[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you lift? It even fixes the virgin gaze

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1501859345119.jpg (103KB, 628x747px) Image search: [Google]
1501859345119.jpg
103KB, 628x747px
Why don't you lift? It even fixes the virgin gaze
>>
>>38848087
is this filthy frank?
>>
>>38848136

it's natty potter
>>
>>38848150
it's harry squatter
>>
>>38848155
It's Natty Squatter.
>>
I can't afford 4000-5000 calories a day
>>
>>38848186
Get a job hippiefagg
>>
>>38848087
it makes your virgin gaze the rape gaze
>>
>>38849221
yes it does and most guys that spend all their time lifting cannot fuck at all. They pound and I catch them looking at their own biceps or flexing in a mirror.
>>
i have gyno
psjhjobm
>>
>>38849221
girls love the rape gaze tho
>>
dudes a vegan...respect
>>
>>38848087
good example of how important face is

>bad haircut
>nerdy glasses
>not attractive face

even with an amazing body (save the acne etc.) he still doesn't look too good because of face, it's the most important factor for being good looking and therefore attracting roasties by far.
>>
File: IMG_20170731_171305_1.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_171305_1.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
But I do. Still trying to overcome semi-autistic tendencies though.
>>
File: 1382069642058.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1382069642058.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>>38848087
if i were a girl, i'd rather have a buff nerdy asian like this fuck me, minus the body hair instead of a regular chad.
>>
>>38848087
Perfect body desu senpai
>>
>>38849747
>if i were a girl
you're not, you're a faggot
>>
>>38849747

except you're a dude and not a girl.
>>
I'm short and have a really shitty frame. Really small bones in general. Lifting is pointless in this case.
>>
>>38849688
>>38850025
There's a fucking permanent sticky on this board telling you not to post photo's of yourself. This used to go without saying before faggots like you started coming here and shitting it up, and now it's reached the point mods have to start banning you.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>38849688
do u use roidz?
>>
>>38850066
You know I was about to reply to him saying it was a shitty pose but now I think he should post more to piss off faggots like you.
>>
>just lift bro
kys
>>
i do but i've failed so many cuts that i now just permabulk

muscular but probably less attractive to most roasties than some average skinnyfat guy
>>
>>38850066
Thank God I'm not this autistic to the point where I type up a bunch of shit because someone posted a pic of themselves in my secret club. The only one who should neck himself here is you.
>>
>>38850117
that's the abridged version, in reality its'

>lift to gain an inch of confidence and self worth
>get a hobby or join a community (even something faggy like church) to get another inch
>get a job, make some money, be self reliant. at this point you should be the average depressed "normie"
>now that you've acquired some riches, travel to a 3rd world shithole and cop a wife
>make sure she comes form a traditional family that abhors divorce
>>
>>38848087

>Accio roids !
>>
Someone remind me of his name. I can't get my head around the fact that he lifts massive weights but is barely bigger than me and I'm a weakling.

Training and hormonal profiles might make a big difference.
>>
>>38850066
>being a spastic autist
I thought the joke of robots having actual severe mental illnesses was a meme
Thanks for proving the meme right

kys you intolerable neet
>>
>>38852463
>I thought the joke of robots having actual severe mental illnesses was a meme
literally why
>>
>>38852528
Because I was naive
I didn't think there were sufficient amounts of people fucked in the head who also seemed to want social contact and all gathered in one fucking board
Nobody who wants yearns for social contact can be this unaware of their own behaviour... right? yes they can
>>
>>38849639
Clarence has a gorgeous face, fuck off.
>>
>>38852637
Are you a mother?
ori
>>
>>38848087
Where his penis doe?
>>
>>38852597
>goes to a board that has been firmly established as a non-normie board
>proceeds to violate obviously posted rules
>thinks he has any room to call anyone "unaware"
Anon, autism is defined as being unable to pick up on social ques. You might want to get yourself looked at.
>>
>>38852709
>trying to be less spastic
you're cute
you should still kill yourself though, if only to spare your suffering mother
>>
>>38848087
Is Clarence natty?>>38848136
>>
>>38852745
>>38852597
you're not only naive, but also a dickhead. kindly fuck off this board and leave my inferior friends alone
>>
>>38852772
>but also a dickhead
We gonna turn pointing out the obvious into a sport now?
kek
Fuck you if you think I'm leaving, but fine I'll play nice.
>>
File: alpha vs beta.jpg (61KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alpha vs beta.jpg
61KB, 600x900px
If anything you guys could use some more cardio. It makes you more healthier overall instead of giving you a ton of muscle that you won't ever need and is there only for show. It won't even help in fights since these are more about cardiovascular endurance and explosivity, which lifting weights barely provide.

Nothing against having weightlifing as a hobby, but don't pretend any strength you gain after the initial noob gains is ever going to be of any use for you at all. It's all an autistic hobby for the purpose of ego gains. An awkward virgin with huge muscles screams of overcompensation and you don't want that, do you?

If you really believe that you need to be healthier to fit in (which is a legitimate reason) you'd get that faster and better with good ol' cardio (running, biking, etc) than beating around the bush with lifting weights.
>>
>>38852893
>It won't even help in fights
t. never wrestled
>>
>>38849688
leave you dumb fucking attention whore you don't belong here i hope you trip fall and die
>>
>>38852916
In normie fights it's always the first one hitting the other that wins, but in people with a little experience resistance is very important, people underestimate how tiring it is to throw punches and get exhausted after a few blows.

Of course I'm no expert, it's only what I've noticed from my personal experience.
>>
>>38848087
I lift since 4 years constantly and I'm still a khv who cries himself to sleep and has bad grades at uni despite learning 4 hours a day 2-3 months before the exams while others partying, study a week before and have top grades.
>>
>>38848087
I work construction and I'm way too tired after work to go to the gym, and if I go before then I'm way too tired to function at work. Trying to carry a 400lb window up a flight of stairs with DOMS in your legs isn't fun. I get a decent workout during the day but its not enough to make gains. Feels bad
>>
>>38853422
What the fuck brother
i'm a wizard khv neet
let me come fucking help you study
>>
>>38852745
Not an argument, you babbling faggot
>>
>>38853497
>not an argument
not an argument
but you should still kill yourself
>>
>>38849688
>took you 6 years to achieve that
I'm lmaoing at your life
>>
>>38852750
Test and dbol
>>
>>38853479
That's a really nice offer but if you don't live in Palatine, Germany I don't think you can help me.
>>
>>38853680
Fuck that, y ou have my moral support
If i were a rich neet i'd probably fly out there
What you wrote is literally soul crushing
or is it figurative? since souls are intangible and not real
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.