[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Warhammer ever be succumb to the taint of normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Besides total war, which itself is completely devoid of normeisim, will warhammer ever be pressured or changed to fit the tastes of normies like star wars or star trek? I feel like it has always mostly been hidden from most of popular culture aside from being copied and the like but I fear that it too will feel the need to conform to someone's agenda or views eventually.
>>
File: c8c.jpg (312KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
c8c.jpg
312KB, 890x890px
>>38843804

Warhammer involves too much reading and thinking for normies. They would have to dumb it down a lot.
>>
It already has.

Slaanesh is being slowly phased out.
>>
>>38843804
>will warhammer ever be pressured or changed to fit the tastes of normies like star wars or star trek?
All they have to make a once movie.
>>
>>38843804
>Besides total war, which itself is completely devoid of normeisim
What? The series has been completely dead, horrible quality and mainstreamed since Medieval 2
>>
>>38843942
Can you explain please? Not my favorite but I'd hate to see this
>>
>>38844029
lol try again, Shogun 2 and by extension FoTS is the best entry in the series. Rome 2 sucked ass though
>>
>>38843804
cough...-8th edition -cough
>>
>>38843942
And Chadmarines are cucking the OGs.
>>
>>38844037
They're not making models anymore and all signs in lore progression point to Slaanesh getting squatted, no mention of xir anymore except through the eldar cult that's going to destroy xir.
>>
File: 1499391248184.jpg (136KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
1499391248184.jpg
136KB, 680x622px
>>38843804
someone didnt play dawn of war 3.

inb4u It was streamlined into a moba formula
>>
>>38844053
>Shogun 2 and by extension FoTS is the best entry in the series
lets be friends. do you also happen to like yugioh?
>>
Just down the street from the Mississauga GW actually. Yes, slowly it is getting more and more normie tier as sjws are starting to not only buy the products but are working in the shops. A girl in one of the local GWs around town is a proud, rabid feminist. Had a good conversation with her actually, but I could not believe it that people actually bitch and moan about the patriarchy in real life. I guess I never leave the house except for work. Also the manager of another local GW is the boyfriend of a mixed raced feminist who goes on nude slutwalks. Talk about Trump and politics has been banned from most stores and theres even a sign hang up in every store I've been in condeming such conversations. Female models are being pushed more and more, and not the sexy or alluring ones for that matter. I know GW has always had a fairly PC atmosphere in its shops despite the graphic lore due to parents little kids and autists frequenting their shops, but I've noticed a definite change in the past 5 years or so.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.