[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20161006_231558.jpg (102KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_231558.jpg
102KB, 400x384px
Ask a normie with a full time job and a gf of 4 years anything.
>>
>>38854430
how old are you, normie? trans centre
>>
>why are you here?

harbls
>>
>>38854440
I'm 20 years old. Gonna be 21 in January
>>
>>38854447
I always hop on /r9k/ when I'm on the train. I mostly lurk though. Pic unrelated
>>
>>38854464
So you've had your girlfriend since you were 16? Do you know if she's cheated on you or have you ever cheated on her?
>>
>>38854497
I've never cheated on her. I'm 99% sure she hasn't cheated on me. We have a pretty healthy relationship. She's the kind of girl to break up with someone when she's bored rather than cheat.
>>
>>38854530
Who is the reacher and who is the settler? Who tries the hardest in the relationship?
>>
>>38854578
Tries hardest in terms of what? I work more hours and spend more money on bills and stuff at the cost of my social time. So I guess I try harder? I don't expect her to keep up with my hours considering she's going to college.
>>
>>38854637
>going to college
Good luck, in her first week she'll get really drunk and at best fool around with some other guy, you better just hope she feels guilty enough to break up with you otherwise you're getting cucked, brother. Also how big is Batista's dick?
>>
>>38854430

What is the secret to getting a GF?
>>
>>38854685
Don't know anyone named Batista, but I'm sorry you've been hurt to the point of trying to ruin other people's happiness. Maybe one day you'll learn to trust again
>>
>>38854706
The secret to getting a gf is confidence and appreciation. Two parts teasing, one part complimenting. Make sure it's a girl that shows some interest in you, otherwise the teasing/complimenting comes off as creepy rather than friendly
>>
>>38854729
oh, i'm batista it's decent size aha uno
>>
>>38854791
I wouldn't know as I've never met you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.