[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy Stair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What's your opinion on this guy?
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
Isn't this the guy who only managed to kill 3 people out of a crowd of 50+ because of shit aim?
If it's him then he ain't nothing but a beta fuck with nothing else to do
>>
File: 300px-Azn_invazn.jpg (30KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Azn_invazn.jpg
30KB, 300x426px
>>38851828
Yeah, if you actually look into this guy and the context of his journal and autistic videos, he's definitely /ourguy/. Unfortunately, most people here on /r9k/ are retarded so they are all quick to spout the same shit about how he could only kill 3 people, and how autistic his EGS fantasies were.
>>
Elliot was just some freak we could laugh at for being so strange but Randy Stair is hauntingly relatable and hits close to home, /ourguy/
>>
>>38851828
he is literally autism incarnate. definitely /ourguy/
>>
>>38852027
No he only wanted to kill certain coworkers and damage the store. From what I remember he killed everyone he wanted.
>>
File: 1497979092695.png (385KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497979092695.png
385KB, 500x372px
Tfw not dead and reincarnated as a female ghost from a 2000s tv show
>>
>>38851828
I'm unironically in love with him.
>>
>>38851828
he flipped coin to determine whether to kill ppl and then ranted about how god isnt real
definetely /ourguy/
>>
File: 1486436969036.jpg (78KB, 583x580px) Image search: [Google]
1486436969036.jpg
78KB, 583x580px
>>38852234
Me too, anon. I wish I could've been his accomplice in shooting up a school like he originally planned. I'm sure we could've easily beaten Eric and Dylan's score!
>>
>>38852188
>relatable
>cross dresser
>brony
faggot
>>
>>38852027
He shot up the supermarket he worked at. There were only 4 people (his co-workers) there but he only got 3. I'd say his plan worked out pretty well.
>>
>>38852325
I'm not a brony, never will be one (the show never appealed to me), but why does the common autistic person hate bronies? I don't hate them, they are not that different from most people on this board. They just like a TV show most other people in their demographic don't. That doesn't mean they are some different species or something. If one is out in the open about being a brony, then I respect that (because there has actually been rare instances of physical violence unleashed on them).
>>
>>38852231
>tfw not 8' tall ghost girl
>>
>>38852499
It's a fucking KIDS show, literally targeted towards kindergarden/primary school girls, and you still wonder why bronies (who are mostly khv ugly losers) get no respect at all?
>>
>>38852295
Nigger, have you even SEEN the videos of him practicing shooting he left behind? He couldn't hit a target ten feet away with a goddamn shotgun, you ain't getting no high score with an accomplice like that.
>>
>>38852628
What shows people like is no one's business. You have no right to judge when capeshit is meant for kids and you have adults eating that shit up like no tomorrow.
>>
File: 1499020075594.jpg (30KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499020075594.jpg
30KB, 640x358px
>>38852654
That's where I'd come in though, anon. With my skills and enough target practice, he'd be up to par in no time. Of course we wouldn't go through with such a risky plan without the necessary preparation beforehand!
>>
>>38852763
I mean, if you perform a seance, maybe you could summon the spirit of Tranny Phantom to join you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.