[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone willing to tell me why everybody hates INFP's?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3688.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
Anyone willing to tell me why everybody hates INFP's?
>>
>>38844551
This personality test shit is almost as bad as roasties and their astrology signs
>>
>>38844551
INFP is literally the result of giving every negative answer and there needing to be a trait for the leftovers.

INFP just screams you're a huge fuckup.
>>
>>38844560
This. MBTI has as much credibility as something out of a women's gossip magazine.
>>
>>38844597
You must have spectacular people skills.

>Inb4 "I have a gf and a great job checkmate xDDDD"
>>
>>38844551
haven't known an INFP i didn't have to treat like a weettle baby who couldn't handle a weetle weesponsibility
>>
>>38845270
The fact you're on this board suggests you're not doing so well yourself
>>
>>38844551
I really am the only one here thats proud of being INFP? I love the part that i can dream away for how long i want. Im creative and see patterns very well, and i can come up with them fast.
>>
Because 90% of this board doesn't bother to read about INFP in depth and just fall back on stereotyping and cliches because MBTI cliques are a thing on here for some reason and INFPs were just chosen to be the bottom rung of the ladder.

Not even INFP but INTP for what its worth and thats what I've noticed.
>>
>>38845270
What responsibilities? Are you saying every INFP you've known lives with their parents at 30+, doesn't pay bills, doesn't have a job, etc?
>>
INFP are basically Pisces; emotional crybabies who can't handle real life not have enough emotional intelligence to accurately project their emotions and explain them to others so they just weep and play victim.
>>
>>38847208
But I'm a Gemini.
>>
>>38844560
>>38844599
It could hold weight if the questions are answered objectively/not left up to each individual to fill out an online form.

That said, Big 5 holds much more weight, imo. In the end it's all fairly subjective, though, so it's not like it matters.

>>38847208
This, to an extent. The only part I disagree with is that (for me, at least) people, even strangers, see me as someone they can talk to about personal shit. It's part of the reason I've always considered going into psychology.

Nobody "hates" me, necessarily, but they'll usually try to open up too fucking fast for me and I'll back off, causing them to think I'm some sort of asshole who uses people. It's really messed up potential relationships because the girls will basically throw themselves at me before I get scared off and then I'm the bad guy.

As much as I want to help others and actually be a decent person, it's not worth it because everyone else makes things seem so fucking artificial and surface level that nobody makes me feel 1) worth their time or 2) like they're even genuine people
>>
>>38847373
>>38847208
Oh, oops. I didn't even make the point I was trying to make.

It's not like I can't accurately project my emotions/explain them, it's just that I feel like nobody actually cares enough for me to feel like being open with them.

Mostly because of what I said in my last post, where they'll open up too quickly and then basically tear me to shreds the first chance they get if I disappoint them at all.

People are very fucking good at making others feel like they'll never be good enough for anything.
>>
what do you lads think of INTJs?
>>
>>38847208
>Tfw INFP and a Pisces.

I don't believe in Astrology sign memes but this is too much of a coincidence for me.
>>
>>38847417
Seconding this, also ENTJs
>>
I wouldn't say that I "hate" them, but they do come off as fairly selfish. They have that Te deep down inside, and it's hard not to think that they're trying to control you and make you fall in line with their Fi. They do have that glorious Ne. I'll give them that. They're just too fucking stubborn and feign cuteness to get away with it.

That's my take, though. I'm willing to be proven wrong.
>>
>>38846781
This is right. I hate how memeworthy and brainlet this place is.
>>
>>38847417
In a female: sexy as all fuck.

In a male: likable if you can back up your low key narcissism with actual experience or credentials. For instance, Isaac Asimov can be as egotistical as he fucking wants.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.