[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hangout & Circlejerk Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1489367749573.jpg (80KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1489367749573.jpg
80KB, 500x735px
It's Friday, motherfucker! What're you up to this afternoon/evening/morning?

What are you
>Watchan?
>Playan?
>Eatan?
>Listenan to?

Come hang out for a little while!
>>
I'm getting fucking stoned! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON.. WEED! Smoke weed every day!
>>
watching baseball
playing nothing
eating nothing
drinking beer
listening to the byrds possibly

hopefully i don't annoy my neighbors with my drunken singing again.
>>
>>38849738
Sitting in the middle of nowhere in Africa trying to stay sane until I go home in 3 days. Getting depressed because I know I'll never find a gf.
>>
>>38849738

>Watchan?
This guy's Youtube channel. It's comfy as fuck. Talks a lot about historical and traditional food and reenactment stuff. https://www.youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson

Also, just bought the entire series of X Files, so I'm set for the night.

>Playan?
Mount & Blade: Warband

>Eatan?
I have some Pork chops thawing, at the moment. I'm thinkin' about what I should make to go with them.

>Listenan to?
SOME NASTY WEEB SHIT.

>>38849816
I'm not really a fan of weed. I get paranoid and it makes me uneasy.
>>
File: smoke_weed_everyday.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smoke_weed_everyday.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>38849876
>I'm not really a fan of weed. I get paranoid and it makes me uneasy.
Blagahaggaggagaggagaga more for me!!
>>
>>38849872
>I'll never find a gf.
It's probably for the best. They're not all they are cracked up to be. But who knows, you'll be a completely different person, somewhere down the line.

>>38849867
Sounds comfy as fuck. Wait, were you drunk and singing loud, before?
>>
I'm at work and it's raining now and I hope it keeps raining because getting stoned in the rain is super chill
>>
>>38849925
yeah I had too much to drink and was listening to music.. ended up rolling around on my floor and loudly singing. no complaints from anyone but i'm sure people heard it. not my finest moment.
>>
thinking of learning somestuff
i got a surfacebook three month ago and its filled with books
im using it at work as a note taker which is pretty nice

tomorrow ill clean my car
>>
File: SoCheeseMuchHorny.png (275KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
SoCheeseMuchHorny.png
275KB, 561x471px
>>38849961
>i got a surfacebook three month ago and its filled with books
>im using it at work as a note taker which is pretty nice

Man, back in January I deleted all of my social media, I canceled my cable, and I made it a point to start reading 100 pages a day. I've learned a lot since then and chilled out a lot.
>>
>>38849959
You fuckin' goober...

You remind me of one of my friends.
>Loves baseball
>Gets drunk and starts singing/saying crazy shit

A while back, was playing a game online with some friends and he joined us. He spent the whole time, drunk off his ass and telling everyone how much he loved them.
>>
>>38850002
yeah man its fucking insane how much resources you have at your disposal on the internet to learn stuff if you are willing
so many free courses on university levlel and tutorials on youtube and everywhere

pretty fucking amazing if you think about it what we have with it
>>
>>38850069
your friend sounds like a great guy!
>>
>>38850074
>Modern man has access to an annex of the entirety of human knowledge.
>They use it to shitpost and argue on a Mongolian Horse Breeding Forum.

Specifically what are you thinkin' about learning, Anon?
>>
>>38850173
>Specifically what are you thinkin' about learning, Anon?

what i'm going to learn or what i think about the topic of learning?

I assume you mean what I'm going to learn/read

>applied cryptography
>Book about math
>>
File: yeah.png (228KB, 245x458px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
228KB, 245x458px
>>38850247
good luck with that anon, I'm such a piece of shit that I still haven't finished learning russian. hope you have better luck
>>
>>38849738
>Watchan?
Westworld, paused it, will finish later
>Playan?
TF2
>Eatan?
scampi
>Listenan to?
Infernal Devices, a War Doctor audio/The Wolfe Tones
>>
>>38850247
>applied cryptography
This seems like it would be really interesting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.