[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Rose/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 28

Let's have a Friday night rose thread! Come here Rosebud.
>>
>tfw rose is finally back on steam
and right after bud posted about it too... rosen8s steam times don't correlate as much anymore so i hope she didn't lose her job.
>>
bet pedro ate food again lol
>>
>>38853969
>>38853914
no fucking way, shes back?
>>
>>38854025
haha pedro pedro fat fat

>>38854054
on steam after her "roadtrip" wink wink :^)
>>
>>38853969
Maybe they broke up? Would explain the absence desu.
>>
so how's everyone doing tonight?
>>
>>38854132
nope they're practically joined at the hip by now.
>>
File: rose blue pepe i tried.png (183KB, 618x354px) Image search: [Google]
rose blue pepe i tried.png
183KB, 618x354px
>>38854137
breddy gud, Martin Shkreli pretty much got off free - likely between nothing to a year in minimum security jail.
>>
>>38854137
pedro probably eating food
>>
>>38854224
>frog cancer
just no.

people still give a shit about shkreli?
>>
File: 1453800580827.jpg (566KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453800580827.jpg
566KB, 1920x1080px
>>38854219
Does she cheat on him at all you think?
>>
File: 1493024963361.png (834KB, 934x870px) Image search: [Google]
1493024963361.png
834KB, 934x870px
>>38854137
I'm doing okay. Wish all the rosebuds would come back.
>>
>>38854374
the other way around
oregano
>>
>>38854360
He's more an entertainer nowadays. His streams are fun to watch and can be quite informative too. I do hope it's the year sentence though, deserves a slap on the wrist at least. But the case is very important and so high-profile because it's just another extension of legacy vs new media. We better than cnn n shiet.
>>
>>38854387
it's too late you're in the death throes of it all now.
not even pedro or epi come around that much anymore.
>>
>>38854496
what did he actually do?
>>
>>38854605
Tldr: he supposedly lied to investors to steal their money. However, those investors actually made 5 times their money - which pretty much disproves it completely. The only reason it's gone this far is because he's "Americas most hated man" and (((they want to milk it))).
>>
File: 1494459572373.jpg (16KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1494459572373.jpg
16KB, 265x190px
>>38854499
I don't believe you, we can still work our way out of this rut.
>>
>>38854387
And theyyy will never bloom,
And theyy willll neverrr... Bloom.
>>
>>38854704
lol so like minor securities fraud or some shit? the way he was being played up it sounded like he was some huge big rigging racketeer.

are people pissed he didn't get sent for life?
>>
>>38853969
What's her steam name?
>>
File: 1492895747479.jpg (67KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1492895747479.jpg
67KB, 576x432px
>>38854864
I miss my old pals and want them to return. What ever happened to mirubro btw?

>>38855076
I know it to be true!
>>
>>38855039
Exactly, minor securities fraud. Everyone that's listened to the American news is pissed, I imagine. And from the looks of it, they're gonna make it sound way worse and gonna use it to push the "yet another 1%er gets away with it, only communism can stop this" narrative. Not that blatantly but I guarantee it.
>>
>>38855100
Nicolas cage

>>38855295
Hostel during her eurotrip.
>>
>>38855430
There's 120,000 Nicolas Cage's on steam, senpai
>>
>>38855300
that's funny, i remember he pissed off a bunch of people with that aids shit but i didn't know they actually believed he would get sent away for any significant amount of time. didn't he play dota alot too?

wtf is up with all these deleted posts?
>>
lol yeah someone's definitly deleting posts
>>
>>38855561
Browngrounds page dood.
>>
>>38856022
Do we have a dedicated rose mod now?
>>
>>38856108
>now
lmoa
>>
>>38855626
It was League he played.
>>
>>38856069
how can you see she's been online on her page?
>>
>>38856520
There are friends accounts you can see her last online status on. I cannot remember them and I doubt anyone will post them here. But the more ya know.
>>
>>38856520
Steamid.eu and such. Or by find one of her friends profiles where she is still visible.
>>
>>38856377
did he piss off lots of people there?
>>
seems like overkill to delete 4 non violating posts to issue a warning but okay mate. respekt
>>
long time no see
oegaomg
>>
Thank you for posting such a beautiful, cute boy!
>>
>>38858308
Mirubro! Is that you?
>>
>>38858479
yes, hello. how are you?
>>
File: 1492889872121.png (142KB, 255x399px) Image search: [Google]
1492889872121.png
142KB, 255x399px
>>38858514
I wish /rose/ could be made great again but otherwise I'm doing good. Do u know what's been happening around here lately? I been seeing more people talking about thousandroses and being cryptic. And in the archives I keep seeing Brian being mentioned. Are you doing good? Where you been man?
>>
File: Untitled.png (673KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
673KB, 1920x1080px
what you up to tonight rosephs?
>>
>>38858685
>I wish /rose/ could be made great again but otherwise I'm doing good. Do u know what's been happening around here lately?
not at all, no. i've barely even been reading rose threads.
i was active on that discord, but it looks to be mostly new people that want to hang out and occasionally say something about her.

>I been seeing more people talking about thousandroses and being cryptic. And in the archives I keep seeing Brian being mentioned.
i don't really know what "thousandroses" is. the cryptic nature could also be explained by that discord, because from what i know, some oldfags invaded it and (possibly) tried to gather information, or just stir shit. i think brian was among them too.

>Are you doing good? Where you been man?
i'm glad to hear you're well! i'm alright, heat's killing me though. i haven't been doing much of anything, my work situation hasn't gotten better, but i'm fixing to move out of the city again. i really started disliking city life.
>>
>>38858716
not a rose fan but i like the sumatra pdf + e-text. is that materials science? im brushing up on physical chem w/ mcquarrie. it's an excellent read, i love quantum mechanics so it really suits me.
>>
I bet Rose has sensitive nipples.
>>
>>38857107
retard deletes his own posts
>>
File: 1494222336888m.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494222336888m.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
>>38858716
Staying up well past my bedtime. What are you up to? Studying physics?

>>38858757
>i was active on that discord, but it looks to be mostly new people that want to hang out and occasionally say something about her.
Was it the one posted on 8ch and Reddit during the winter?

>i don't really know what "thousandroses" is. the cryptic nature could also be explained by that discord, because from what i know, some oldfags invaded it and (possibly) tried to gather information, or just stir shit. i think brian was among them too.
The same discord you mentioned above? What did they all do and who was there? Was it actually Brian who was there? I am going over his previous lifejournal and he was nuts. I cannot believe he would still be stalking here.

Oh how can you be hot! You live in Germany or Austria right? I hear you on city life, it's nothing but stress after a while and seeing people my age more successful. Are you looking for work near your hometown?
>>
File: unknown[1].png (911KB, 3286x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unknown[1].png
911KB, 3286x1080px
>>38858716
nothin'. listening to some sisters of mercy and watching a stream, occasionally writing a message here or on a discord server
>>
>>38858850
yep, I'm reading up on some things before my classes start
Rose kinda got me into physics even though I was more of a chemistry guy myself but I decided to major in MatSci since chem is a dead end and ChemE seems kinda boring
I might do a masters in application of materials in quantum electronics
>>38858884
quality post, upvoted and subscribed!
you know what, this can't go on as it is now and I'm committed to doing something about it
my grades are fairly good, i have options of doing an internship/coop in London, I might take it
you know what, I might go and meet her (as dumb as that sounds), it sure is better than being in rose threads and reading this shit
who knows, she might like me and I might like the real her and maybe I'll cuck n8
>>
>>38858884
Do you think she lactates?
>>
>>38859007
Is that you epi? Who is esuba?
>>
>>38859007
Is that same discord mirubro mentioned?
>>
>>38858998
>Was it the one posted on 8ch and Reddit during the winter?
i don't know about 8ch, but it was on reddit, yes.

>The same discord you mentioned above? What did they all do and who was there? Was it actually Brian who was there?
yeah, the same one. they were mostly just chatting shit, having some banter back and forth, and they either got bored or spooked by some people finding out who they might have been.
who exactly it was is subject to a bit of speculation, and i don't know if it would be nice of me to post their names, but i'm 90% sure that brian was one of them.

>I am going over his previous lifejournal and he was nuts. I cannot believe he would still be stalking here.
that could be an explanation for it, if he is nuts!

>Oh how can you be hot! You live in Germany or Austria right?
yep, i live in vienna. we had 38 degrees C during the day yesterday.

>I hear you on city life, it's nothing but stress after a while and seeing people my age more successful.
i think that city folk just reek of decadence and don't give a shit about each other or their enviroment. way too many progressives too.
>Are you looking for work near your hometown?
not really near my hometown (i look for work across the whole country at this point) but still somewhat close-ish to vienna so it doesn't impact my job opportunities. there's clear candidates.

>>38859054
>Who is esuba?
that's me, pal.

>>38859077
nope
>>
>>38859021
Probably not.
I'd like to impregnate her so her breasts become full of milk.
>>
File: telephone.png (47KB, 1817x203px) Image search: [Google]
telephone.png
47KB, 1817x203px
good thing rose is resistant to the camwhore disease
>>
File: hotline.png (38KB, 836x203px) Image search: [Google]
hotline.png
38KB, 836x203px
rose is a whoer
>>
File: boats.png (55KB, 1820x199px) Image search: [Google]
boats.png
55KB, 1820x199px
how heroic
>>
>>38859158
>>38859185
>>38859199
Protip. Stop whining about rose and her boyfriend. It only makes you look desperate and pathetic.
>>
>>38859088
>yeah, the same one. they were mostly just chatting shit, having some banter back and forth, and they either got bored or spooked by some people finding out who they might have been.
>who exactly it was is subject to a bit of speculation, and i don't know if it would be nice of me to post their names, but i'm 90% sure that brian was one of them.
It sound like one of our old threads with the banter and shitposting. Did they spam memes too? When u say Brian do you mean qp? He was actually diagnosed crazy I think. Some buds used to call him quickpills for fun because of his medication.

>yep, i live in vienna. we had 38 degrees C during the day yesterday.
Is that normal? Central Europe is supposed to be cool!

>i think that city folk just reek of decadence and don't give a shit about each other or their enviroment. way too many progressives too.
I think it's a consequence of there being too many people to know. The max number of friends a person can have was determined to be 200 if I'm not mistaken? It is hard to care about those around you if they are only a million faces you see once a day. Hence the pet issues and decadence. I hope you find IT work in a quieter place! It sounds very rewarding.

I like your background too. Is that a real Rhodesian flag?
>>
>>38859121
Would you drink her milk? I hear if you stimulate a woman's nipples a certain way for hours everyday for weeks on end she will produce milk no matter what.
>>
>>38859013
you keep your greasy, disgusting neckbeard paws off of my beautiful britonnic angel or i'll rip your fucking nipples off.
>>
>>38859402
>It sound like one of our old threads with the banter and shitposting. Did they spam memes too?
they were pretty amusing for a time, but it can only be that amusing until people start raising red flags because they don't wanna be doxxed or some other lame garbage like that.
>When u say Brian do you mean qp?
yes, that brian.

>Is that normal? Central Europe is supposed to be cool!
it's close to our record high temperature, so i guess you could call it normal, but i don't remember last summer being this cruel..
it reminds me of that crazy cold wave we got last winter, the city was -14 for a while. i loved that.

>I think it's a consequence of there being too many people to know.
people just aren't made to live in large metropolitan areas like this, it's really unnatural to cram together in an age where transport is absolutely everywhere, and that obviously really badly affects character. i could get sick thinking about what i would be like if i was raised here.

>I hope you find IT work in a quieter place! It sounds very rewarding.
thank you! i really hope so too. it would be about time.

>I like your background too. Is that a real Rhodesian flag?
thanks. it's not, some lad on /k/ made it. i don't think light infantry/foreign legion ever had their own flags, just emblems/patches. i am thinking about maybe printing some stuff with the rhodesian foreign legion badge on it.
>>
File: 1492575985094m.jpg (186KB, 941x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492575985094m.jpg
186KB, 941x1024px
>>38859546
>they were pretty amusing for a time, but it can only be that amusing until people start raising red flags because they don't wanna be doxxed or some other lame garbage like that.
Were they really afraid of being doxxd?

>yes, that brian.
Jeez for real? How did u find out? I saw him mentioned much more in past months by different people on here.

>it's close to our record high temperature, so i guess you could call it normal, but i don't remember last summer being this cruel..
>it reminds me of that crazy cold wave we got last winter, the city was -14 for a while. i loved that.
Maybe your government is testing their old nazi weather control systems! Jk, but that is weird to see it fluctuate like that.

>people just aren't made to live in large metropolitan areas like this, it's really unnatural to cram together in an age where transport is absolutely everywhere, and that obviously really badly affects character. i could get sick thinking about what i would be like if i was raised here.
Now I understand what Americans were thinking with urban sprawl. It is a shame it was executed so poorly on their part. Small villages and medium small city states are what we were supposed to live in, this steel concrete mess with its pollution and crime is horrible.

Do IT people usually make good money over there? Are you worried about outsourcing?

>thanks. it's not, some lad on /k/ made it. i don't think light infantry/foreign legion ever had their own flags, just emblems/patches. i am thinking about maybe printing some stuff with the rhodesian foreign legion badge on it.
It looks cool anyways. Be careful with that Rhodesia stuff or else your government might get butthurt over hate speech or some bullshit.
>>
>>38859441
All i know is id suck her milk daily.
I want her to fill me with her sweet warmth and take my pain away.
>>
>>38859875
You sound a very tortured soul. I hope you may find peace in life!
>>
>>38859800
>Were they really afraid of being doxxd?
i would be too. let's be honest, this whole /rose/ thing does have characteristics of some kind of rotten game. there are real things at stake, and malicious people willing to act upon information.
i'm not saying that everyone is like that, but they exist.

>Jeez for real? How did u find out?
i was (unknowingly) in contact with him for a while, someone else pointed it out to me down the line.

>Small villages and medium small city states are what we were supposed to live in, this steel concrete mess with its pollution and crime is horrible.
absolutely right. especially for central/northern european people, urban living and deforstation to facilitate it is hurting us. we're used to more foresty areas, more shade, etc.

>Do IT people usually make good money over there? Are you worried about outsourcing?
yeah, the money's quite good. i'm not worried about outsourcing as much as i would be with something more low-skill, outsourcing in this context really just means globalization, which you can stem from simply being better. i'd prefer it if it wasn't this way, but i'm no anti-soros

>Be careful with that Rhodesia stuff or else your government might get butthurt over hate speech or some bullshit.
i've got more on the way. i already can't wear anything containing a black sun or a wolfsangel, i can't even raise my arm at a certain angle in public. they can't do a whole lot more.

sorry for the late response, btw!
>>
>>38860377
>i would be too. let's be honest, this whole /rose/ thing does have characteristics of some kind of rotten game. there are real things at stake, and malicious people willing to act upon information.
>i'm not saying that everyone is like that, but they exist.
Are you talking about the stalking and content hoarding? I agree with you there, but desu I like to think it is mostly people who like talking to each other. At least that what the old threads were like with a sense of community.

>i was (unknowingly) in contact with him for a while, someone else pointed it out to me down the line.
I am surprise he was able to keep his cool that long. Was it only on the discord u talk to him and he was pointed out by someone else? Was it a big deal and did he leave with humiliation?

>absolutely right. especially for central/northern european people, urban living and deforstation to facilitate it is hurting us. we're used to more foresty areas, more shade, etc.
Have you ever thought about going camping or backpacking for some months? The fresh air might do you some good!

>yeah, the money's quite good. i'm not worried about outsourcing as much as i would be with something more low-skill, outsourcing in this context really just means globalization, which you can stem from simply being better. i'd prefer it if it wasn't this way, but i'm no anti-soros
I think in these matters being cheaper is more important than being better to avoid outsourcing. Are you working to be a programmer or engineer soon? I hear even they could be facing the tides of globalization.

If the wolfangel like the eagle? Sorry for my ignorance on the subject.

It's okay on the late response! I know I tend to ramble and ask many questions.
>>
>>38860377
And I love that Korean pic! When did she go?
>>
>>38859199
>>38859185
>>38859158
Welcome back natebud.

>>38859237
What if he is desperate and pathetic?
>>
>>38860884
>Are you talking about the stalking and content hoarding? I agree with you there, but desu I like to think it is mostly people who like talking to each other. At least that what the old threads were like with a sense of community.
partly, yeah.
i'd like to believe that it's just people who enjoy talking to each other too, but some people take this shit FAR too seriously, and i think everyone knows that / knows of them by now.

>Was it only on the discord u talk to him and he was pointed out by someone else? Was it a big deal and did he leave with humiliation?
i talked to him before the discord too. it's all part of a bigger story that i wouldn't wanna discuss, it involves some other people that used to be here. he left quietly, i asked him why, and he said that something personal had come up. that concludes our interaction.

>Have you ever thought about going camping or backpacking for some months? The fresh air might do you some good!
i have, but it simply isn't the time for me to do any of that. i really just need to get to work for now.

>I think in these matters being cheaper is more important than being better to avoid outsourcing.
that depends on the level of work that you're looking at. something entry-level will always be subject to outsourcing, but something like a programmer/software engineer like you said only faces globalization by way of importing the best that the market has to offer. modern amsterdam is a good example of that.
i've always been more interested in the technician side, i'd like to do something more based in hardware, but i'm open for a career path in programming too.

>If the wolfangel like the eagle? Sorry for my ignorance on the subject.
you might find more under the term "wolf's hook". it's part of "nazi imagery" that is outlawed.

>>38860901
that particular picture was taken somewhere in kiev, according to her instagram
>>
File: hook21.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
hook21.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
>>38861093
>partly, yeah.
>i'd like to believe that it's just people who enjoy talking to each other too, but some people take this shit FAR too seriously, and i think everyone knows that / knows of them by now.
I think the pictures of her in public and the many pictures of her people saved over the years are proof of obsessives existing. Sadly it is true for many fanbases on 4chan, cracky and boxxy come to mind.

>i talked to him before the discord too. it's all part of a bigger story that i wouldn't wanna discuss, it involves some other people that used to be here. he left quietly, i asked him why, and he said that something personal had come up. that concludes our interaction.
Is that why it feel so empty now? Because people did leave? I understand if you don't want to talk about it. I still can't believe he is still here, or was as recent as that. That discord was made this year?

>is a good example of that.
i've always been more interested in the technician side, i'd like to do something more based in hardware, but i'm open for a career path in programming too.

The hardware engineering probably appeals more to spatial focussed people. Programming can be a grind like accounting so I don't blame you for liking hardware, where wider spectrum of things happen. It's good you have a well rounded skillet. It will serve u well.

Is Wolf's hook pic related?
>>
File: 1501528595001.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501528595001.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>38861093
Is there big Korean community in Kiev?
>>
File: e9ce697994043c98db4a49dead867e7a.jpg (170KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
e9ce697994043c98db4a49dead867e7a.jpg
170KB, 1280x854px
>>38861334
>Is that why it feel so empty now? Because people did leave? I understand if you don't want to talk about it.
some people left these threads for the discord, some people moved on from rose as a whole, that's the only explanation i have.

>That discord was made this year?
either early this year or last year. i haven't been there from the start, someone else showed it to me, so i'm not sure.

>Programming can be a grind like accounting so I don't blame you for liking hardware, where wider spectrum of things happen. It's good you have a well rounded skillet. It will serve u well.
thanks, i appreciate that. you're right, and when i think about the possibilty of diversifying my career down the road, i think programming (which would almost exclusively be diversifying in other programming languages) would more or less devolve to a grind and i would burn out sooner or later. in my opinion, a more hardware-focussed career path gives me more opportunities there, even for an apprenticeship in another field, if i feel it necessary.

>Is Wolf's hook pic related?
yep, that's a banned symbol, along with the black sun, the SS totenkopf, swastika etc.
even though it has a ton more history, the nazi party "misappropriated it" and now there is no fun allowed

>>38861360
i'm not sure, but i don't believe so.
her words (through google translate):
"This is in Kiev, in botany at Pecherskaya"
>>
File: 1492886253171.jpg (92KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492886253171.jpg
92KB, 450x360px
>>38861599
>some people left these threads for the discord, some people moved on from rose as a whole, that's the only explanation i have.
I understand, there are always people leaving and returning it seem. My wish is for /rose/ to be active again but our number have declined so low.

>either early this year or last year. i haven't been there from the start, someone else showed it to me, so i'm not sure.
Okay. I only see it posted in January I think? So I wasn't sure.

>thanks, i appreciate that. you're right, and when i think about the possibilty of diversifying my career down the road, i think programming (which would almost exclusively be diversifying in other programming languages) would more or less devolve to a grind and i would burn out sooner or later. in my opinion, a more hardware-focussed career path gives me more opportunities there, even for an apprenticeship in another field, if i feel it necessary.
A good thing about hardware is you can see your physical changes and the results of your work. It's like you actually create something and see it put it together, instead of typing some line of code, not to insult programmer.

That is too bad about the symbol being banned. I was researching it and like swastika, it had a very old history in Europe. I hope in the future things will change.

I'm going to bed soon. If this thread is still up when I awake I will post again.

Good night buds!
>>
File: 1492880586015.png (746KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [Google]
1492880586015.png
746KB, 1008x567px
>>38861774
Meant to post this picture of her.
>>
>>38861093
What do you mean by partly?
>>
File: eff5cd9a2401fb28950671531546d8ca.jpg (136KB, 832x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eff5cd9a2401fb28950671531546d8ca.jpg
136KB, 832x1024px
>>38861774
>My wish is for /rose/ to be active again but our number have declined so low.
i hope it can be. after all, even if people call me crazy for it, i think these threads are very comfy.

have a good night, rosebud!

>>38861831
i mean that there is more going on, things that have less to do with rose and more with the people you share this space with.
i don't mean to worry anyone, though.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.