[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a tranny sits next to me and i didnt find out till now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (24KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24KB, 188x200px
Fuck, these guys are getting good.
>>
Just wait until surgery and medicine keeps advancing

We're only seeing a preview
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>38844230
she (he) looked weird and I could tell she (he) was a non-traditional girl (boy), but her (him)'s voice was convincing.

I thought the voice was supposed to be the weakest part.
>>
File: IMG_2630.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38844230
I'm seeing a Jewish post and I like it
>>
>>38844230
>We're only seeing a preview

This horrifies me deeply.
>>
>>38844217
>sits next to you
Are you a fucking student?
>>
File: 1491580738827.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491580738827.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>tfw i'm a tranny
>tfw my existence upsets neckbears on r9k
>>
>>38844230
>>38844340
Nah, I don't think there's much that can be done about the inevitable manface. You can't fight the gendered brain and biology all the way.
>>
>>38844340
>dat hairIine
>>
Good news is that no matter how well they pass when they're young, it'll all ce crashing down as they age. Unless they have it all done before puberty, they'll still end up looking mannish.
>>
>>38844340
I know it's a guy, but the weird concept is that if this person had a vagina, I would be into her if born female.
>>
>>38844293
It depends. It's the weakest because most men dont have the voice to sound like girls, and of trans women most dont stick with their speech therapy(Or have a good enough tutor to actually make a difference)
>>
>>38844640
I never gave two shits about trannies until you started spamming faggot shit on /r9k/ every day, yeah now I do hate your guts and I'd love to slaughter a tranny brutally just to get you morons to stop spamming your gay shit all the time on this board.
>>
>>38844640
How does it feel to know that you'll never actually be a women, you're just a man with a fucked up brain who posts tranny stuff online all day.
>>
>>38844230
>implying medical science won't discover an early test/cure/preventative measure that effectively eliminates transgenderism from the population
It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>38844217
yesterday there was a cashier who I couldn't tell was trans til they started talking, but as soon as they opened their mouth it was very obvious. I know they probably don't want my pity but I couldn't help but feel bad for them, their voice was just so off.
>>
>>38845204
If she passed really well, maybe she was a real girl but with a shit voice. At my work I always assumed this one girl was trans based on her voice, until I heard she was pregnant.
>>
>>38845204
>take 3 year old niece to the toy store
>she asks the obvious tranny cashier if it's a boy or a girl
>tranny gets upset
lol
Even little children know. How sad.
>>
>>38845266
I guess it could have been that, but it honestly just sounded like a man doing a little girl voice.
>>
File: Yuda.jpg (74KB, 1026x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yuda.jpg
74KB, 1026x768px
>>38844640
>Tranny posts from FoTNS
>but doesn't post Yuda
>>
>>38845266
>tfw you mistake a roastie as a tranny and she gets super toasty

it's actually the most hilarious thing ever

so much more than mistaking a fat girl as pregnant

"oh you're actually a real girl? LOL! i thought you were a transsexual!"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.