[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you press the button?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1474758322087.png (45KB, 1018x457px) Image search: [Google]
1474758322087.png
45KB, 1018x457px
Would you press the button?
>>
So I become irresistible to women and nothing else changes? Sounds like a good deal.
>>
So all women in the world would be attracted to me?
>>
No. It sounds like it would be annoying to deal with.
>>
>rubs the red button
>same effect
>???
>profit
>>
>>38852592
Yup.

Who wouldn't? Mental illness is the spice of life my friend.
>>
>>38852592
So the outcome is that nothing changes? Sure, I'll press it.
>>
>>38852592
>bpd whores
NEVER
E
V
E
R
>>
>>38852592
Their BPD only matters if you're afraid to kick their asses out.

If I'm irresistible to women, I'll put up with each qt3.14's BPD just long enough for the charm to wear off, then I'll nope out.
>>
The funny thing is that button exists in real life.

It's called learning game.
>>
File: image.png (631KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631KB, 499x750px
Whats the problem with borderline? Thats literally the hottest thing ever
>>
>>38852592
I'd press it.
>fuck/exploit/receive gifts and money from BPD sloots
>marry a male who can pass as female (trap) for emotional connection

Traps aren't women
>>
File: pepedible.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pepedible.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>>38853035
because people think it's a swing between being horrible to you and being incredibly clingy/loving but actually it's just the horrible part. They never show any form of genuine affection and throw tantrums at anything slightly negative. They are a huge amount of work for very very little reward
>t. someone who had a """bpd""" gf and chose possibly permanent loneliness over continued relationship with her
>>
I'll press it. At least they want me now, and I know the malfunction to deal with.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x542px
>>38853114
A friend of mine once had a bpd Gf and said that this was the best sex he ever had. She literally forced the semen out of his dick. He couldnt even cum anything besides hot air in the end anymore. When she starts disturbing just tell her to fuck off. I would enjoy being stalked btw
>>
>>38853097
>BPD
>rich

Are you kidding me?
>>
>>38853194
mine said "sex hurt" so we only ever did it once. We would do properly sexual stuff maybe once a month where I'd get to go down on her which was nice, the rest of the time it would be what she called a "handjob" which meant me jacking myself off and her finishing it right at the end. This is despite the fact that she initially bragged about how "kinky" she was and how high her sex drive was. Unfortunately BPD does not mean high sex drive. It does not mean anything good at all. Just take the horrible emotional bitchyness aspect of normal women and double it, that's all it is.Maybe add in slightly more attention seeking and sympathy craving. Best part was when she threatened to kill herself when I dumped her, It felt nice to have someone saying they like you so much, even when you know it's a lie.
>>
>>38853280
You don't need to find a single rich BPD girl, although trust fund crazies are everywhere in richer white areas. You just process volume.

Hell, you could just set up a Twitch stream and talk about random bullshit while the donations pour in. Live off donations and update an amazon wishlist every week.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x749px
>>38853285
>she threatened to kill herself
Same thing happened to my friend. She set his appartment on fire after calling him saying shes about to commit suicide because of him. Furtunately he didnt have many things in his flat that couldnt be replaced. They came together again the following week btw. They slept together in the spoon position, she pressed her ass against his dick, took his hands and pressed them against her naked tits, turned her head giving him deep kisses and whispered in his ear that she will be part of his life until he is dead
>>
>>38853405
That behavior sounds sociopathic. Are you sure that she didn't lied about her diagnosis?
>>
>>38853518
Well she cut herself which is quite usual for bpd and rather uncorrelated with sociopathy. And she also had a very clingy part where she would cook for hours and then ask him if he likes it or if she should just throw it away and fix something different
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.