[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 871-334971874.jpg (33KB, 490x397px) Image search: [Google]
871-334971874.jpg
33KB, 490x397px
Have any robots been homeless? How hard is it? I am a young adult with no education, no money, and no desire to be a part of society. Is this a viable option for a carefree minimalist life or is there a lot more suffering than I think?
>>
>>38845048
I'm thinking about doing it to be in a big city
>>
>>38845048
It's one of the harshest lifestyles available and every waking moment and several moments while sleeping will be pain, suffering, and attempts at prolonging your life.
If you have zero survival experience a city is your best bet but its also the shittiest homeless lifestyle to live and you will almost certainly die within several years.
>>
>>38845048
>How hard is it? I am a young adult with no education, no money, and no desire to be a part of society. Is this a viable option
You are going to get robbed and or arrested.
Do not do it.
Some people can if you do farm work shit.
But mostly you will end up in jail.
Maybe not for life but enough to fuck with you.
>>
>>38845048
>>38845074
Alright let's be realistic here you fucking idiots.

A few years ago I was doing a course in Manchester City (UK) and one of the guys on the same course as me got kicked out of his apartment. He ended up in a hostel in Manchester City, he was a really nice guy and it was unfortunate that it happened to him but let me tell you being homeless if fucking horrible.

He was one of the lucky ones because he was in a hostel but hostels have crazy strict rules and are incredibly hard to get out of. The guy couldn't finish the course because he had no money and no house, as far as I know he's still wandering the streets of Manchester and sleeping in a shitty hostel.

Being homeless is a horrible life you can't escape from, if you think for a second that being homeless a simple easy life think again.
>>
>>38845122
What are my other options then? Live neet life for the rest of my shitty days?
>>
>>38845133
Kill your self.
Or get a job and a shit one bedroom and drift through life in a drunken haze like everyone else.
Fucking ell mate.
>>
>>38845133
Work perhaps?
>>
>>38845048
You will get beaten up by drunken mobs. Happens all the time in my city. We have a tent city in the town centre, its quite sad. You regularly see young men going through bins, carrying a sleeping blanket. You get treated better in prison, you get fed and have a bed there.

Im going job centre often, all i see whenever i leave the house is insanity and desperation. Home life is miserable still so i dont really have anywhere to go. Might self harm in a bit
>>
>>38845133
Yeah life is shit, welcome to the real world. Remember this the next time a multimillionaire on tv lectures you to be more tolerant
>>
File: Capture.png (278KB, 408x423px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
278KB, 408x423px
>>38845153
>>38845179
What about getting a bunch of supplies and trying to make it out in alaska or some shit? Is that all just a meme too? Is there really no where else to go? I have the will to do it, I am prepared to die if I have to
>>
>>38845127
It's not ideal it just seems like the only way to get out of my shitty life
>>
>>38845048
Depends on alot of things. I went homeless in a rather liberal city under the age of 24. Since I was under 24 I had more options to get housing and resources and shit.
It is obviously easier in a big city than a small city. There were tonnes of "soup kitchen" sort of things, some of which was decent food -- for free that is. One organization handed out sleeping bags once a month.
It also depends on your body type/sex. Wouldn't want to be some skinnny girl on the streets thats for sure.
bunch of other thoughts but I digress
>>
>>38845227
please see
>>38845107
IF you have actual survival skills then you got some options but if you're some random idiot who thinks making a fire is hard or doesn't know how to fabricate something as simple as cordage then you'd just go out there to die.
>>
File: 1500236352576s.jpg (4KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1500236352576s.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
>>38845256
How hard is it to get the kind of training needed to survive somewhere remote? I might as well try
>>
>>38845227
>make it out in alaska
A grizzley bear eats you or bog drowns you or you die due to it being winter all year.
>>
File: 1495933997903.png (699KB, 1169x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495933997903.png
699KB, 1169x810px
>>38845048
Attempt to rob a bank, if you're successful, you'll be rich, if not, you'll go to prison.
Win-win in your situation
>>
>>38845227
You sound like a fucking edgy 16 year old. Appreciate the fact that you even have a home and find something to devote your time to.
>>
File: 1501674522918.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501674522918.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>38845320
You are funny normalfag. Try doing nothing but Wake up/computer/sleep for 3 years tell me if you are still "grateful" for your life
>>
>>38845287
People have dedicated decades to learning to be effective. It's the kind of shit your dad taught you from age 3 to adulthood way back when.
Assume 5 years to be proficient at the basics and hopefully getting fit enough to do it all but the biggest time sink will be going out and practicing shit like hunting, fishing, and trapping for meat or identifying he exact hue that means that particular mushroom is safe to eat.
None of this is easy but being a woodsman is the better less soul crushing option assuming you're up for it.
>>
Live innawoods if you know how to fish, hunt and mushroom. It's really chill.
>>
File: 1496387393203.png (297KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496387393203.png
297KB, 448x468px
>>38845348
>normalfag.
Couldn't be more wrong mate.
>>38845348
>Try doing nothing but Wake up/computer/sleep for 3 years
Did it for 6 years after I graduated high school until I got a part time job.
>>
>>38845048
>>38845107
Dumb fucking kids, probably tired of daddy trying to get them to get a job.

Once you're homeless there is almost never any going back. Once you hit that low point almost every single one just gives up and resorts to drugs/alcoholism until death because it's such an unbearable lifestyle. Ask any homeless person if he enjoys being homeless. He'd either laugh his ass off or spit on you for what he perceives to be mockery of his situation.

There is no such thing as a "carefree" life, there never was. Life is hard, to live is to work. Without other humans you couldn't even beg, you'd have to hunt, fish, or farm to be alive. And being homeless is the most suffering a person could possibly endure other than outright slavery.

So if you want to be homeless, yeah go ahead, it's not my life to waste. But you're making the worst decision possible for yourself. I'd die before going to the streets. Now nut up and ask your mean old dad what you can do to better yourself so you don't wind up in that situation.
>>
>>38845348
>Try doing nothing but Wake up/computer/sleep for 3 years tell me if you are still "grateful" for your life

Okay so you're tired of doing nothing but wake up/computer/sleep and you think you'll be better off waking up on concrete or a park bench, with pigeon shit on you and your wallet gone from another homeless drug addict robbing you, sitting on the corner with a cardboard sign all day, then sleeping on the concrete again?

Explain the logic here dumb fuck.
>>
>>38845394
>graduated highschool
>got a job in 2017
Couldnt be more wrong? Your a fucking talentfag, why are you even on this website. let me guess, you probably have a skill too huh
>>
>>38845375
I never had a dad. I wish someone taught me how to fix a car or how to speak to women
>>
>>38845422
Apply to your local grocery stores and you could get a job easy. Even the most autistic dumbshits could get a job stocking shelves, I see complete losers like you doing it all the time. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>38845397
Why qoute my in that tirade? My post was a shorter version of what you just said.
>>
>>38845397
>>38845415
Why are people like you on this board? Do you seriously believe someone is uncapable of unironically wanting to try and live an alternative, more natural life?
Do you greasy fucks just sit on here after wagecucking all day larping as robots?
>>
>>38845422
It's exactly as >>38845455 said. I got a job at a grocery store because they were desperate to have people. It's cool though, just continue to sit here and act like a victim.
>>
>>38845455
>>38845489
Damn, Ill go discuss this shit on another imageboard. You are all just redditors, and your stench is just smelling up the thread. Enjoy the wagecucking, I should have expected no less from r9k 2017
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.