[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7352.png (67KB, 902x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7352.png
67KB, 902x667px
Why are Asian American men so crazy, is it something about the cultural conflict between capitalism and confucianism?

>>
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/78bmza/the-cost-of-losing-your-virginity-late

>"It made me angry to see my classmates of every other ethnicity bragging about having sex," said Wu, who is Asian. "Was it really a race thing? Maybe, maybe not."

Also

>Racial tendency towards hyper-sensitivity (seeing everything as a loss of face).
>Inability to accept pairbonding in the West is less about money (Chad on $80k pa > Chang on $150k pa as far as getting girls goes).
>Male entitlement, due to a sexist (the non-meme kind) culture.
>>
hi. asian lurker here. i'd just like to share my thoughts on this issue.

the primary reason so many asian males that grow up in western culture turn away from society is just what you said, cultural conflict. but it's more than that. it's an entire system seemingly dedicated to breeding beta males and school shooters.

consider the following. many asian men grow up in a "pre-determined" household. they grow up, study hard, become doctor. no other choices. while stereotypical, this was certainly true for every other asian male i met in my high school. of course, this ambitious fate that asian parents push upon their sons is difficult, and requires constant, maintained studying throughout their childhood. many asian men grow up without childhoods, with their only fond memories winning trophies or going to some competition. this was also true in my case. because of the constant study regimen that asian men often endure for their childhood, they grow very isolated. very few asian men who grow up in these type of households turn out to be remotely sociable, because ever since they started locking themselves in their rooms, the only people they ever got to talk to were their own parents, which were often busy working in hospitals or universities.

they fear their parents being mad at them for not studying because they are literally the only voices they have in their lives. they are pushed by a constant fear of abandonment and permanent isolation, a live they unknowingly already live. and by studying more, they only achieve further isolation from the rest of society.

this toxic attitude that is inscribed into asian men by their own parents creates an intense envy or jealousy for the western society they see around them. this is most pronounced during teen years in high school or university, where they witness western men around them having fun, getting girls, and living a life that seems joyous in every aspect that they are excluded from.

>>
>>38855632
>>38855693
>>38855738
I'd like it if all of you faggots returned to r/asianmasculinity and circle jerked your tiny cocks with the tears that fall knowing your women prefer whites as your lube
>>
>>38855738
it is at this stage they have realized that they traded their childhood for trophies covered in a shiny yellow plastic coating. they realize that their lives are shitty and empty, with the only future carved out for them is to stay in school for 10 more fucking years, and then be a doctor and finally marry someone who is after their wallet. they seek further social validation for their thoughts, because hating society is clearly taboo. they want an explanation, maybe just a reason to keep going. they want someone they can vent to, someone that understands what they have been going through because they live in a world where they have it harder than everyone else. they want a girl, hell maybe even a guy if they're desperate enough, because they are thirsting for some, any form of emotional connection to a world around them that tells them they don't belong.

and then they see how asian parents treat their girls. showering them in compliments, and even going as far as to encourage them marry rich white men to bear a successful future for their own sons. this drives anger and frustration into the hearts of many of us, who have been milked for all of their hard work and achievement only to be scammed by the promise of a great future that never existed.

then they start applying to college and learning that affirmative action directly discriminates against them, and that women and minorities have it far easier than they do going to college. their entire lives are just revolving around constant work for a hopeless, bleak reward that they expect from a society that excludes and mocks them every step of their life.
>>38855768
Ignored
>>
>>38855738
>this toxic attitude that is inscribed into asian men by their own parents creates an intense envy or jealousy for the western society they see around them. this is most pronounced during teen years in high school or university, where they witness western men around them having fun, getting girls, and living a life that seems joyous in every aspect that they are excluded from.

see:

>"It made me angry to see my classmates of every other ethnicity bragging about having sex," said Wu, who is Asian. "Was it really a race thing? Maybe, maybe not."

Why don't they blame their parents instead of whites, do they really expect western society to kowtow to Sinosphere culture, where the only thing you need to get a girl is a decent salary?

Here you have to demonstrate physical desirability. And it seems that concept, in of itself, makes Asian men really angry. The idea that you actually have to compete actively, in terms of socializing and demonstrating physical desirability.

From a western perspective this rage and expectation that say, Chinese can live the same life in America that they can in places like Malaysia, where they often form a parralel society that never intermarries and is hostile to the host society, is supremely arrogant.
>>38855768
Ignored
>>
>>38855842
they long for emotional connection because they lived an secluded, isolated life for so long. they don't give a damn about money or a girl who just wants them for it. they want a girl with an emotional connection to their feelings, an asian girl that will love them. but they don't exist. read the post that i wrote in my post above. they certainly don't feel that physical attraction was important because that's what's been ingrained into their heads by their own parents. asian parents hate sports and athleticism and view it as time wasted that could've been spent studying. it's not that asian men are angry at the concept of "physical desirability", many simply don't understand it because of their upbringing.

also, you're missing the point of my argument. my point is that asian men feel excluded from society because they lack everything that they perceive a westerner has experienced, especially a childhood with friends and a loving family. my argument does not exclusively revolve around ">tfw no gf", but rather the act of being isolated.
>>38855768
Ignored
>>
>>38855902
I do understand you, but I just feel like these are basic things that even someone not necessarily raised in the culture can experience or at least understand.

For example. Asian men have white fever, pretty extreme white fever at that, so why do they get so angry when an Asian woman says she prefers white men?
>>38855768
Ignored
>>
>>38855945
i completely agree. but when they bring this up to their parents, they will literally make shit up and claim that "oh women don't all care about physical appearance i met this one guy xxx" etc. they are manipulative, and will attempt to convince you that the society you see all around you is fake, and that "adulthood" is completely different from the society you view today (hint: it's not). this is just a way to get the child to stop caring about girls and just focus on studying. they will tell you "oh just wait until college or medical school and find a qt asian gf"

asian men get very angry whenever an asian woman says she prefers white men because it's almost like the "promise" they were given as a child. they have been working, studying their asses off constantly, just in hopes of finding a great job and finding a beautiful asian wife and having a successful family and loving children. when they see asian women around them constantly flocking to white men, they are absolutely enraged because it only furthers the thought that the life they had lived was a complete lie, and that their parents manipulated them into doing so.
>>38855768
Ignored
>>
>>38855983
Speaking as an outsider who has no skin in this game, when you say:

>and finding a beautiful asian wife

Is it actually a common desire?

It seems like most asian men I've met prefer white women.

I'm coming from the perspective of a white guy who prefers white girls, but isn't stupid enough to say he'd turn up his nose at a pretty asian girl.
>>38855768
Ignored
>>
>>38856042
well it's the desire that their parents ingrain into them.
some asian parents are more lax than others, especially some in the west coast region. i'm only really speaking for the proportion of asian men who've had it tough and were raised in those stereotypical tiger parent households. but yes, for children raised in these households, many share an interest in asian women.

asian men who weren't raised in these shitty tiger parent households won't feel nearly as much hate as those who were. i doubt they care about asian womens' interests and most likely are pretty into white women.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.