[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and what was your father like anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

>and what was your father like anon?
>>
File: 1488951576705.jpg (39KB, 702x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1488951576705.jpg
39KB, 702x1053px
>>38849197
He's a tough, but good father. He used to come home after working undercover and smell like Copenhagen and weed. I remember he used to tell me never to touch his work boots because they has blood and other things on them like he had done a warrant on a meth lab.
We used to do drills on how to get away if someone tried to kidnap me. He would read to me and teach me how to be a good person and be well educates and polite. He always loved me and still does. I want to be just like him.
>>
>>38849197
beta workaholic, does whatever my mom tells him to. Married her when she was a single mom with 4 kids before having me in her early 40s
>>
>>38849197
He is a very good father. Im not like him and i dont want to be, but i can respect him a lot and i do love him. He also made a lot of money and had a lot of sex. Dad is a total Chad.
>>
File: 1501443119144.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501443119144.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>>38849197
All I remember was that he was a nice person. My last memory was of me eating candy that he bought.
He died of cancer and maybe it was treatable, if an incompetent doctor didn't prescribe him the wrong medicine FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR
faggots
Rip
>>
Pretty good. He's a bit of a drunk and he spent loads of cash gambling, but he's a caring father.

He was a Chad who banged loads of sluts when he was my age but now he's just fat and old, with a wife who screams at him every day and tries to beat him senseless when he gets drunk, and would succeed if I don't intervene and tell her to fuck off. But they can't divorce because neither would have money to live on their own and they still have to take care of me, as they're paying for my tuition for the time being.

His father was rich and hated him, beat him up, tied him to a tree with no dinner for an entire day once, forced him to work on his factories for free ever since he was 13, he had to drop out of school because of it. He ran way from home when he was 16 and went with his uncle to work in France.

He met my mother when he was 23 and got married. Then they had a miscarriage and it took him several years before he got the courage to have another child. He got himself his smoking, alcohol and gambling addiction during that time.

When I'm feeling down, I think of my dad and how he managed to power through most of his shit life without killing himself.
>>
File: IMG_0771.jpg (68KB, 405x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
68KB, 405x721px
>>38849197
Lazy liberal weeb ex-hippie. Spent all of his time on computers, both at work and at home. It wasn't uncommon for him to drink himself stupid. Pretty much the archetypal middle-aged beta male. Eventually started getting fat. If he was young today, he'd probably be an incel.

I ended up beta but different in almost every other way.
>>
He's just really dumb. I don't know how he got his degree or any of his jobs. He's so dumb he can't even have a normal conversation, or white a normal text. He's one of those people whose comments you read on the internet and give up on mankind.

He also has type I bipolar disorder.

I have no idea why mom was ever into him. She was hot and fairly smart.
>>
My father bailed on my mother the second he learned she was pregnant. I live now with alcoholic hoarder NEET who walks around apartment almost naked. Could be worse
>>
Typical provider cyborg. He can talk with people but prefers not to and spends time on fixing cars, watching documentary on planes, tanks and other military stuff. Sadly he's emotionally distant and we never had "the talk". I wish he would start losing weight because its almost 270 pounds with 6' height.
>>
>>38849197
He was very strict and distant, always busy doing work and when he wasn't he let his anger out at our family. Left me with some emotional issues. I want to like him and have a relationship but every time I go back I just get hurt.
>>
>>38849197
Silly and terrifying. Sometimes he'd joke around and smile goofy, but he could be scary too. Yelled a lot. Really distant guy. I only recently learned some of his beliefs, and I've known him forever. He didn't teach me much of anything and had the regular amount of self centered-ness most humans have, but sometimes it extended to the point where he considered his life more important than mine.

Eh. I guess he was a 5/10 overall.
>>
>>38849197
a stupid spoiled manchild coasting off grandma and grandpas money living in isolation dwelling on social media talking about his vasectomy to this day top tier cringe fest on the daily, blaming lady folk for his shortcomings he perceives as them being snobs. He is the analator that scarred off any prospects by trying to do buttstuff
>>
>>38849197
My father is a mean bastard of a man who doesn't take shit from anybody. I fucking hate that piece of shit. Don't try to 'toughen' up your kids. It will just turn them into miserable pieces of shit like your 'tough' self.
>>
He's a fucking 60 year old version of r9k.
>manchild with obscure and bizarre hobbies and obsessions
>talks about them on usenet every second of the day
>spent/spends all of the family's money on dumb toys that he never, ever uses
>plays dumb repetitive soulless autism games like scrabble to an obsessive degree
>talks at length about scrabble strategy when he can
>lives in a trailer outside because he likes it better in there
>it's so rancid in there that he's gotten severe mold-related conditions multiple times
>still hasn't cleaned it in a decade to this day
>he looks like a sweaty gross pile of shit but thinks he looks good because >suits
>hates his wife and sees her as an unreasonable monster with no redeeming qualities
>she is an unreasonable monster and she hates him too because he's such a spinless asswipe
>they're still together because he's her beta slave who won't stand up to her
>works in a soulless office job but spends most of the time there secretly on usenet
>pretends to work late but he really just stays in his office after closing to not be at home
>he's so unused to ever talking to anyone, even family, that he slurs his speech
>combining that speech with his soullessness, he doesn't really even seem human
>when i was a kid i was honestly scared of him, not because he was dangerous or ever angry, just because he was this completely alien thing with wild hair and dull eyes and no relation to my life, who occasionally crawled out of the trailer to go to a parent teacher conference and got his autism all over them while i watched in abject horror
>then he'd probably blankly tell a nonsensical story about his childhood to everyone while simultaneously playing phone scrabble while seemingly not looking at the screen

Now that I'm an adult who's moved far away, I've managed to corner him on multiple social occasions to try to dissect his deal. He's really very intelligent, and he does have reasonable opinions. He's just kinda full-on "Rain Man"...
>>
File: 1501258966383.jpg (149KB, 600x800px)
1501258966383.jpg
149KB, 600x800px
im noticing a trend here
>>
he's dead due to complications from long-term opiate abuse.
>>
>>38849860
>obscure and bizarre hobbies and obsessions
Like what?
>>
>>38849197
Very smart, charismatic, handsome, and successful.
He was a combat veteran, medical doctor, ran a small hospital and a family practice, was married to my mother for 48 years, and raised 8 kids. He was known for giving to charity, helping people, and being a great story teller.
>He also cheated on my mom constantly including fucking all three of her sisters and 2 of her nieces; all of his nurses; all of his receptionists (including the lesbian mom hired); all of our babysitters (including another lesbian); and many of the female friends of his children (most memorably taking my one of my sister's best friend's virginity the day she turned 16 and was legal). I know of at least 5 bastard siblings. The rest of us suspect he fucked our oldest sister when she was in her 20's, but she won't answer.
>>
>>38850035
Atleast you have alpha genes
>>
>>38850035
Sounds fake but speaking of the military
If your father served for the US (or should I say Israel) you deserve nothing but slow and painful death
>>
>>38850012
The very specific length of hair.
HAM Radio.
Building lots of creepy gigantic radio towers in the forest by himself.
Collecting those crappy old things PC companies used to make that were like the prototypical experimental netbooks, only much, much smaller than they needed to be (>pic). Just, tons of them.
Really bad car hood-art that has to involve dragons.
The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, even though he isn't culturally involved in any way.
Patent law cases.
Blue cheese.
Etc etc.
>>
>>38849197
He worked throughout the day when I was at school and when I got home. He came back when I was asleep, and when I woke up he was asleep. He never liked me compared to my brother, and I can only recall bad memories. He lightened up when I was in my late teens for some reason (probably because he didnt want me to suicideo desu), but I never had any passions and never related to him in any normal way. He just helped pay the bills really, but I'm happy for that
>>
>>38849197
He's very interesting
>super-smart: recruited into military intelligence as a code-breaker at age 17
>Charming and outgoing: people beg him to go into radio or voice work and more than once when he is telling stories people just walking by have stopped, listened, and then given him money like he's busking
>Incredibly well educed and read: I've seen him have discussions with theologians, physicists, stockbrokers, and race car drivers where they were interested and engaged because he obviously knew a lot they didn't know *about what they did*
>Fun: he can play virtually any board or card game, rocks most vidya, and is a big D&D/RPG expert
>Nice: when people need help, advice, $20, or just someone to talk to they know they can come to dad and they'll feel better when they are done
>Good: Mom *ADORES* him and he treats her like a queen.
>Hard: Once mom said something to dad and just - froze. He looked her in the eye for a long second then said 'I know how you meant that'. I asked her about it later and she said dad 'doesn't put up with insubordination'. We never, ever, EVER, lied to dad or kept things from him because we knew he'd find out and when he did - we were terrified to think about what he'd do, but knew it was worse than the truth
>Hard: We were in a parking lot, once. I was about 8. Mom and my 2 kid sisters were with us. Some guy came up and said something like 'you cut me off to get this parking space'. My dad was honestly apologetic, all 'I didn't even see you, I am very sorry', etc. 'The guy said 'yeah, well, fuck you' and my dad got... still and said 'My wife and kids are right here. You should apologize'. They guy said about 'Fu0' and suddenly he was on the ground. Out. I don't remember seeing my dad move. Just - guy is about to curse, he is on the ground, unconscious, nothing in between.
>>
>>38850336
more
>We were all always a little uncertain if he was kidding.
>When she was about 15 my kid sister was kidding around and then said 'what if I marry an Asian guy?'. Dad said 'As long as you wait for marriage and he is a good man I will be happy'. She then asks 'what about a poor guy?'. he said 'As long as you wait for marriage and he is a good man I will be happy'. 'What if I don't wait for marriage?'. 'It might take a year or two for your mother to get over being forbidden to speak to you ever again.'
>Another time we were watching a show and the mom character was realizing that the son character had raped a girl. I asked dad 'what would you do if you learned I had raped a girl?' He looked me in the eye, hard, and said, 'get away with murder'
>>
>>38849197
My father is in prison for murder
I think he was 17 or 18
>>
Extremely successful in the workplace, but a very poor father figure, and not great at managing money

The man is in his mid 50's and is finally worth more than a million dollars, but that's not much considering how much more he could have made if he didn't make shit decisions with money. We kept moving from house to house when I was young, but stayed in the same city for my entire highschool and college education, a place where I had a lot of trouble making any friends compared to the other places where I had to leave behind loads of friends. He's put enough repair work into this house to buy a better one, and probably spent more in renovating the yard than into my college education. He never owned a good car, but instead insisted on buying a boat that nobody enjoyed because all we ever did was repair it and clean it. He made plenty of promises to me that he never kept, good and bad, including the promise that he would buy me a condo and then rent it out when I graduated college, or that he would buy me a car after I was employed for 3 months (I quit that job after a year of not having a car, didn't need the money, only did it for the car), or that I would be kicked out of the house after I graduated (still here 3 months later). He makes irrational social decisions that have ostracized most of my family and friends, and I learned how to "socialize" from listening to conference calls in his car when he would take me out for lunch and then drive around the city for hours, keeping the volume too high for me to drown out with music. If I become a father, I know exactly what mistakes not to make, because I was the victim of so many of them.

My family was never poor, but I was raised under the belief that we were, because that money went towards things rather than the wife and kids.
>>
File: IMG_2672.png (209KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.png
209KB, 480x640px
>>38850336
You're Dad is the willful man that I want to be desu to be quite honest
>>
>>38850508
>My family was never poor, but I was raised under the belief that we were, because that money went towards things rather than the wife and kids.
Fucking this. I had to constantly explain his logic to people.

>"Why do you go hungry so often anon, I thought food banks gave quite a lot of food to people in your situation?"
>"No, you see, he was jobless so long, and now has a really high paying job, so all the money goes into paying debts, but on the books it looks like we have lots of money, so we don't count as poor for the purposes of those programs, even though we do regularly starve."

I was speaking his entirely untrue propaganda. That's not why we starved. We starved because he was buying autistic hobby shit until the paycheck ran out every single paycheck period, and if we were lucky we could squeeze in a single shopping trip while he hadn't exhausted it yet.

He was a compulsive spender and a horrible twisted person who only cared about himself.
>>
File: Hacker black man.jpg (120KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hacker black man.jpg
120KB, 770x1024px
>>38849197
Can't say he was abusive, or that much of a dick for that matter. But he did have childish fits a lot, he would break things and tell me to get out of his house, mostly all talk. I can think of a lot of other ways he was an asshole sometimes, but other than that a good dad.
>>
>>38849197
Pretty kickass. We didn't have the best relationship when I was little because I was kind of a hellion and he traveled a lot, but as I got older I really started to respect him. He saw early on that computers were the future and decided to take me down that path, and now I make a pretty good living at it.

What I'm not sure about it how he got with so many ladies and I'm a 28 year old virgin. He's still with my mom, but before that he was a straight up pimp. We've never been able to figure out what's wrong with me.
>>
>>38849197
Well he's an asshole. He's not a good listener, and ironically enough he gets upset when someone doesn't listen to him (or he perceives this, in his mind you should be available to and listening to him all the time). He can't admit to being wrong (i unfortunately learned this from him and it is tough to deal with), he pretty much just blatantly lies about things he doesn't understand in order to be "right" (to the point where my sister and I just roll our eyes when he starts talking about something we know he's just bullshitting about).

He smokes weed every day, and when he doesn't smoke hes even more irritable than normal. He complains about being poor (we aren't really that poor) but spends upwards of $80 a week on weed, and smokes a pack of cigarettes a day.

Hes really a failure of a man who couldve been so much more, but he let his childhood destroy his life and became an underachiever. I still love him, but i resent him.
>>
/r9k/ dads either seem to be autist or chad tier kickasses
>>
>>38849197
never met him, sperm donor

original
>>
File: 1500658973496.jpg (26KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
1500658973496.jpg
26KB, 700x498px
Rude akstion
>>
>starts business at 17
>BARELY graduates high school
>continues running business in shit hole single wide
>hires all of his friends
>party like animals
>makes a shit load of cash
>marries mom
>continues being successful
>still present and kind
>one of the only reason I don't kill myself
>actually is my best friend

Love you dad.
>>
>>38849197
I only met him once when I was 31 so its difficult to say.
He cheated on my mom, spent all my family and extended family's money on himself on drinking and women and decided to abandon us right after I was born. I know he stayed in the same city as us until I was 12 or so with his new family because he had knocked up one of his whores and married her but never bothered to contact my family, my brother or I again. Not even when we took in my grandmother because he and his brothers abandoned their own mother after they couldn't get more money from her.
Never bothered to visit her grave even but when I met him, I could definitely see myself in him and where things, good and bad, that I do came from. My height, being able to come up bullshit excuses on the fly, having a deep knowledge of history, lying with a straight face, the attention to detail, etc. I wanted to know why he cheated on my mom and abandoned us but after talking to him, I knew I was never going to get an honest from him. So I haven't bothered to contact him again, my family doesn't know that I even met him and I don't think I should tell them.
>>
>>38850508
sounds like my dad
i have a circumcised penis too
life is so gay
>>
>>38849197
he sits out in his room all day after coming home and drinks all night. i grew up to be exactly like him
>>
Tough, good man. Not very bright, due to him dropping out of school + Dyslexia making it a chore to read anything. Hard working, god fearing, and very set in his ways.
I wish i knew him better, but since my mother won custody of me when i was 3, i rarely got to see him.
>>
>>38849197
>Murderer
>Bribed judge with his stolen money
>Rapist (mum married him out of fear)
>tfw rape baby
>Credit Fraud
>Threatened to kill my baby brother
>Owned several illegal weapons
>Women beater
>Alcoholic
>Went to prison when I was 5
>Recently came out
>tfw when court forces you to talk to your piece of shit dad

Not the best
>>
Never had a relationship after getting divorced by my mom. He calls me my mom's name and behaves inappropriately towards me. He's probably done stuff to me that I don't know about. He's abusive, manipulative and controlling. He's been in and out of hospitals since I graduated high school. He's injured me and said that he didn't. He's eve's dropped on my conversations and repeated shit back like a parakeet. He's a compulsive liar. The list goes on. He's just a pretty abusive guy towards me and he should have never had a daughter. I feel like his nurse, pet and punching bag.
>>
>>38850336
>>38850436
Your dad kicks ass in a revolting manner.
Also, when he's not on "good guy" mode he seems to act like a pure psycho
I bet my anal virginity he only does these good things to fuel his narcissistic ego.
I get so fucking angry that that kind of dipshit are born so fucking gifted
I wouldn't be surprise if police ever finds a rape dungeon on your attic/basement
>>
Good old farm guy from California. His dad was a shithead to him, but he's always learned to look on the brightside. He moved half around the country after college to be a trucker after he got in a car accident which fucked his legs up and put him in a coma for 6 months. He worked his way up to a management position. Mom and him got divorced, but they're still on good terms, they just didnt work together as a couple, plus mom's got bipolar depression. He and I clash sometimes, but at the end of the day he's taught me a lot and I respect the hell out of him.
>>
He's like a cross between homer simpson and Billy herrington.
>>
>>38849822
I second this. My father made me work like a horse through my childhood, because he thought that it is the best way to raise kids. Doing that to your children turns them into boring unsociable fucks.
>>
>>38849197
idk, the guy died like last year, and the funny guy didn't talk to me
>>
>>38850635
I had very similar experiences in childhood. My father is horrible with money and lives from paycheck to paycheck despite that he has been working continously for 30 years now.

I lived in remote town that had very few jobs. The muncipality handed out summer jobs on social basis. I never got one because my father was making too much money even though I knew kids who got the jobs and had living standards three times better, but they just happened to live in a single parent household. Still pisses me off and made getting a job when I moved out on my own very hard.
>>
File: 1501535096402.png (27KB, 251x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501535096402.png
27KB, 251x404px
>>38849197
I haven't the slightest clue what he was like. Hell, I don't even have a first name. All I know is that my whore of a mother took me, ran off, and divorced him when I was a toddler, leaving me to be raised a spineless beta turbo autist. Can't say I blame him for this as his isolation was probably completely my mother's fault, yet I also wonder why he never tried to contact me.
>>
Bumping this papa thread.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.