[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, if you are so lonely then why don't you just rape a guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: 1480280451220.png (69KB, 754x702px) Image search: [Google]
1480280451220.png
69KB, 754x702px
Fembots, if you are so lonely then why don't you just rape a guy?
>>
Man, I'd hate if a woman came and raped me
>>
I actually did desu but it wasn't worth it.
>>
>Chris Brown atomizes all women in sight with his fists and then makes dogs kill each other because he was raped
And the pedos here say there are no consequences for molestation.
>>
I raped one of my past BFS. He held out for three months. Started making out with him and then started unzipping He's pants. Then suddenly I pull down his pants and push him on the bed. He had a small sick but, at that point I didn't care. Gave it a little suck and started riding. He only dated fat chicks(most fat chicks dead fish while you fuck them). The look on his face of excitement and being scared as I took him.
>>
>>38853506
Do you have a bf currently?
>>
>>38853355
>plan and scheme for weeks
>finally get a qt shy guy to come over
>get him drunk easily, he's not used to drinking
>handcuffs hidden under pillow, ballgag in my pocket, as soon as he lies down he's mine
>lure him into position
>shove him with all my might onto the bed
>except he doesn't budge
>"anon, what?"
I fucking hate being a womanlet.
>>
>>38855452
Pls be single senpai
>>
>>38855452
If you had a knife or a gun this wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: 1496698141554.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496698141554.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2014/08/19-men-share-stories-of-being-raped-by-a-woman-nsfw/

Anyone got more articles like this?
>>
>>38855647
This, I used a gun and it worked.
>>
>>38853355
I figured this is morally wrong...as a more shy guy, this really drives interest away from people...

>tfw I have a realization

No wonder I am here
>>
>>38853446
Greentext it or GTFO
>>
>>38856335
>Lived in a shitt appt complex and owned a gun
>Poor and needed money
>Considered mugging and settled on a neighbor I knew of
>Start watching and stalking him to get an idea of him and his schedule
>Realize I've got a crush on him but go through with it anyway
>Practice mug two people beforehand but don't take anything just to get the mindset
>Disguise myself and mug him into his place with my gun, get him to give me his money
>Feel extremely turned on by seeing him so scared and having power over him
>Decide to see what I can get away with, end up going the full way and raping him
>Leave him after and then later approach him sympathetically about hearing what happened

He never found out it was me even after we ended up becoming close.
>>
>>38856794
Please be my crazy internet friend
>>
>>38856812
No thanks. I couldn't be friends with someone who knows the truth.
>>
>>38856794
Nice fantasy but you're not a fembot, not even a fem anon you're just a stupid normie
>>
>>38853355
A fembot raped me.

It's true.
>>
>>38856826
Plese be my acquaintance then
>>
>>38856850
Yeah ok sure whatever. Just saying guns are amazing.
>>
>>38856794
Why wasn't it worh it?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 398x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 398x219px
>>38853355
Well because rape isn't fun for him. I had two tinder dates almost rape me, it's a sad accordance.

My tinder date was driving me home at night on the 5th date (I thought I trusted him), pulled into a dark parking lot, then tried to make me drink a Snapple from under his seat that was most likely drugged.

Other one was making out with me, lured me into sex even though I was hesitant, and started to choke me when I was yelling sto. My vagina was fucking clenched shut from stress so he couldn't get his dick in, not sure if it counted as sex. I wouldn't do any sex act a partner wasn't comfortable with.
>>
>>38856876
please please please be my friend anonete
>>
>>38856937
*occurance

feck.
>>
>>38856937
do you ever have nightmares about what happened? why the fuck do normies with tinder come here?
>>
>>38856876

This >>38856956 isn't me anon. Just saying you're a loser and you're probably fat and smelly
>>38856850
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 176x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 176x168px
>>38856973
The date rape drug one fucked with my head for a while. I'm on seizure medicine which is already considered a sedative that can't be mixed with alcohol or drugs. He could have accidentally killed me and dumped my body.

Along with refusing his drink he tried forcing himself on me, so it wasn't a fun time.
>>
>>38857027
have you ever considered not using tinder for dating?
>>
>>38857071
This. Tinder isn't for dating, it's for hookups. Everyone knows this.
>>
>tfw will never have a gf who wakes me up by stroking/sucking my cock, then we fuck
>>
>>38857027
>>38856937
do you have any non-normie interests?
>>
File: 1501891517852.png (187KB, 420x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501891517852.png
187KB, 420x360px
My dad is too strong to rape. He's 6'4" and muscly and I'm 5'0" and skinny.
>>
>>38857433
Is this Laura? What?
>>
File: 1501790142034m.jpg (405KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501790142034m.jpg
405KB, 1024x1024px
>>38857167
Hi samson why are you still on here?
>>
>>38857484
Because he's a lonely depressive fat kike alcoholic that hasn't gotten to balls to kiss a train, his one autistic true love.
>>
>>38857468
No. My name is Emma.
>>
>>38857570
>tfw all fembots are incestfags and you'll never get a qt gf
>>
>>38857433
Rape me instead.
Please.
>>
File: IMG_1417.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
>tfw was raped by female at 16
>she got me ungodly drunk and shizzled my diddly without my consent
>find out it happened later, confront her and consider my options
>mfw I can't go to the cops because legal definition of rape doesn't include being made to penetrate
>mfw she threatens to call rape on me if I do anything or tell anyone
>mfw I know I can't do shit about it
>>
>>38853355
I may as well get a dildo, for all the good that'll do.
>>
>>38857801
Why don't you like boys femanon?
>>
>>38857838
I don't want to rape men, I'm after emotional connection, not dick.
>>
>>38857929
so you wanna rape my heart?
>>
>>38857929
what kind of emotional connection?
>>
>>38857953
>what kind of emotional connection?
You know, love, respect, interest, intellectual and emotional connection and compatability. All that jazz.
>>
>>38857980
Please go into more detail anonn
>>
>>38857929
What about an emotional connection with dick?
>>
>>38858002
>Please go into more detail anonn
What do you mean? Surely you know the kind of romantic ideal.
>>
>>38858057
I mean the details of what you want to do in particular
>>
>>38857929
>tfw I'm the same way towards women but called a pussy for doing so
>>
>>38858090
>I mean the details of what you want to do in particular
I just want a guy who's intellectually inclined, kind, compassionate, respectful, interesting and introverted with whom I can live, play video games with, read alongside, go hiking with, watch arthouse movies with etc. Someone loving who'll also give me space.
>>
>>38858168
What do you like to read? What's your favorite genre I guess
>>
>>38858029
>What about an emotional connection with dick?
Like, a dickhead? No thanks.
>>
>>38858201
No. An emotional connection, but also dick included in the package. Get it?
>>
>>38858200
>What do you like to read? What's your favorite genre I guess
Classic literature, particularly Russian literature like Dostoevsky or TOlstoy or Gogol or Bulkakov. I also like philosophy.
>>
>>38858223
So what, a man? That's the idea. I'm not a dyke.
>>
I wouldnt because I know how it feels, being raped is pretty bad, but being raped by a woman is worse because no one cares that it happened
>>
>>38858264
be my raped gf to love, and cuddle when she has bad nightmares or flashbacks
>>
>>38858225
Do you have email or dcord?
>>
>>38858246
Asexuality is the biggest meme craze you know. I like cuddling, and sharing a big mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter night, and playing vidya together and stuff. But I also have a decent libido, for example. Can never be too sure.
>>
>>38855452

It must be pretty pathetic as a would be rapist, to not be able to rape your intended victim.
>>
Because lonely people don't rape, the power hungry do.

Ask a 28 year old man who was sexually abused by a woman anything.
>>
>>38858449
>Because lonely people don't rape, the power hungry do.
Don't listen to this asshole, that's not true

Ask a 22 year old Chad who was raped by a 5/10 fembot anything.
>>
>>38858449
Did you ever felt like you loved her?
>>
>>38858528
Does attractiveness play a part? Yes, clearly, but often as a part of the power dynamic.
Ex."You're so fucking ugly you're only worthy of being my toilet"
Ex."You're hot enough to get whomever you want but you have to have sex with slime like me".
In the case of your alleged rapist, there was probably some mindset of "Chad has always rejected me, now I'm calling the shots!"

>>38858548
Definitely. She was a brilliant woman a- a university professor, in fact. I was always awkward and never fit in, but she always understood my feelings. Sometimes I try to find another, healthier, nonabusive version of her to be my friend. But it's never the same. She's the only woman I know who could dance about polite society, explain Chaucer to me, chug a whole pitcher of beer, slap me on the back and tell me not to let all the "maggots" get to me. There was so many wonderful parts of her. I know some parts were grooming, but I know others were vestiges of decency.
>>
>>38857484
mostly force of habit. I don't post as much as I used to though, and don't even browse every day anymore
>>
>>38858754
Ever considered going back and getting revenge on her?
>>
>>38858754

how did she rape you?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 666x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 666x359px
>>38857071
>>38857094
I did meet some genuine guys there, but now it's full to capacity of douchebags even spreading to OKC and POF. If you narrow down the search criteria for not casual the pool is smaller now.

Eventually I found my boyfriend on okc seven months ago so that's been nice. Sometimes he'll caress my neck with both hands when we make out and I'll flinch and sharply inhale for like half a second. He whispers sorry and we continue, he understands and it's getting better.
>>
File: 1501811485747.png (94KB, 516x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501811485747.png
94KB, 516x300px
Friendly reminder to not rape people.
Keep it in the doujins like a normal degenerate.
>>
>>38859000
>Eventually I found my boyfriend
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>38858754
>In the case of your alleged rapist, there was probably some mindset of "Chad has always rejected me, now I'm calling the shots!"

Yes, but it's still rape. Mutual consent was missing. And what drove her to make the decision to "call the shots"?
Years of rejection that harmed her psyche
>>
>>38858964
Not in the "chop her up with an axe" type deal, but I really enjoyed being mean to her once the abuse ended and she was older / more dependent. I would find myself being extremely rude for no reason (even when she was being nice). This often confused and upset the people around me, who saw a big brown guy sarcastically reducing a little old white woman to tears.

When she was diagnosed with cancer, I considered not going, sending her a letter telling her she's going to die alone - even though I wasn't happy at all. I kept having dreams I sent her a video on Normiebook or via text where I "celebrated" her diagnosis. I would wake up terrified that I actually did.

>>38858985
She would grab my genitals, fondling me, stuck her fingers in me, forcing me to perform oral sex, forcing me to engage in pentrative sex. She gave me a blowjob once. She tried for a month to prevent me from cumming but I didn't end up begging her to finish me (like she expected because this whole "rape" thing was confusing I guess) so she gave up.

>>38859022
>years of rejection
Literally what I fucking said.

>harmed psyche
Yes, clearly the damage done to their mental health is the focus here.
>>
>>38856826
>No thanks. I couldn't be friends with someone who knows the truth.
why not? it would be so liberating to have someone who knows your terrible secret and literally gives no fucks about it. i would have no problem whatsoever keeping it to myself. no hesitation.
>>
>>38859230
>rejection
>social isolation due to rejection
>doesn't see the correlation to loneliness
Do you think women can't be lonely or something?
>>
>>38859356
Not her, but you really don't get how we feel.

It's humiliating. I can imagine every single Chad douchebag who kicked my crutches and pushed me downstairs finding out I got raped and being all "LOOLOLOL GOOD JOB ANON WE WERE WORRIED YOUD NEVER GET SOME POON". It becomes a weapon against you. God forbid you were video taped. A girl in my support group had a video of her being anally raped played on a big screen TV at a fucking party. It was only a couple of seconds, but now the worst day(s) of your life are fodder flr gossip, jokes, and pity.

>but I wouldn't say anything
Doesn't mean shit. My guardians got divorced. Even when I trust someone deeply, I can't talk about what happened. What if they get drunk? What if they mention it? What if they get mad and blab? Then everyone will know. For years, I was resolute I'd sooner lie stinking in the earth than tell.

Even kind people ideally shouldn't know because they feel sorry and everything is about rape. "Anon is sad today..you know it's because rape."

I can only vaguely say know to my friends that I am a "sexual abuse survivor". I don't think I'll ever be able to say it was incest, or give details.

>>38859403
I do think women can be lonely. I don't think it's an excuse. Only the entitled think their pain gives them license to act however they want.
>>
stop encouraging this you cunts
some of us legitimately don't want to get raped at all by anyone
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.