[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this, y'all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: 1501867573706.jpg (1002KB, 1000x4201px) Image search: [Google]
1501867573706.jpg
1002KB, 1000x4201px
Thoughts on this, y'all?
>>
>plucking your eyebrows
lmao might as well start wearing make up
>>
I have been following this infographic and it does work. My clients now request me more often and my earnings are up from last month.
>>
>>38850789
>tfw sister has perfect, chad looking eyebrows
>tfw me, a fucking male, has sparse light colored browse
JUST
>>
>>38850723
these guides are fucking pointless. you weren't born a chad, don't bother making an embarrassment of yourself with that pathetic tryhard shit, you will only get laughed at. plucking your eyebrows, seriously faggot?
>>
>>38850789
unibrows are fucking hideous, doesn't matter how gay you consider plucking them
>>
File: 1461392478979.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461392478979.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>38850723
>those cherrypicked exemples
This is some retarded shit.

Only normalfags care this much about what others think, anyway. Just make sure you're not obese/unhealthy and develop your own style.
>>
>>38850723
Pretty basic but good. I should probably make one for clothes.
>>
>>38850883
>>38850834
>>38850789
Ok. Then stop making "tfw no gf" threads or if you dont make those get out because this thread isnt for you
>>
>don't have long hair, it doesn't look like [Chad with long hair], it looks like [guy who looks bad because he is fat, not because he has long hair]

Rest seems fairly sound advice, though I doubt eyebrow plucking matters unless your natural eyebrows are really fugly.
>>
>>38851264
This applies to ugly skinny guys as well though. You think th average beta fuck looks better with long hair than short?
>>
>>38850896
Is there anything wrong with blank black tees and blue jeans?
>>
>>38851384
depends on what blue jeans. Like you wanna get this wash rather than the usual blue. blank tees are good but you need to pair them with things that make them look good and make it seem like youre going for a minimalist look.
>>
>>38850789
This is why ur an uggo
>>
>>38850896
This. I have absolutely no fashion sense. I wear genes and a T-shirt every day. I hate it but am too afraid of buying dumb bullshit if I try to leave my comfort zone.
>>
>>38851369
>You think th average beta fuck looks better with long hair than short?

I suppose not? But it doesn't make a big difference.
>>
This image shows extremes but the point it's making is true
>>
File: 1501859389041.jpg (23KB, 286x336px) Image search: [Google]
1501859389041.jpg
23KB, 286x336px
>>38851504
Yeah it does reeeeeeeee. Youre seriously fucking telling me a 5/10 with long unkept hair wouldnt look better with a sharp, slicked, short haircut? Does your brain not work dude?
>>
>>38850723
Does anyone know the name of that guy with the long blond hair? He is so gorgeous i need more pics.
>>
If you were born white you're already undesirable to all women you might as well not even try
>>
>>38851503
well you gotta get inspo from other people. like what would you say your style is now compared to what youd like have your style be?
>>
>>38851531
>Yeah it does reeeeeeeee. Youre seriously fucking telling me a 5/10 with long unkept hair wouldnt look better with a sharp, slicked, short haircut? Does your brain not work dude?

Like, no. We were talking about long hair, not long, unkempt hair.

The length of hair, independent of anything else, has a very minor impact on looks. Enough that the difference between short and medium length hair is basically nothing.
>>
File: 1474917947431.jpg (86KB, 867x855px) Image search: [Google]
1474917947431.jpg
86KB, 867x855px
>>38850723
Pretty Fucking useless, all i can work is on the haircut wich in fact i have it good clean and short more or less like the in pic. The rest is useless since i cant grow anything to properly form a beard and my eyebrows are fine. The whole article only says you to shave and get a haircut. Should expand into more stuff like fashion, clothes etc
>>
File: tutkia sanmako.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
tutkia sanmako.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>been doing all of that since for as long as I can remember
>also borderline /fa/ggot
>20 y/o khv

what did the universe mean by this
>>
>>38851577
My style right now is basically the dude from the virgin walk memes. I'd like to be not autistic looking.
>>
>>38850723

>posts a picture of a shitskin as a positive example

Fuck off, cuck.
>>
I'm unfixable OP, how dare you imply otherwise you ass
>>
>dissing on beards

You motherfucker.
Give me 3 good reasons why beards look bad.
>>
File: dhfdgffhgfhghgf.png (2MB, 1473x1278px) Image search: [Google]
dhfdgffhgfhghgf.png
2MB, 1473x1278px
>>38851740
bruh I gotchu. basic of the basic and from here you can add small things
>>
Some good tips in general but I'm keeping my long hair. If I cut it short you can tell I'm a balding fuck. My face is too shit to handle being bald, I'd like to leave the house without a bag on my head plz.
>>
>>38851863
beards can look good if you can grow a full beard or if you can get good coverage on stubble.
>>
>>38851981
got a pic? you might look good with really short, not buzzed but as if you grew out a buzz for a month or two
>>
>>38851971
> expecting a failed normalfag virgin to pull off a denim jacket stolen from chad's situational wardrobe
> 4 sneakers including the hipster's favorite converse
> boring shirts that don't complement his figure
He's trying to break away from the virgin comic, not embrace it.

A pair of dark pants, not necessarily jeans but maybe chinos, some tasteful collared shirts, one pair of adult shoes, one pair of adaptable casual shoes with no flashy logos ... should be a nice start without spending too much. I like your adult boots but boots and chukkas maybe not the best for virgins
>>
>>38851426
I'm an uggo because of my misshapen skeletal features not because of something people hardly fucking pay attention like unplucked eyebrows
>>
>>38851166
You really think it should be the standard for men to go through female-tier beauty routines?
>part 1
I'm actually going to guess that part 2 tells you to wear make up
>>
File: NECK.jpg (86KB, 664x421px) Image search: [Google]
NECK.jpg
86KB, 664x421px
IT'S ALL ABOUT NECK, BRAH

FUCK THE HAIRCUT, DO NECK CURLS
>>
File: 1501873816171.jpg (207KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501873816171.jpg
207KB, 1024x1024px
>>38852332
bro this stuff is basic and good to start with. Denim jackets look good on anyone. Sneakers are good for streetwear. Basic shirts look good being layered with nice jackets

>some tasteful collared shirts
>one pair of adult shoes
bruh thats what keeps people looking weird cause they dress out of their age. that stuff will just look weird on anon. He will look too out of place. casual is great for many situations.

pic related. Im wearing some basic stuff but it still looks good. Denim jacket, boots, and plain shirt. Basic but not too tryhard.
>>
>>38852608
>sticky says not to post pics of yourself
>does it anyway
back to /fa/ faggot
>>
>>38852643
bruh im trying to help anon fuck off
>>
>>38850723
this some metrosexual bullshit.
>>
If I shave my beard I look like a lesbian though :/
>>
>>38852670
You're not helping him by telling him to dress like a faggot, take your god awful taste back to /fa/
>>
>>38852725
Girls like lesbians though
>>
>>38852725
its doesnt say shave it says trim
>>
>>38852726
you probably think think girls like dudes who wear blue jeans and football jerseys or camo
>>
>>38852760
You probably think your taste in fashion is way more pertinent or interesting than it actually is
>>
>>38852729
Hmm you are correct.
>>
>>38852790
and how do you dress anon? hmm? Do you have any sense of personal style? I assume you just like to shit on this cause it makes you feel better about dressing like crap
>>
>>38850723
>You're gf doesn't count
>You're

Holy fuck
>>
>>38852829
I'm shitting on you because you're being a narcissistic fag who shirks the rules by posting pictures of himself under the weak guise of trying to help people, bruh
>>
>>38850883
Over and over his examples show the face underneath to be the true difference in appearances.
>>
>tfw your gf plucked your eyebrows before you saw this
>>
>>38852854
Bro the no face rule is stupid as fuck. People have been posting themselves for so long. This new rule has been around for less than 6 months. Ive been on r9k for like 4/5 years. Nobody who used r9k for longer than half a year care
>>
>>38852790
he's spending his time and attention trying to help another anon who specifically asked for advice. this is not an example of why the no-selfie rule was put in this board. if he's not interesting or pertinent just don't respond
>>38852608
but that IS the kind of shirt i meant on the left and the boots aren't converse meme sneakers. you agree with me on what i said apart from the denim jacket

it doesn't look good on everyone, it just doesn't. muscles, a good jaw, facial hair, and even confidence will make it or break it. an earthy-toned sweater/hoodie would be more adaptable
>>
>>38852985
It's not a new rule, it's a rule people were heavily ignoring and had to be pointedly restated as a result. And it was almost entirely newfags who were doing it, stop talking bollox.
>>
>>38853008
Any color but black or creme converse are meme shoes. They arent played out here in socal but they might in other places. Oh yeah I forgot to put a hoodie on that list. You right about that. But denim jackets are loved by girls. >>38853069
The rule was no camwhoring and soc threads faggot. Im not showing my face just clothes
>>
>>38853128
The spirit of the rule was always not to post pictures of yourself because it encouraged wankery, if you were actually here that long you'd know that
>>
>>38853158
>what is context sensitivity
fucking autists are so insufferable
stop wasting our oxygen faggot
>>
>>38850723

I'm bald. What the fuck do I do.
>>
>>38853322
Clearly you don't need a haircut
>>
>>38850723
I just shave between my eyebrows so I don't have a unibrow. Plucking your eyebrows only works if you have a professional do it.

Beards depend. My dad has a beard, but then again, he's 38 and sells doors and hardware for a living, so it fits. If you're some weeb, don't have a beard.

Yes, cut your hair. Long hair on men is weird af. Women's pussies become Niagara when they see short hair like the pictures there.

Lose fat, gain muscle. That's the ultimate advice. The top pic could make themselves look nice if they
>Worked outdoors
>Worked out 4 times a week with weights
>Cardio 3 times a week at least
>Cut hair properly

They'd tan up, bulk up, and their face would fill in as a result. Also, their eyebrows are too far apart. Makes their eyes look more feminine. They have to not tweeze their eyebrows, it's obvious they do. Only tweeze about a centimeter or two in the middle.

Although your frame does matter. I was blessed with a great frame, I can build a lot on this shit. Downside is I'm also just average height, 5'9", so it evens out.
>>
>>38850723
a haircut shorter on the sides is niggery, what the fuck
>>
>>38853229
>context: I want to post pictures of myself because I have NPD
>>
>>38851384
The black tees, yes. You want to wear lighter colors.

I'm a medium now, but I have a shitload of black XL tees (that I still wear because I still kind of like them). Why? Because I wanted to hide my fat.
>>
>>38853471
Black will slim you down light colors wont.
>>
>>38853450
>armchair psychologist
damn i was just being ironic
you really are an autist
my condolences to your mother
>>
>>38853491
Yeah but it's kind of obvious. It works for when you're fat, but not that much.

Ideally, you'd lose weight and then wear bright colors that show off your body. Leagues ahead of wearing a dark shirt and being fat.
>>
>tfw actually do have chad long hair
>get compliments about it from random girls all the time, telling me they wish they had it

my only good feature desu, well, besides the fact that im also 6'2"
>>
>>38850723
Don't bother.
Pretty yourself up all you want.
You're all fucking little weak willed beta faggots.
You're scared of everything.
Will never take initiative
Will never stand up for what's right.
Always a follower.
You're wasting your time.
You can look the part ask you want but two minutes alone with any girl and she will see right through your little act.
The world has no place for pathetic men.
>>
>>38853613
yeah same, I also did no poo for the first 2 years
>>
>you're gf doens't count
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>38853681
> t. generic sociopathic shit-tier normalfag
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.