[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Anyone else attractive, but will die alone for unrelated reasons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1469553706750.jpg (125KB, 960x903px) Image search: [Google]
1469553706750.jpg
125KB, 960x903px
Anyone else attractive, but will die alone for unrelated reasons?
>>
Kinda? I'm attractive enough that if it was only up to appearance, it would be easy to find a partner. I'm nothing special though, definitely not hot.
>>
>>38850259
What's your problem then? Why are you alone? Personally, I find humans disgusting abominations who can't get their fucking shit together.
>>
>>38850414
I'm mentally ill and my life is fucked up, which rules out everyone with education who has their shit together. I'm pretty smart, which means dating reliable, stable proles would be unsatisfying to me. I barely hold my life together and dealing with another person's instability would push me over the edge and immediately ruin the relationship. That leaves such a tiny pool of people that I've never met anyone in it.

You sound like you're actually pretty happy being alone, or am I reading you wrong?
>>
>>38850844
I'm a lot like you actually. I'm not happy at all. It's just better to be alone than to have to deal with humans' garbage.
>>
>>38850190
Yes. BPD and an mental trainwreck. I'll never get a gf because I hate myself and have zero self confidence.
>>
>>38851248
I know that feeling, I used to share it. I like people better these days, my relationship skills have improved a lot and it's pretty easy for me to get along with them now. But that doesn't make me desirable.

Kinda miss the contempt for others sometimes. It's not an ideal coping strategy, but it's something.
>>
>>38850190
im a 6.5/10 but i dont know how to talk to most people. cant relate to them. got a few real nice freinds online. but other than tghat thats it
>>
>>38850844
>roastie mad she can't get prince charming
You're literally 90% of women.
>>
>>38850190
I'd like to think so, but I'm probably just ugly
>>
>>38851507
It's not a coping strategy and I don't have poor social skills. I just don't like most people because they have terrible personalities and shit morals.
>>
>>38851616
Nah. I'm smarter than 90% of women.
>>
I don't have the confidence required to approach people, and If I'm approached I'm not very good at carrying a conversation, usually keeping my words very concise, answering any questions as succinctly as I can, which usually comes of as me not caring; which it usually would be, but with a woman, it's just me being awkward
>>
>>38850190
I've been rated a 7-8/10 before, even had some people hit on me before. I just have next to no desire for a relationship. Maybe in time that'll change, but who knows.
>>
>>38851647
I said relationship skills, not social skills. Emphasis is very different.
>I just don't like most people because they have terrible personalities and shit morals
proves beyond any doubt that you don't have good relationship skills.
>>
>>38851752
>If you see other people as the garbage they are, you're garbage!
Oh boy here we go with this shit again. Everyone is just such a star that the world is a pile of shit. Amazing how that always seems to be the case, isn't it?
>>
>>38850844
>tfw too smart for relationships
i hate your guts
>>
I actively shun forming any kind of meaningful relationship with a female because they will not have the same interests as me guaranteed
>>
File: 1494503993438.jpg (102KB, 566x973px) Image search: [Google]
1494503993438.jpg
102KB, 566x973px
>>38850190
is this ye olde james holmes?
>>
>>38852053
also to add to this I'm REALLY paranoid about some things so I feel like I could never actually hold a steady relationship without coming off as a overly possessive freak
>>
File: vlcsnap-error822.png (589KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error822.png
589KB, 1280x546px
>decent face I guess, no outstandingly weird features
>auschwitz body
>no social skills
>foreigner in a foreign land
>>
>>38851797
I didn't say you're garbage. I said you don't have good relationship skills. Not the same thing, even remotely.

>>38851838
Where did I say that?
>>
>>38850190
I'm an 8/10 but a complete aspie who's only parent was the internet growing up.
having good looks is worse when you have a terrible personality. people expect shit of you, and then they quickly just start thinking you're a moron instead
>>
>>38852053
I do this too, but I'm also autistic so I never really felt the need to be in one. Don't really think I could be in a normal relationship anyway
>>
>>38852312
My relationship skills are fine. I just don't like you.
>>
i'm ugly af and no one can sttop me
>>
>>38851797
Don't listen to that other guy. I view people the exact same because my autism. People are monsters that lack any form of empathy, they're only good when they have to be.
>>
I've had girls show interest in me, including some cute ones. Also a couple guys. But I'm depressed and freak out at the prospect of getting close to someone. Plus I'm exhausted all the time and relationships seem like way more work than I'm willing or able to put in.

If I can get over my issues with therapy I might have a chance though. Been at it 4 years now, it's gotta happen soon...
>>
>>38850190

Yeah... I am fine with people. I don't like being around them or being touched by them though, and so few share my interests that the occasional one who seems decent ends up being an extremist of one form or another. The only girl I have met who had similar intellect (or maybe more haha) and thought processes to mine was a humongous negro chasing liberal with daddy issues, and the girl who was creative like me was a bible thumping conservative... I've been hit on by every kind of girl but even the ones I kind of like I know I would get fed up with eventually just because I don't like being around people. Even if I found the perfect soul mate I probably couldn't stand constant contact with her. My life goal is to be a hermit.
>>
yeah i get a lot of attention.

>grew up with next to no friends
>autistic level social skills
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.