[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my BF cheated on me with this fucking dick. My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Just found out my BF cheated on me with this fucking dick. My BF told me he was bisexual but he would never sleep with another guy.. Now he's slept with this.
How do I get over this?
>>
hahaha gaha
>>
man what the fuck that sounds messed up, I recently went through a similar thing with my bf and I couldnt believe it when he told me. I thought he was lying because his new bf was called Aman and I thought he was being homphobic
>>
>>38854232
The only way a man would cheat on his gf with another man is if the woman was so pathetic no one would ever want her.
>>
File: S__50700297.jpg (143KB, 999x1334px) Image search: [Google]
S__50700297.jpg
143KB, 999x1334px
>>38854271
Aman is a common Indian name.
>>
>>38854289
Gee, thanks for that.
Virgin
>>
How do you know he cheated?
>>
Never trust bisexuals, OP.

>(ex) gf claims that she used to be straight but that now she's 100% lesbian and that she'd never sleep with a guy again
>turns out she had sex with 5 or 6 men behind my back

Bisexuals are the worst people and should be exterminated.
>>
>>38854459
His housemate told me about it. The guy often goes over to his house to practice amateur wrestling there. His housemate told me he could hear very loud gay sex go down there and he saw that little fucker walk out shirtless.

I confronted him about it and he first acted like he didn't know and then started crying and begging me to forgive him.
>>
File: 1497241327580.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1497241327580.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
>>38854562
>begging me to forgive him.
might have to have a think on that no?
>>
>>38854522
regardless of being straight , gay or bi or otherkin
so few people in this day and age know loyalty nor commitment and it seems don't want either
>>
>>38854232
hope you are larping that smug fakin face and his hair is almost runaway i commiserate with you but cmon is he wearing some sort of cheap thrift jacket over his flannel shirt CMON your exbf has bad taste in men CMON
>>
>>38854232
Has your BF ever been to prison/ been with another guy before?
>>
>>38854522
>>turns out she had sex with 5 or 6 men behind my back
how did you think she found out she doesn't like having sex with men? how did you find out you didn't like the baritone sax or whatever bullshit you had to do as a kid?
>>
>>38854232
>My BF told me he was bisexual but he would never sleep with another guy.
Your bf likes dick and you can never provide that. He has sexual urges so your dumb ass was bound to get cheated on eventually. Bisexuals are not for relationships, end of. learn your lesson.
>>
Aren't most bisexuals just indecisive? That's not one of the evil character flaws I don't think.
>>
>>38854522
Hahaha lesbians btfoed
>>
>>38854289
Nah you gotta be gay as fucking shit.
>>
>>38854705
you do know that in prison any idea of sexual orientation goes out the window right?
so thus a lot of guys come out prison gay or get raped.
>>
>>38854232
>stealth PA request and roastie larp
>>
>>38854820
few are, i don't see what the big deal is with people hating bi people when in 2017 it seems like everyone is a whore
and has zero sense of relationship commitment or loyalty towards anyone.
>>
>>38855004
I know that which is why I asked if he's been to prison
>>
its the fucking modern culture taught in schools and secondary education today thats normalizing gay and bi and lgbt shit to confuse people and to put everyone at each others throats
>>
>>38854232
Shit happens, OP. I accidentally cheated on my gf with a dude once too, but I made her realize how dumb she was for not expecting something like that to happen
>>
>>38854232
dump him and embrace the anger. channel it into something useful, like getting /fit/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.