[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit Normalfags Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8302.jpg (1MB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8302.jpg
1MB, 2040x1360px
Pic very much related, why does everyone break their fucking phone? iPhone 7's started at like $800, and these chucklefucks can't even hold it in their hands? I have never once in my life broken a phone, and yet these retards break them as soon as they get them.
>>
Taking pictures of yourself constantly really shouldn't be socially acceptable.
>>
Not being able to fucking drive, despite having a license and car. The car park near my apartment has loads of barriers which have been smashed into by these retards.
>>
Because they go out a lot i guess
>>
have a social life with actual human contact
>>
File: surreal.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
surreal.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>38847730
this
disgusting
orginalos
>>
>>38847502
I don't understand this, I've dropped phones countless times over the years and never once did it break the glass. These idiots must throw them at walls
>>
>>38847502
tfw i broke my iphone 5, iphone 6 twice, and now my 7 has a tiny crack in the corner
>>
>>38847765
Some phones are sturdier than others. The huge, fancy, overpriced phones people usually buy are brittle as shit.
>>
>>38847765
What phones have you bought, and what cases do you use? That usually plays a role.
>>
>>38847765
i have a phone case that protrudes a bit outward so it hits rubber padding instead of glass
>>
File: acguydance.gif (146KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
acguydance.gif
146KB, 260x350px
>mfw I've dropped my HTC 10 at least five times since getting it and it works perfectly besides some bezel scratching and a dent in one of the corners
Taiwan best china
>>
>>38847502
Because of their inability to sit still and have a bit of patience.
>>
File: 1500068753663.jpg (98KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1500068753663.jpg
98KB, 1400x1050px
Current phone I have would be where I had it in my back pocket, sat down and the screen cracked.
Strangely enough, I was making my bad an hour ago and when I shook my blanket, the phone came out and hit wall on the other side of my room hard, yet nothing happened to it.
>>
>>38847765
They're iPhones, they use cheap flimsy material. The only reason they're still in business is they pay $1 making each phone and then sell then for $10,000 a piece, or whatever.

Meanwhile the other phone manufacturers make vastly superior products with infinitely lower product margins and just sell way more of them, and also have a lot of other money tied up in other profitable enterprises to compensate.
>>
>have owned iPhone 4S since 2013
>dropped it hundreds of times
>zero cracks
What really pisses me off is normalfags not using cases with good protection. Wallet cases becoming mainstream has somewhat lessed the amount of cracked iPhones IMO
>>
>>38847502
Actually go out in public and use it while doing other stuff, so end up using it one handed.

Not sitting in my carpeted room with it safely on the desk while I play league of legends.

Also most normies get a new iPhone every 2 years due to having a job and prioritising their phone over gaming rigs or whatever.
>>
I literally have no idea. I've had a smartphone for 6 or 7 years now, and only broke one. And that was from the charging cable getting tangled in my chair, me scooting back, and the cord pulling it off the desk.
There's no fucking reason you should ever drop your phone when it's in your hand. These retards forget they're holding almost a thousand dollars of fragile glass.
>>
1. Left in pocket while in washing machine
2. Left in pocket while going swimming
3. Crushed by car hood
Latest phone is going strong dont bully me
>>
>>38848594
>4S
Didn't they already stop support for that or something? It was a good phone and I loved it but by like 2015 most of the apps wouldn't run properly because technology moves so fast nowadays.

>>38848574
lmao retards actually believe this. $1 per phone? You've gotta be kidding me.
>>
>>38848677
>Didn't they already stop support for that or something?
The latest update was iOS 9.3.5.
>It was a good phone and I loved it but by like 2015 most of the apps wouldn't run properly because technology moves so fast nowadays.
I mostly just use it for playing nethack, listening to online radio and browsing the non-bloated side of the web (which also happens to be the side that I use the most). Probably gonna get an iPhone 8 when it comes out. It should last me for 4-5 years like the 4S did
>>
>>38848673
phones are just a tool to aid normies while they're out and about doing things like cliff diving, riding motorcycles, partying, rock climbing etc.

Much more likely to accidentally break their phone than someone who sits at home all day at the computer.
>>
>>38847502
They do not know jackshit about politics or the sciences, and most of their information is from very biased sources or kikebook.
>>
>>38847502
>I'm 27
>Got my first cellphone at 15
>In those 12 years, I only needed to change phones twice (1st one was a Sony-Ericsson dumbphone, 2nd one was some cheap Samsung smartphone, current one is a Galaxy J5 Metal)
>Meanwhile
>Sister is on her 6th cellphone (7th actually, but one of them was stolen instead of damaged, so I'm not counting it)
>I have acquaintances and relatives that seem able to completely fuck up a mint-condition, cutting-edge smartphone within 6 months of use
>I have literally never seen two of my friends using an intact cellphone; there's always some screen cracking, or gnarly scratches somewhere
>>
>>38847502
>pretend that depression is a serious problem they can't fix
>reference movies and tv shows every chance they get
>>
>>38848751
Yes, best if they get their beliefs and opinions from unbiased and legitimate sources like /pol/.
>>
File: _MG_0906S.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_0906S.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>38847502
i dont fucking know man, i had all of my smartphones without a crack and some of them without even a dent.
>>
>>38847502
I don't know either, I'm a turbomanlet and use a galaxy note 2, it's as good as new and I have it since 2012. Maybe it's because normies are drunk all the time.
>>
>>38849308
Yeah my brother smashes his stuff while drunk a lot.

For me it's just being clumsy and careless. But like, I find even if you crack the screens iphones hold up and work perfectly for ages. Longer than I'd personally keep it before buying an upgraded one.

Hype for iPhone 8. If it's as good as the rumors I'll buy one for sure. Everything else will look so fucking dated by comparison.
>>
>>38849429
>that image
i've never seen someone post a single panel of octopus pie on this website before

crazy how much the art of that whole thing improved since 2008 or whenever that story arc was
>>
>>38847502
I know. I have a friend who only buys expensive phones and is currently using one with a smashed screen. I see it all the time with the retards in my office. Smashed expensive phones. My phone history:
>2003-2005 Nokia 3410. Firmware death in ought five.
>2005-2009 Sony Ericsson k800i. Bsod and firmware death on the subway in 2009
>2009-2011 Samsung tocco lite. Still works but screen is warped somewhat due to sunlight exposure
>2011-2013 HTC wildfire s. A guy at work was selling this 2nd hand so I got it cheap as I wanted to replace the warped HTC. Still works.
>2013-2016 Samsung galaxy s1. Screen fault which was manufacturers fault. Phone died and was replaced free with...
>2016-date Samsung galaxy j3.
Whenever any of my current phones were away for repairs I've reverted to my HTC which still works. Failing that I still have the tocco which also works.

Normals are retards and can't take care of their stuff because they are too fucking superficial and stupid. They probably had lego as kids but after building the things smashed them up and didn't even make new things. Probably whined for a new lego set or asked someone to build them something new.
>>
>>38847502
normalfags:
>that guy who greets the busdriver every morning
>that guy thats reading newspaper while walking
>that guy who takes selfies on the street continuously
>that guy who complains to his friend he is walking with about the selfie guy
>the guy who chats up the beggar but doesnt give him money regardless
>those guys that send 9gag memes on the office computers and only start laughing when they have eyecontact
>the guy who takes his gf to work every morning

fuck
>>
File: 51483677_78739e80c7[1].jpg (77KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
51483677_78739e80c7[1].jpg
77KB, 500x400px
>>38849576
This phone was the best phone
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.