[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol at you retards being obsessed with sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: qvjMtOk.jpg (63KB, 750x754px) Image search: [Google]
qvjMtOk.jpg
63KB, 750x754px
I'm a 23 year old virgin, most people assume i'm not but i am. I could have lost it multiple times but i didn't.

I'm in no rush, it could happen this month like it could happen next month or next year or whatever. I've been going out more often, you meet cute girls in bars, flirt,dance,talk,exchange contact

you meet cute girls at uni,you meet cute girls at get-togethers/bbqs,parties

you meet cute girls on tinder. i started tinder like 2 weeks ago and have like 70 match (bots filtered out),it's easy to recognize bots

And btw,i was in a deeper depression than 90% of you a year ago.went through 2 years of soul crushing hell like left me a broken person at rock bottom. Thankfully i've made amazing progress these past 3 months, just in time for the new uni semester

You won't listen to anything i say and will keep crying yourself to sleep,do whatever you want, i don't like you racist worthless losers anyway (99% of u).

For the rest, things get better,you need remove toxicity first
>>
>>38845856
thats some nicely boiled pasta
>>
>>38845902
so anything posted on this shithole that isnt "MFW IM 40 AND I MASTURBATE TO ANIME LOLI ALL DAY LONG AND WONDER WHY WOMEN DONT LIKE ME" is considered a copypasta?

okay, i'm done here anyway
>>
hah that reddit spacing

enjoy the bump from page 9
>>
>>38845856
>And btw,i was in a deeper depression than 90% of you a year ago.
Uh-huh.
>>
>>38845992
kbai
b
a
i
>>
>>38845856
lol at the tryhard bait
>>
>>38847089
lol, i'm not here to relive my past but i'm pretty sure you would have killed yourself if you went through the insane soul-wrecking shit i went through. and the fucked up health issues i had

regardless,you're still a little bitch

>>38846947
>reddit spacing

god you're pathetic,grow the fuck up with your internet site wars,how fucking pathetic. I also dislike redditors but they less of little bitches than you people

>just because he makes paragraphs out of every sentence means that he must browse reddit!

god damn y'all are sheltered
>>
>>38847414
>imagine being this pathetic and calling everything that isnt ""MFW IM 40 AND I MASTURBATE TO ANIME LOLI ALL DAY LONG AND WONDER WHY WOMEN DONT LIKE ME"

^bait.alright i won't waste my time with you trash,got no reason to be here
>>
File: IMG_0146.png (22KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.png
22KB, 310x326px
>>38847474
>y'all
fuck oooffff
>>
>>38847515
>post frog pictures

no wonder you're here
>>
>>38845856
what's the point of this post anyway
>>
>>38845856
>And btw,i was in a deeper depression than 90% of you a year ago.went through 2 years of soul crushing hell like left me a broken person at rock bottom.
bitch you're 23 you don't have enough life-experience to know what soul crushing hell is
>>38847474
>god damn y'all are sheltered
you're even more sheltered
>>
Why you niggas so salty this man is in a good place about his sexual relations?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.