[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst moment of your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4468.png (244KB, 597x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4468.png
244KB, 597x590px
What was the absolute worst moment of your life? Search your memories and tell me the exact moment your downward spiral began
>>
I literally can't think of any other than my birth
everything has just been a steady downhill spiral
>>
Getting raped probably yeah.
>>
I don't think there's been a worst moment. Nothing much happens to me good or bad. It's just one long, boring, lonely affair.
>>
Started at 18 when I realized I won't ever make it with a woman no matter how hard I try. It was just hell on earth for the next two years. Then I tried to change my personal view on my life. I said to my self fuck women and went with two main principles. 1. Have as much fun as possible when possible 2. Don't get emotional with women of any kind. Worked fucking wonders for me. Had it going for almost 3 years. Then I broke rule number 2. I didn't think I could go lower than last time but it's possible
>>
>>38849072
Me too, anon.

I think at the time (I was 9 years old) it didn't seem like a big deal, but the effects became more and more obvious as time went on.
>>
>>38849352
If you didn't notice at first it probably didn't effect you and it was some ass fuck making it a big deal.
>>
>>38849030
let my dog lick my balls and penis until I came, straight down to hell from there
>>
>>38849072
>>38849352
Doesn't seem like a big deal tbqh
>>
>>38849441
Well I got pregnant from it as well.
>>
>>38849030
>getting a shitty job with normies who treat each other like shit, waste all their money and try to drag other people down

Luckily I escaped and learned to avoid people like that and that it's not just me that dislikes that atmosphere, other people also find it awkward and want to escape.
>>
>>38849030
I broke my leg and wrist before the Olympic games. I used to be part of the volleyball national team of my country. My leg still hurts years after, I never truly recovered, depression hit me hard, I mean, I trained hard all my life for that, to the point of being among the best among millions, I know volleyball probably isn't a big deal for Americans and wasn't something that was going to give me real money or anything but it really affected me. I eventually cameback and played in some tournaments, but i knew I wouldn't never be as good as I used to be so I stepped aside from the national team and just played for my college. I was on a trip to help build a school on rural Paraguay for 2 weeks, I wanted to go, meaby see a jaguar or some cool animals, using my time out and vacations to do something interesting but with some value, but instead I got my leg stock on a rotten wooden small bridge while moving bricks, terrible medical attention, everything just went to shit.

I'm sure most of /r9k/ has had harder times and thst most believe Chads and jocks can't understand feeling like shit, but we can.
>>
>>38849514
>shitppsting intensifies
>>
>>38849514
Men can't get pregnant.

Why the fuck is this not original?
>>
>>38849553
How does it feel having achieved at least something in life?
>>
>>38849553
>most believe Chads and jocks can't understand feeling like shit, but we can.
>played volleyball
Settle down a bit buddy. You played a female's sport and sucked at it so badly you couldn't go to the olympics after a little injury. Volleyball is netball tier sport
>>
When Chad broke my kneecap which threw my family into poverty and fucked with my growth so I didn't continue getting taller until junior year of high school
>>
Friend killed themself on the phone with me. After that I became a totally different person. I used to be a happy kid.
>>
>>38849748
Jesus fuck anon.

Why would anyone kill themselves while talking to their friends.

The only reason half the people on this board haven't an heroed is because they have a father or a pet or someone that cares about them
>>
Went to Ireland to find a job. Ended up homeless and broke into a cabin on a constrution site to sleep. The cold wake me up and I walked few miles to an airport terminal to warm up.
>>
>>38849790
I know a woman who was in an unhappy marriage and had an affair. The guy she was having the affair with shot himself while on the phone with her. I don't know why.
>>
>>38849790
>The only reason half the people on this board haven't an heroed is because they have a father or a pet or someone that cares about them
for me its just holding out for a chance of getting a qt gf

couldnt kill myself before that
>>
>>38849790
>"anon, I love you, I wanted to say goodbye because you were always there for me and my best friend."
>"W-what? Don't do this, please no.. please."
>"..." *BANG*
>"NONONONONO Please god no, please don't leave, I love you, oh god I loved you. Don't leave me alone.."
>>
>>38849649
How does broken leg throw one into poverty?
Usa?
>>
>>38849888
>wow, could you greentext that?
>>
>>38849888
I spent the last month out in the field living in a tent eating MREs. I slept on rocks because I didn't have a sleeping bag so I used cardboard boxes for padding and a tarp for a blanket. Wasn't all that great.
>>
>>38850010
>that's more fucked up than gore threads
>>
File: 1490751518656.jpg (34KB, 656x369px)
1490751518656.jpg
34KB, 656x369px
my life is an endless stretch of days that are neither incredibly good or incredibly bad.

most terrifying moment of my life would be when I got roped into a manhunt with a drug dealer and a group of criminals. I'm sure that if they found the person they were looking for there was a good possibility they would have killed him

the moment I like to think about least is probably when I watched a HS crush getting fucked right in front of me, while she looked me in the face
>>
>>38850132
Probably the reason I'm a social retard with BPD who can't even muster up the courage to talk to women. I've been told I'm good looking, but I'm a mental trainwreck and only let people I love down.
>>
>>38849030
Not an exact moment, but more a reality check
>When I realized that I can't be a guy everyone wants to be with, no matter how hard I try. I'm just not fundamentally that person
>>
>>38850032
Yeah I live in the US, the medical bills ass raped all our money
>>
>>38849388
At the time it didn't seem like a big deal because I had no context of what was going on. As I got older though I found out that sex wasn't supposed to be viewed as a disgusting act that is done by one person threatening and pressuring another until they submit. I found out that it wasn't normal to have a sense of mistrust and fear of the opposite sex. But I didn't really figure out that not everyone had the same feelings as me until I was in my mid to late teens when more and more people were getting into relationships and there was a lot more talk about sex going on around me.

That kind of ingrained mistrust isn't something you can just get rid of after realizing it's there. It's like a kid being attacked by dogs when they were younger and growing up with a fear of dogs. You can tell them that your dog is the sweetest animal in the world, that it would never hurt anyone, but they are still going to be afraid of it because their only experience with dogs is being mauled.

That is my experience with sex, and it's even harder to get over than some others because being anxious during sex is enough to kill the mood and turn people off entirely. And when they don't want to deal with someone who has a panic attack during intimacy, you start to see that it's all your fault that you can't be intimate, that you are broken and deserve to be alone forever because you can't be normal like everyone else.

But from an outside perspective from someone who's never dealt with anything like that, I can understand it looking like it's not a big deal.
>>
>>38849352
Who did it?
Did they ever get any sort of comuppence?
What would you do to them if you met them now?
>>
>>38850135
I'm gonna need a greentext for both
>>
>>38849553
Are you Polish by any chance anon?
you're a great source of national pride to me if so, dziekuje, naprawde [\spoiler]
>>
>>38850972
The niece of my next-door neighbors. I was 9 at the time, she was 14 or 15 I think.

I never told anyone about what happened because she threatened that I'd be the one that would get in trouble if I did say anything. Being 9 years old I believed her, and honestly I think she believed it as well. She had come to live with her aunt and uncle for about 6 months, and though the reason why was never specified, I suspect it was probably because she was taken away from her parents because of abuse.

Looking back I think it was likely she was sexually abused by a man in her life, probably her father/step-father, and that's why she came after me. She took every step you'd expect to see of a sexual predator grooming their victim and she probably learned it from whoever abused her. Then when she was finished using me she believed I'd be the one to get in trouble for "what I did to her" because that was probably what happened that last time a male touched her.

If I met her again, I doubt I'd do anything. I'm not a vengeful person. I wish I'd said something when it was happening though because I'd probably not have the trust/intimacy issues I have now.
>>
>>38851082
>going to pick up drugs with a couple of friends in a shitty neighborhood
>talking to the guy, doing the deal, etc.
>someone from another room starts shouting about something, hear furniture moving
>one guy bolts out of the room, pushes my friend over and goes running outside and down the stairs
>"he took my fucking stash that fucking junkie nigger"
>guy in the other room comes out with a gun, whole apartment is suddenly jumping up and following that guy down to the parking lot
>we get roped into coming
>chase this guy down the stairs with 6-7 other people, some of them armed right in front of us
>run from one parking lot to the next, hop a fence but have to stop because he dead sprinted on the sidewalk where a bunch of people were watching
>guy with the gun had him when he was on the fence but decided not to pull the trigger because he was on probation

Second story
>Friend of mine ended up asking this girl out that I had a crush on for a while
>end up hanging out with the two of them alot
>she's voyeuristic or something and she would often blow him or fuck him right in front of me, sometimes while looking right at me
>one time when the two of them were drunk after a party and having sex (I was playing Halo 3 trying to ignore them) she grabbed my dick through my pants and started teasing me
>was too pussy/beta to try anything and just let her kind of half heartedly jerk me off while she was getting railed
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.