[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Kid General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Simpson_b163d9_5646490.jpg (18KB, 469x419px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson_b163d9_5646490.jpg
18KB, 469x419px
>That kid who always traveled to each class with a stiff, straight as a board posture, power walking alongside the walls because he hated being exposed in the open
>>
>>38850153
this is fine when alone, except for the walls part. Even with other peopleyou should try to maintain your posture because it helps your back and makes you look taller. Powerwalking (when alone) lets you get places quick, just dont do it with bent arms and when trying to talk to others.

There's unironically nothing wrong with this except for the walls part.

>that kid who called in a bomb threat during finals
Shoutout to him, one of my teachers passed everyone
>>
>>38850374
People don't usually walk rigid as a board. This guy moved like he was fighting off rigor mortis and had locked joints.
>>
>That kid who thought he was gods gift
>That kid who tried to hit on the girlfriends of other guys
>That kid who tried to hit on the teacher
These were all the same kid
>>
File: 1501265323671.jpg (159KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1501265323671.jpg
159KB, 600x526px
>that kid who had no self esteem
>that kid with BPD
>that kid who was a part of cliques but never quite clicked
Guess who it is
>>
>that kid who wrestled with his pillows and let them pin him
>that kid who got so frustrated he imagined beating the people he hated until they were a bloody mess
>that kid who got bullied and would sperg out and fake an eye twitch when the other kids called his mother a fat whale
>that kid who snapped and stood up to his bullies only to get dropped by a head kick knockout
>>
>>38850517
Me?
Orgiinagpianpr
>>
>>38850153
>that kid who turn down multiple girls because he was too scared to talk to women
>that kid who everyone thought was gay
I hate myself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.