>on /r9k/

roll into a ditch, cuck
>>
>>38856381
Like I give an original shit.
>>
>>38856381
Daily reminder for you burgers that tipping is optional in most countries. Just because they don't pay staff properly in the USA doesn't mean tipping is expected where we are!
>>
>>38856381
I'm pretty sure if you are poorer than the waitress she should be tipping YOU.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.