[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody here ever attempted suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Has anybody here ever attempted suicide?
>>
Yes when I was 10. Tried to hang myself from a tree and the branch snapped. Nobody ever knew. I'm really glad I didn't die, 28 now
>>
>>38845953
I jumped off a 5 story building just to land in a bush unscathed. :(
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (42KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
42KB, 200x100px
>>38846278
>Tried to hang myself from a tree and the branch snapped.
>>
File: 1499414643470.png (51KB, 1305x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499414643470.png
51KB, 1305x663px
i took 70 pills venlafaxin, i had 3 days amnesia.
atleast it didnt damaged my body
>>
I tried to choke myself with a cable, didn't work
>>
>>38846278
>I'm really glad I didn't die
So either your problems weren't real or it was a cry for attention. Tell me, normie, what's happened since that makes you want to be alive?
>>
Got really close to jumping out of a 14th story window when I was in the 7th grade
>>
File: 1498365695405.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1498365695405.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
Tried to hang myself with my belt that i always wear, got close but didn't go through with it and now i still wear the belt wherever i go as a kind of reminder
>>
>>38846343
why the FUCK would yo ever use SNRI for suicide
>>
>>38846343
>70
>SNRI's

Nigger you'd be dead from serotonin syndrome from 10 150mg caps.
>>
>>38845953
I was walking to a bridge and pussied out half way there. Thinking about it now..probably wouldnt have even broken a bone and just sunk into the marsh
>>
>>38846313
>5 stories
>unscathed
pretty sure you would need to land in a bush at least a story high for this to happen and even then you would be scratched
>>
>>38845953
i tried to slit my wrist
>>
>>38845953
yes, but in the most stupid way. Got drunk and tried to drown in the river. Passed out for a bit but woke up on the river's edge about half an hour later
>>
Chugged a bottle of prozac, just ended up throwing up and feeling awful.
Kinda glad I didn't die, was a spur of the moment kinda thing
>>
>>38845953
Nope. Why? Because If I ever want to kill myself I'll do it properly unlike you histronic attention seeking faggots. There's nothing more easy in the world than jumping off a building or shooting yourself to the roof of your mouth with a shotgun. If you actually wanted to die you would have done it. But because you are limp wristed sissies with female minds you are unable to do such an easy thing and just act out for attention.
>>
>>38846623
You gotta understand that most failed suicides fail not because they don't want to die, but because they're impulsive.

What do you do if your whole body is on fire? You run around like an idiot and squirm like a fish. That is because you're panicking, and when you're panicking, you're feeling an emotion so intense that it blocks your ability to think rationally. What should you really do? You should scan the area for the nearest water source and run towards it, because that is the most effective way to end the pain. But you don't fucking do that because you want to end it.

Now replace panic with any negative emotion so excrutiatingly intense that you can't think rationally. Now you should understand the most common reason behind failed suicides.

You also really prove in your post that you have no experience yourself with deep pain, considering you don't understand the impulsiveness at all.
>>
>>38846767
Edit: But you don't fucking do that because you want to end the pain as fast as possible.

sorry for the typo
>>
File: 3378729200_8bd5e77efb_b.jpg (239KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3378729200_8bd5e77efb_b.jpg
239KB, 1024x768px
>>38845953
>Be me 18
>Get so fed up with my life and existance
>write a suicide note for my family and leave it on my bed
>tell them im going out and break into tears when i exit the house knowing it will be my last ever time seeing them
>walk for nearly an hour to some cliffs on my sea front whilst contemplating all my mistakes and achivments in life
>so this is it I guess
>aproach the cliff edge with my feet near the edge and look down at the waves crashing the rocks hundreds of feet below me wondering if it would be over in an instant as i hit the rocks or would i die in agony as my lungs filled with water as i drowned in pain.
>sudenly break down to my knees weeping in uncontroled emotion knowing im not strong enough to do it.
>I just sit there for nearly 3 hours staring out to sea at the waves philosphising about life's questions, my place in the universe and what I need to do to make my life better
>eventually go home and see my parents and smile to myself that I choose not to be selfish and make them suffer as they are innocent and dont deserve to be given the burden of losing an only son.
>suicide note is still there on my bed and im the only one who know what hapened.

I still have that suicide note tucked up and hidden away in a memento box as a deep reminder of my struggle in that time of my life and my urge to keep on going despite all odds stacked up against me. And when ever im feeling suicidal about life at times, I just think back to that day on the cliffs and why I decided to carry on and not take the easy way out.
>>
>>38845953
And i look at it some times and think back to my time up on the cliffs and remember why I carried on instead of taking the easy way out despite having everything stacked up against me.
>>
File: scr.png (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
scr.png
50KB, 1024x768px
anyone that fails attempted suicide should be fucking shot for being an attention whore

are you really trying to tell me that you didn't plan out your last activity in your meagre and miserable life to the point of perfection?

you honestly forgot to check the most effective ways of ending your life?

no, you were hoping you'd be found/survive and something would change

but don't fucking pretend you were planning to go 100% through with it.

if you were, you'd be fucking dead.

guess it's just a coincidence that males are usually less attention seeking and more successful in their suicide attempts.
>>
>>38846387
Jesus Christ, he didn't even tell anyone. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.