[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a robot who just lost his job anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1475126953627.jpg (140KB, 970x669px) Image search: [Google]
1475126953627.jpg
140KB, 970x669px
Ask a robot who just lost his job anything.
>>
>>38850758
what was your job? ebhissfhisfbbhsdf
>>
>>38850758
do you suck (ORIGINAIL)dicks?
>>
>>38850794
No op sucks muted unoriginal dicks
>>
How much time did work there?
>>
>>38850785
Walmart customer service and money center, was there 2 years.
>>
>>38850819
you get caught shitting in the break room again?
>>
>>38850758
story? was it your fault? were there warning signs? what's your plan now, gonna file for unemployment? how necessary was this job to your survival / bills / living situation? what was the job / workplace? how do you feel? I'd say enjoy the NEET life for a bit while sending out a few applications every day.
>>
So, why do you think you lost it? was it a layoff or firing? (Basically can you get NEETbux?)

Also what's your cash situation like? are you stressed or are you "fuck yes!"
>>
Did you enjoy yourself?
>>
>>38850758
Did you get laid off or fired?

If you got laid off, and if you live with your parents, and if they dont collect any rent, then you can just live off that for a good year and neet it up.

It's what I've been doing
>>
People get fired all the time. Most normies get fired from their first and second jobs.
>>
>>38850758
It's cool dude, I got fired from my first job when they caught me jacking off in a stall in the women's bathroom, I got a better job now anyways.
>>
File: 1494530014566.jpg (46KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494530014566.jpg
46KB, 396x482px
>>38850758
Why did you lose your job? And what are you plans for the future?
>>
>>38850914
Not op but i gots a story
>19
>work on other side of town stocking grocery store shelves overnight
>car gets shot at
>have to make a police report
>last thing on my fucking mind was to call work cause i was literally shot at
>explain this to my supervisor
>the day i missed was the busy night of the month where we prepped all the shelves for when the welfare people come in with their freshly loaded welfare cards
>supervisor fires me on the spot because he was mad his fatass had to actually fucking move around for once
>>
File: 1493769767611.jpg (121KB, 473x555px) Image search: [Google]
1493769767611.jpg
121KB, 473x555px
>>38850840
no I should've tho

>>38850845
I was miserable there, the whole store was mismanaged as fuck, especially the front end. No coverage whatsoever, I was always by myself running fucking both the service desk and money center.

About a couple months ago they hired a new front end manger, she was apparel's manager previously total bitch. Well she starts coaching me on everything she can think of. Keep in mind I never had a coaching in 2 years until this bitch got here.

I got an raa and this bitch told me I couldn't run money center anymore and she was going to ship me off to another part of the store. I told her I've already changed my career preferences on the wire to anything but the front end, because I could see the writing on the wall. She also said I won't be able to run any register.

I was just fed up with all this bullshit and clocked out and walked home.

I don't know what I'm going to do, just gotta try and find something else, anything is better than that place. I worked in a shipyard for 5 years until I got laid off because the oil industry is in the shitter. And that was a million times better, and I got a decent check compared to walmart.

My mom will be coming home soon and she has scleroderma and relies on me to pay 60% of the bills. I have no idea how she'll take it.

I have enough to pay this month's rent but not much after.
>>
>>38851304
That sounds fucked, my friend. Conserve your cash. Things will get better, chin up.

It's funny how quickly things go from "chill" to "fucked". I've noticed that a lot, been laid off a few times too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.