[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be dead soon, I'm not going to stop it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I fell and hurt myself a couple weeks ago, my leg has been steadily getting more and more swollen, with occasional bouts of numbness alternating with stabbing pain in my thigh. I believe I have developed a DVT, a deep vein thrombosis or clot in my leg (the condition that made House a cripple in House M.D.).

The clot could potentially end me, if it breaks off, and travels upward through the inferior vena cava that spills into my heart, I could have a heart attack as it blocks vital arteries that feed the heart itself. If it passes through the heart, it could land in my lungs, giving me a pulmonary emboli, without the blood to interact with the air I breathe in, I'll basically suffocate, unable to exchange CO2 for O2 no matter how much I struggle to breathe. If it somehow manages to make it past that and past the aorta, it could land in my brain, giving me a stroke.

I have health insurance, I could go to a doc right now, and I should, but I haven't wanted to live for a long time and this could give me an out without looking 'too' suspicious.

I'm hoping I die from this sooner than later, I'd hate to have to go back to work.
>>
why do you care about looking "suspicious" when you die lmao. what are they going to do, arrest your ghost? retard.
>>
>>38845969

my family is still around, I don't want my mom to know how I'm (not) handling this situation. Also, life insurance.
>>
>>38845952
who are you "trying" not to disappoint, anon?
>>
>>38846012

mainly my mom, she struggles with mental health problems and just barely started going to see a doctor about it, she's very old school, but I don't know how she will take it because I haven't spent much time with my mom while she's on anti-depressants, she started them after I moved out.
>>
>>38845996
well.. don't they have some medical condition? like most old people? dad's gotten into a heart atk when he saw me trying to kms and so i stopped.
>>
>>38845952
>>>38846012
>
>she struggles with mental health problems .
she gonna go nuts, anon. regardless if it's on purpose or not. go fix urself and do drugs or something until she dies at least. mby ur gonna fix your problems meantime
>>
>>38846067

well yeah, she's a stroke survivor (which means clots run in my family, which pushes my self-diagnosis into the possibilty realm even though I'm fairly young), she's got various conditions, but she's still healthy enough to live independently. I'm so proud of her, she's making her own life now after an ugly divorse, and I'm glad my shit-stain of a dad is homeless, he got what he deserves, infact, the last time he tried to come back into our lives, it was her that kicked him not, instead of me having to come back and lay down the law.

I think my death will be a bad thing for her to deal with, she's been on anti-depressants for a year and she's changing for the better, but I'm afraid that she'll get off or do something nuts if she knew I'm trying to kill myself again.

If I die from the DVT, it'll look like a freak accident.
>>
>>38846109

.... aw fuck. You're right, she put up with my dumbass I can at least wait for her to go first.

I got low molecular weight heparin on hand, I can administer myself blood thinner for the next 3 days, if there's no changes or if it gets worst, I'll go in for thrombolytics.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.