[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where have all the good men gone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: wherearethegoodmen.jpg (517KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wherearethegoodmen.jpg
517KB, 1536x2048px
To sum it up, loser menopausal skanks not realizing why nobody wants loser menopausal skanks.
>>
>>38844073
my current romantic partner is 43 years old and still technically married. I'm 26.

I don't understand this article.
>>
Not to /r9k/.
>>
>>38844073
Old ass whores be like

> where's muh Prince Charming
>>
>>38844073
>loser menopausal skanks
I think their age is the least of their worries. Their standards are probably too high. 100% sure that's the only problem.
>>
To be fair these are some absolutely top-tier milfs. The majority of women at that age look no where near this good. They still fucked up though.
>>
>>38844073
WE ARE BEST WE ARE GOOD WE NEED BABY AND MARRRY AGE>
MEN DUM DUM MEN NO GOOD ME WANT MODEL.
The fucking fact they use chaps makes me angry.
>>
File: 1500935927858.jpg (300KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500935927858.jpg
300KB, 600x900px
>>38844279
>top tier.
>muffin tops and caked on makeup.
HAHAHA try looking at a "hot milf" in the morning.
Dumb nigga.
>>
>>38844279
Pic is photoshopped to hell and back
>>
Good men gone with good women
>>
>>38844343
THREAD
BOOM
Delete this thread now mods.
>>
>>38844073
>good men
they mean attractive men their age who aren't fat
>>
"Where have all the beta providers gone?" The article.
>>
Enjoy dying alone, ladies.
>>
>all the 45-50 year old men want 25 year old chicks

Alright fine but enjoy your autism from your old-ass sperm.
>>
>>38844073
>The men don't measure up

HA!
>>
>>38844766
I've read studies on that. The risk of mutations in DNA carried by sperm increases with age, true, however human DNA has several million "bytes" of information in it. Not all mutations are harmful and they have to also occur in the right combination to cause a birth defect.

The risk of an old dad producing a potato isn't actually that significant, although sperm banks often have a cutoff age of 40-42 for donors to be safe.
>>
Good men and and so did the women. Most women these days can't cook for shit and are useless(your great grandma could make soap at home, cook, nit and sew)the men are man babies who are weak/whiney or they're man whores who want to pass around stds and not marry anyone.
>>
>>38844847
The age of the mother has to have some effect as well, for example if you're 60 and you have a kid with your 19 year old mail order Thai bride, do her youthful eggs counteract your old sperm?
>>
>>38844073
How can I hold this much Photoshop.
>>
File: Untitled.png (157KB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
157KB, 325x250px
>>38844073
>The look on her face

Good god
>>
>>38844890
I don't think sperm gets a buff and polish in a young vagina.
>>
>>38844165
Basically the problem is that they want a sugar daddy. They wasted their youth being picky skanks and having "fun" and now that they are ready to settle down and be a house wife with no responsibilities they cant find a man. Look at her requirements. Shes basically the exact same as a robot saying "If shes not a virgin shes not dateable."
>>
File: you_dumb_bastard.png (169KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
you_dumb_bastard.png
169KB, 350x258px
>>38844073
This?
AGAIN?!
>FFS
This is one of those things that is very obvious to everyone but the people involved.
>Young women focus on education, then career. If men are involved it is about fun, not real commitment
>If they do marry once they get the 1, 2 kids they want they divorce and then focus on education, career, and kids
>Either way, they end up in their mid- to late- 40's and have REALLY STRONG habits: gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays; lunch with 'the girls' on Wednesday; Spa on Monday; out with 'the girls' on Friday; etc.
>Realize they are on the edge of being old and there is no one to care for them
>Want a man to be there to care for them, and want him RIGHT NOW
>But he can't interfere with spa, or lunch, or gym, etc.
>He has to understand that her career is VERY IMPORTANT to her, so it comes first
>Her friends are VERY IMPORTANT to her, so he can't disturb that
>Her routine is VERY IMPORTANT to her, so he can't mess that up
>But his friends, career, and schedule have to be flexible because HE is there to take care of HER
---------------------------------------------
>All the guys focused on marriage and kids married in their 20's or very early 30's
>The men that could be 'talked into' marriage have been
>The men left on the market in that age range are: too emotionally unstable to land a wife; not interested in marriage, ever; already divorced and leery of women who front-load demands; fucking weird; widowers; guys that focused on their careers
>The guys that focused on their careers and the widowers are great 'catches', but will they get in line behind career, friends, and schedule? No.
>So they are left with the emotionally disturbed, the bitter, and the odd.
This is the life they chose when they were 20
>>
>>38844886
>your great grandma could make soap at home, cook, nit and sew

I can do all of those things and more. Only problem is I'm a guy.
>>
>>38844847
BTW, health/fitness/diet do play a role in preserving the quality of sperm in particular an adequate Vitamin C intake may reduce the odds of bung sperm in older men.
>>
>>38844279
MILF implies they had kids. These women...did not.
>>
>>38845058
Wow /thread forever imo.

Go back to serfdom and apprenticeships and marrying virginal, pure women at the age of 17 so you both can have 10 kids and live long and fulfulling lives when?
>>
>>38844343
Summed up
>>38845058
This society is a fucking travesty.
>>
>muh strong independent womyn
>article about the need to find men

Nice.
>>
>>38844073
A bunch of 40-50 roasties are complaining there's no good men. Not our fault you spent a good 20 years riding the cock carousel.
>>
Men oppressing stronk womyn with relationships is patriarchal. She only thinks she needs the phallic jew because of her internalized misogyny
>>
>old hags complain that men want young women that can still bear children

Good men don't waste their time and seed on old material.
>>
File: 1429829199896.jpg (49KB, 170x268px) Image search: [Google]
1429829199896.jpg
49KB, 170x268px
>spend whole 20s and half of 30s slutting it up
>blame men
I hate roasties so goddamn much
>>
File: 2017-03-25 23.15.53.jpg (158KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-25 23.15.53.jpg
158KB, 522x679px
When roastie spend her youthful years riding the cock carousel to hell and back and expect the perfect man to take care of her pummeled flaps
>>
File: Rat Race.jpg (507KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
Rat Race.jpg
507KB, 1000x624px
Capitalism has finally taken its full effect on social culture.

Love isn't what's thought of first now.
Compatibility is important...but, only considered if you first make it through the at-face-value scoring rubric.

As a man, you are just a commodity in the market of relationships.
Women are basically approaching relationships like its Amazon shopping.

>Filter height: +6'
>Filter income: >= [My_Income]
>Filter ethnicity: [My_Preference]
>Filter caricature: Bad Boys, Businessmen, Woodsman, X-Gamer
>Filter religion: [My_Religion]
>Filter age: [My_Age] +/- 5

It's a sign that our society is grossly overworked and engaged with work.
We have to min/max compatibility of relationships right out the gate, because we no longer have time to "waste" on things like "getting to know each other", etc.

Did you know that in other first world nations, they get upwards of FOUR WEEKS off every year for vacation guaranteed?
And the vacation days don't count towards sick days?

This anon also nailed it pretty well: >>38845058
>>
>>38844847
The age of the mother when she first gets pregnant is highly relevant for potatoes. The younger she is when she gets here first children, the less likelier 213, and vice-versa.
>>
>>38846512
We're just overpopulated, killing off Africa and colonizing it would solve most of our problems.
>>
>>38845162
One of hem had children that she raised after divorce
>>
>>38846512

>Did you know that in other first world nations, they get upwards of FOUR WEEKS off every year for vacation guaranteed?
>And the vacation days don't count towards sick days?

I always forget how cucked Americans are in employment, this is why I'd never move there unless I was rich enough not to work
>>
>>38844985
>That cracked front tooth

Literally busted used goods
>>
>>38846512
>>38846726
You could also rent a wife and build your children by using a surrogate mother [sperm donor isn't that hard to find*], if you have that kind of money.
>Buy yourself a family

Also relevant:
*Relative of mine (female, athlete, 40s) once told me that all the lesbian chicks in sports get their sperm donors during tournements, festivals, usual activities where the opportunity arises. Either they let themselves be fucked, or they use a spoon to emulate penetration.
>>
>>38846676
This is true. Back in olden times women often had kids up until they were almost at menopause but they started having them at like 19 or something. They didn't start in their late 30s like "career" women do today.
>>
>>38846752
If she finds someone who's into Madonna, he'll be a keeper for her. You know, fetishes and stuff. Makes you hooked.

>>38847630
"Carrier men" do the same thing. All my pals in academics want to take a few steps on the ladder before hiding their greatest treasure to create greater ones.

I don't get why so many people are "waiting for the right time". The right time has never changed since ancient times: It's now.
>>
>>38846726
I just got an offer for a full time position doing dev work at a fortune 50 company. They offered 10 days vacation per year.
>>
I wish we as a society called women losers like we do men, cause these women are fucking losers
>>
The first word they use to describe themselves is sassy.

How is that a positive?
>>
File: yKY4RIf.jpg (222KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
yKY4RIf.jpg
222KB, 1200x1368px
>>38844073
as far away from you, used goods, as humanly possible
>>
>>38844073
>To sum it up, loser menopausal skanks not realizing why nobody wants loser menopausal skanks.
Since you're summing it up how did you manage to get it completely backward? Women have been the one rejecting men. Saying nobody wants them is just stupid because they're the ones saying none of the men are good enough and don't want them.
>>
>>38844165
You're just a play toy though, she wants you for the sex and youth, not to marry you or anything.
>>
>>38844073
they should start making uterus shaped coffins for these power women.
>>
If they're relatively well off I wouldn't care. Laura seems nice
>>
>>38849182
i thought this at first but she did tell me that she's falling in love with me.

we've spent every night together since sometime in may, women get addicted to that good dick just like men get attached to good pussy.
>>
>>38844185
>Not to /r9k/.
wrong. theyre all on r9k, wizardchan or dead.
>>
>>38848960
this image needs to spread.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.