[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What your plan for friday, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: pb.png (419KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
pb.png
419KB, 500x686px
What your plan for friday, r9k?
>>
>>38845238
I have to buy groceries today
That's it
>>
Be lonely and drink. Same as every day I can get away with it.
>>
>>38845238
Going job centre then doctors then playing skyrim. I havent spoke to another human being in two weeks. Thinking about drinking but ive started gym and dont wanna ruin my greek god body
>>
I'm going to a preparty with some people I met yesterday, then I'm going to a concert, then I am meeting up with some friends after the concert.

Tomorrow I'll be going to a festival and most likely get wasted with some friends of mine.

maybe it will make me forget my loneliness, depression and otherwise pointless and disappointing existence
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
I'm thinking of making some pizza, but it's raining and I can't be fucked to get wet buying groceries, so I'd rather not eat today.
>>
Probably gonna go to a gig with a friend.
>>
>>38845238
workin eve shift security
>>
Trying to start Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, haven't gone to sleep in an amount of time that I can't recall and now I'm hooked on the sleep deprivation

I miss drugs and I'm starting to think this is how I supplement, I'm fucking delirious and it's GREAT
>>
Kinda rainy today so gonna do some experimental cooking later.

>>38845335
>normans now use r9k to add to their list of internet things that define them socially
>>
Will probably beat the mages guild quest line and start a new character to he the arena champion

I signed up to volunteer at a film festival here and they have a meeting tomorrow, I want to go but I'm not sure if I will

Can't answer my phone and I've missed 3 calls which I'm pretty sure were them

Idk
>>
>>38845238
Steal groceries. Take dxm. Internet. Xbox360
>>
File: images (2).png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
7KB, 225x225px
>>38845238
>get woken up by parents at half 3 raging that i havent got a job.
>tell them i sorted it out yesterday and am just waiting for a conformation
>they dont belive me and say im neeting it out to avoid work and being a normie
>ring up the agency asking if every thing is a go ahead for monday
>Still waiting on a refrence to be confirmed by a company i worked for before but will give me a ring up when they do.
>could this be my eternal slumber from neetsdom could soon be over?
>still waiting for conformation but whatever happens good or bad i will make my weekly pilgrimage to the shop for whiskey.
>to sit about at home alone posting on here.
> listening to some great works of westen wonder in a time long past by Wagner, Bach, Lisst, Mozart, Elgar, Chopin and Rachmaninoff.
>Whilst I contemplate the decline of the west and the degradation of socitey as we know it.
>knowing fully well we are all doomed and nothing can be done to save it unless our wretched lives all get wiped off the map by a thermo nuculear war or asteroid thus repeating what happened to the dinosaurs, setting back the process of evoloution all over again for a more deserving socitey to live in.
>>
>>38846542
getting a little 'tip tip mlady' at the end there, but I like classical too so it evens out
>>
>>38845238
>being aware of what day it is

get a load of this guy
>>
>>38845238
Drunken debachery
Ball busting session
Csgo

The usual relief
>>
Tfw dad came and said he heard they might be hiring at this mall they're making and he'll take me there so I can ask, literally gave me the "keep your chin up, firm handshake, ask to speak to the boss" talk

There goes my Vidya friday, it wouldn't be so annoying if I didn't already know that all the "jobs" he finds for me a shit and run by people who try to cram as many responsibilities on you as possible while paying minimum without a fucking contract
>>
>>38846542
Jesus you're pathetic.
You started out your post all "whoa is me, my parents are mad at me for leaching off of them" then quickly turned into a self jack off session where you try to make your neckbearded existence more tolerable by trying to seem cultured and worldly while you sit behind a panel of activated pixels.
>>
I'm working tonight.

I work at a medical marijuana delivery service so I'm working 1-10pm.

If anyone lives in 951 they should order from me tonight and say hi
>>
File: 27-food-review1.w710.h473 (1).jpg (77KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
27-food-review1.w710.h473 (1).jpg
77KB, 710x473px
>>38846770
Indeed nothing wrong with being courteous in a world where morals and honour are so depleted and almost non existent.
Though i do get out of jail free card from the neckbeard fedora kattana wielding club by.
>shaving and showering once a day
>having a short regulated old fashioned haircut.
>wearing smart clothes
Though you could probbly put me under the umbrella of that guy from the report of the week but I will wear that label proudly with out shame.
>>
File: 1500401991082.jpg (22KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500401991082.jpg
22KB, 180x180px
>>38848351
>whoa is me
>>
Prob just going to hit the gym with the dudes, go out to eat, then go home and get shit ready for the beach this weekend. Prob also going to hit up a few tinder bitches I fucked last week and fuck one/two of them.
>>
File: 1501259103883.png (16KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1501259103883.png
16KB, 741x609px
i did nothing today, another friday wasted
>>
>>38848351
Who ever said I was leeching off my parents?
I went college have a trade behind behind me and am fully qualifed and work when i can, however having worked 365 days of the year last year, i have a thing called savings that I used to support my self and pay my share of my parents rent money every month without delay.

The reasons ive been off work for about nearly 4 months are these
>work has dried up due to contractors holding out on projects due to the uncertainty of brexit.
>Ive been up to two jobs in a row over the last quarter, and have turned up only to find there was a mistake with the agency as I was not needed, or had the wrong type of plant machinery traning.
>Im not at all fussed by the concept of materialism, a house and a shiny car mean nothing to me when I can live my live simpler and without the stess of getting worked up over money.
I be a social pariah, and have terrible social skills with girls not to mention a person who has made many mistakes in the past, but im not a robot fedora neck beard.
Im more of a redpilled cyborg if anything compared to a neck beard fedora I reject many memes that normies imbrace yet at the same understand i need to live my life in a way that is not parasitic and with meaning

As for me apparently hopping on the "cultured" meme train, i have always been like that since the day i first started playing Piano when i was 5 and always prefered playing the clasical songs, compared to the more popular modern songs of degenerate sewage that almost always sound the same and have no sense of skill.
But as for my prefrance regarding fine spirts i think its something that runs in my blood, being a quarter Irish and half scottish and most of my family in ireland and scotland having died before the age of 60 due to alchol related problems.
>>
>>38845238
I'm planning on postponing my start date for self improvement for the xth time
>>
File: smiling wojak.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
smiling wojak.png
5KB, 645x773px
I'm going to play Path of Exile
>>
>sit at home and shitpost on various imageboards
>get drunk
>go to bed at around 3 am
>>
>>38845238
Holy shit it's Friday, what SHOULD I do?

No cars, no friends etc.
>>
>>38849291
You could always play this, anon

W6ZKE-L3FNI-A9TJN
>>
>>38849393
>Duplicate product code
FFF
The one time I don't have Steam open already, thanks anyway anon.
>>
>>38845238
Gonna get down
>>
>>38849427
Sorry anon

Hopefully someone gets it and has some fun today
>>
I bought 2 beers and a bag of chips. This is a highpoint of my week.
>>
>>38849601
What game was it?

but originally
>>
>>38849817
fuggg that sounds comfy, might do that
>>
>>38849962
Chroma Squad

I had an extra key from something or other. It's okay, but great, but okay.
>>
i am watching ti alone
and crying
>>
>>38849163

my man

literally can't pick a league starter though and it's making me have an existential crisis because it's gonna be up in like an hour REEEE
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.