[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christfags on /r9k/ >This is an actual thing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: 1371934990652.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1371934990652.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>Christfags on /r9k/
>This is an actual thing.
>>
being a christian is the new cool hip internet counter culture thanks to fedorafags and r/atheism
>>
>>38843065
>being a christian is the new cool hip internet counter culture

nah being a christian is still faggy sorry
>>
>>38843065
eh...
>>38843090
What makes you so bitter, OP? Who cares what other people believe.
>>
>>38843090
doesnt matter if its faggy, its the reason why theres been so many christcucks. been on here since 2011 never seen so many "christian generals"
>>
>>38842987
Fuck off fedora.
>1 John 2:15-17
>Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions - is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
>>
>>38843065
And don't forget Islam
>>
>>38843187
>preaching while swearing and insulting
How to spot /pol/ LARPers with one easy step.
>>
>Thousands of books written by cult leaders
>I'm sure this is the right one! All those other people who thought god was talking to them must have gotten it wrong because I have faith and my faith is a useful way of determining accurate information about the universe, and everyone who doesn't agree with me has bad faith .
>>
>Christians that talk about things that were in paradise lost and the divine comedy without realizing they were never in the bible.
>>
>>38843295
>Be Atheist
>Follow long discredited meme hardly any of the world believes in
>don't follow the religion that has been the bedrock of society for two millennia helping it flourish.

Atheism is the worlds fastest shrinking religion.
>>
>>38843187
>loving the world is bad
so if we christians can't make the world a better place?

i think its a corruption added by some pre-stage heretic muzzie nestorian. I don't like 1 John in general.
>>
>>38842987
I love God. In this crazy world, he is my peace. He has a plan for me and made me with love. Atheists are fucking idiots. How can you look at the sky and deny the existence of the almighty?
>>
>>38842987
>christcucks on 4chan in general
Not real christians, just larpers. It's like a priest in a strip club
>>
>>38843901
>the bedrock of society
The bedrock of *Christian* society. Not a lot of hindus or buddhists give a fuck about Christianity.

Spoiler alert: your bronze age fairy tales aren't any more accurate than theirs.
>>
File: 1403727094717.jpg (328KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1403727094717.jpg
328KB, 730x1095px
>christfags
>not muslims
Oh Kaffir.
>>
It is a death cult. All they talk about at church is dying and god coming back to kill everybody. What is he waiting on though?
>>
>>38843901
Low quality bait, but I'll bite.

Atheism is not a religion, as I'm sure you know. There have been terrible things caused by all sorts of religions, and Christianity is no different. Whatever will we do without such great rules like owning slaves and stoning unruly children.

Thankfully, we live in a more civilized world, where understanding and science helps us flourish, not believing things without sufficient evidence.
>>
>>38844012
It all has to do with what you can prove, what you can demonstrate. The sky is evidence of the sky. Meteorologists, climatologists, physicists, and a whole bunch of other people know how the sky works, and what it is. Attributing something to it, with no evidence to back it up isn't reasonable, and in no way does it make someone a bastion of intellect, as you implied.

Also, decent bait.
>>
>>38842987
Monotheism and the existence of the Abrahamic God or some entity similar to him makes a lot more sense than atheism. The rest is just good stuff to follow because 2000 years is a long time to work out a good system.
>Rosary is excellent mental exercise
>borderline autistic respect for tradition preserves knowledge and culture
>the morals are all on point (materialism is bad, don't be a roastie or an edgelord, go to church because it keeps the community connected, etc)
>everyone is welcome
>no matter how hard you fuck up you're never too far gone
But yeah, infinite upvotes > eternal salvation. Enjoy your hedonism and entropy.
>>
File: IMG_2147.png (254KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2147.png
254KB, 500x281px
>>38844999
This to be quite honest. Jesus has helped me obtain peace I didn't know during my atheist phase
>>
>>38842987
>>>r/atheism

Unironic shills should just kill themselves.
>>
>>38844999
Kek grants dubs.
God grants trips.

Good arguments but you can't sway /r9k/ into being moral, they're far too edgy and hedonistic.
If only they realised a secular, sexually liberated society created their predicament.
>>
>>38842987
Have fun in HELL anon.
>>
>>38843187
Nice 2bh

There is actually a lot of wisdom in the Bible but the idea of having a moral compass tends to trigger people
>>
>>38842987
many people only get into (or pretend) christfaggotry out of a sense of counter culture edigness
>>
>>38844999
>existence of Abrahamic God
ye bro he totally doesn't just look like like a local levantine deity
>>
I am a PhD candidate in physics and I am not an atheist.

Religion has an important role to play in our society
>>
>>38843090

I hate both desu
>>
>>38847148

>Religion has an important role to play in our society

I'm an atheist who also realizes this. Maybe Jesus doesn't exist but the morality that was developed over 3000 years shouldn't immediately be discarded.
>>
>>38847148
what has that got to do with whether god exists or not?
>>
>>38847148
>>38847194
>Religion has an important role to play in our society
>but the morality that was developed over 3000 years shouldn't immediately be discarded

Yes, like learning the proper methods of child sacrifice
>>
>>38845178
Or years of sexual repression and guilt
>>
File: 1472163392615.png (168KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472163392615.png
168KB, 657x527px
Catholicism is the robots religion. Comfy as fuck, thousands of years of theology to study, reason to be anti degenerate and hate Chads and Stacys, reason to hate the world and reject modern society, inner peace. All just some of the benefits. Would recommend
>>
>>38844807
*injects 4 year old boy with hormones so he grows tits*
>>
File: 1499201202979.jpg (69KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499201202979.jpg
69KB, 470x960px
What level are you guys on so far?
>>
>>38844999
>Monotheism and the existence of the Abrahamic God or some entity similar to him makes a lot more sense than atheism.

Humanism is far superior. It connects people on "being" rather than a death cult belief with no proof.

But Roman Christianity was always humanism. I'm sure most of the inner sanctum in the Roman hierarchy didn't actually belief Jesus was God. It was just a nice idea that allowed them to destroy Judaism (pre 700ad version of islam)
>>
>>38848090
The best things about the christian religion are derived from socrates and his pupils, my man. Catholicism without plato and aristotle would be absolutely worthless. That is why Protestantism is absolutely worthless.
>>
>>38848112
>I'm sure most of the inner sanctum in the Roman hierarchy didn't actually belief Jesus was God

nah. Not going to argue against your belief, but as a history fag with a focus in early Christian writing and theology I can confirm you're wrong about this part. They definitely believed Jesus is the literal son of God
>>
>>38848148
Agreed. Catholicism is the perfect blend of Christianity with the right amount of European tradition and mythology mixed in. Comfy as fuck.
>>
File: 4.png (7KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
7KB, 590x322px
>don't believe in God because no reason to
>think some parts of Christian living are a good idea
>tfw people can't just do that, they have to go full on christfag because just not believing in God is too "leftist" or some other shit
>>
>tens of thousands of religions in human history
>some have one god, some have many, some have none
>jews come along and convince everyone that they got it right so they can fight back at the roman empire
>proceeds to stunt european development for 1300 years
>none of this matters to americans because they just want to feel good
How's it feel to be sipping the kool-aid that is Judaism Lite?
>>
>>38848202
Feels good considering Christianity has historically been enemy number 1 of the jews and the only people to consistently btfo them through history.
>>
File: 6878463.jpg (49KB, 436x310px) Image search: [Google]
6878463.jpg
49KB, 436x310px
>>38848090
Id say somewhere in between
>>
>>38848153
You can't write down "belief", my man.

Roman Christianity was always a disengenious attempt at coopting the messianic fervor of the violent Jews. This is high level meta-analysis. If you're still a level 1 Christian, you won't understand.
>>
>>38843901
Wrong. In absolute numbers, atheists are growing. They are only decreasing in relative numbers because third-worlders breed faster (read: muslim and christian shitholes). However, atheists are growing in both absolute and relative numbers in the western world (both U.S. and Europe).

>By 2050 four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa.

This is the face of christianity: shitholes.
>>
>>38848025

>Comfy as fuck

Ex-Catholic here. Catholicism is not comfy. It's all very corrupt and ugly on the inside. Everyone is super fake. Rich corrupt evil people going to Church to pretend they are good Christians.

When I moved to a Protestant area, I found them to be much more sincere about their beliefs. There is no fake shows of being piousness.
>>
>>38848202
Non-retarded version
>tens of thousands of religions in human history
>some have one god, some have many, some have none, most vanish within 2-3 generations
>jews come along and survive being conquered by Hittites, Babylon, Greece, and Rome
>Christ comes and fulfills the purpose of the Jews
>proceeds to transform Europe for a backwards shithole full of illiterate goat fucking savages into the most powerful group in world history
>none of this matters to middle-class American kids who pretend to be pagans because mom didn't buy them an xbox
>>
>>38848375
I've spent years reading the writings of all the founders of the church my man. Every saint that's made any change or reformation I'm tried to read. Men don't write thousands of pages of adoration or get martyred when they're just larping or pretending to believe or what ever you're implying.
>>
>>38848090

I will never be a theist again but I have more respect for religion than I did years ago.
>>
>>38848343
He said, volunteering for wars to fight muslims and germans on behalf of israel's chosen tribe
>>
>>38848179
I mean catholicism is nice entry level shit, but it can be restrictive. Just form your own beliefs, be prepared to completely change your worldview at any time due to new personal revelations. Thats why i don't like christianity in general, it is too restrictive, because it doesn't let you truly explore contradicting philosophies.
>>
>>38848409
I'm more interested in the actual theology than anecdotal stories of which community you found better. Protestantism is pants on head retarded.
>>
File: you_dumb_bastard.png (169KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
you_dumb_bastard.png
169KB, 350x258px
>>38848409
Mom made you go to CCD, huh?
Go give 33% of your money to the televangelist so he can buy a bigger personal jet then come back and tell me how Protestants are sincere while thousands of Catholic monks and nuns living in unheated, uncooled stone buildings while caring for the poorest, sickest people in the middle of nowhere for no pay after having sworn off marriage, sex, money, power, and fame are 'fake rich people'
>Fucking protties, man
>>
>>38848450
>He said, thinking I'm an American protestant

If you're an American growing up around protestants I 100% understand your contempt for Christians.
>>
>>38848469

>actual theology

Well whatever, I don't give a shit about that. I just care about how religion influences culture.

You might have the finest theology but if your clergy is corrupt and facilitating evil, then you are not really helping much.
>>
>>38848464
I was an atheist for over a decade. Nothing is restricting my thought. Catholicism is my choice because it's codified and laid out and follows a written law. It can't be dodgy and change every time it's cornered like Protestantism or some kind of new age personal religious shit with no tradition or history.
>>
>>38848512
>You might have the finest theology but if your clergy is corrupt and facilitating evil, then you are not really helping much.
Friendly reminder that the Catholic church is literally the largest force of charity on earth in human history.

Friendly reminder that 1 in 4 health care facilities on the entire planet are run by the catholic church as charity.
>>
>>38848375
>Swear off all sex, all money, all power
>Live in tiny stone rooms with no heating or cooling
>Spend hours each day praying while kneeling on stone floors
>Spend rest of day in brutal physical labor to provide extra food for the poor
>Soldiers come, tell them to deny their beliefs or else
>Refuse and watch his fellow Catholics slowly tortured to death
>Dies smiling as he, too, refuses to deny God
Sounds like a pretty fake lifestyle, man. Not like you and your iPhone, amirite?
>>
>>38848025
theology is a meme subject
>>
>>38848531
your views should change if they are cornerned lmao
>>
>>38848425
The only powerful european states existed and peaked before christianity (Rome, Greece). Christinity helped perpetuate the dark ages which Europe didn't recover from until the Renaissance, which by then state religion was only a fashion statement.

>b-but muh christian monks preserved roman science
Only after pre-christian knowledge was discarded and burned. Convienent how they only kept their scriptures and not any records of medicine or architecture.
>>
>>38848512
>"No matter what else, if everyone involved isn't perfect all the time it is worthless"
The nominalist is always the biggest dumbass in the room
>>
I'm a sort of pantheistic-deist Indo-European pagan ancient alien believer. Fuck dogma though
>>
File: pleb.jpg (129KB, 622x568px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
129KB, 622x568px
>>38848579
>The only powerful european states existed and peaked before christianity (Rome, Greece)
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38848495

Lol you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also you guys experience another kind of Catholicism over there. I take it you are American. Your Catholicism is a completely different religion than ours. Oddly enough your Catholicism looks like what Protestantism is in Europe

>Catholic monks and nuns living in unheated, uncooled stone buildings

TOP KEK

My aunt was a nun. They live in nice old properties, worth millions and full with the best amnesties that any person could demand. They pretty much feasted themselves every day as well. And then when my aunt died they stole her property and we had to go to court with them to get it back.

>while caring for the poorest, sickest people in the middle of nowhere

Church run hospices are

1. expensive as fuck
2. some of the worst in terms of treatment of the patients

You have no fucking clue how huge the disparity is between the idealized image of Catholicism that you were fed and the actual real version.

Catholicism is corrupt for the same exact reason that Communism is corrupt. You cannot give millions in charity to people and expect them to behave themselves.
>>
>>38848579
>Christinity helped perpetuate the dark ages
And here he is. The kid who learns history from family guy jokes.
>>
>>38848550

I had personal experience with Catholic charities. I wish they didn't exist. I never lost as much faith in humanity as when I was involved with them.
>>
>>38848578
If you change your beliefs between conversations with people then you're grounded in nothing and can hardly be considered a religion.

Tradition is the attempt to make something permanent, that requires writing down hard rules and defending them instead of dodging them depending on who you're talking to.
>>
>>38848587

There is a difference between one off sinners and systematic corruption.
>>
>>38848579
>The only powerful european states existed and peaked before christianity (Rome, Greece)
Except for Spain, germany, France, England, Poland, Austro-Hungary, Sweden, etc., etc., etc....
Right?
>Only after pre-christian knowledge was discarded and burned. Convienent how they only kept their scriptures and not any records of medicine or architecture
First, it is spelled 'Convenient'
Second, you mean other than the Greeks and Romans that were heavily indexed and referenced by the Early Church Fathers until *Muslims* destroyed *Catholic* libraries....
Right?
Typical anti-Catholic - if you were half as smart as you think you are you'd be twice as smart as you really are.
>>
>>38848426
There's no pretending really. The Romans loved to believe gods.

But they already had superior morals to the jews and didn't really need to believe in Christianity. Chriatianity was used for the subversion of Judaism and the destruction of barbaric Judaism (pre reform) and I know the Romans knew this deep down inside.
>>
>>38848605
I'm European. I've stayed in Le Grande Chartreuse and in Dominican monasteries.
Try again.
I've volunteered at clinics in Peru and India.

Who should I believe, you or my lying eyes?
>>
>>38848632
Because they helped acomplish so much over 1,000 years. Do your overlords consider you a goyim or are you kosher?
>>
>>38848649
>more anecdotal stories

I'm not trying to write them off. I have no doubt corruption and lust for power ruin many things. But you're literally calling the biggest charity organization in human history a bad thing, when they objectively and measurably provide magnitudes more healthcare and service than anything else that comes close
>>
>>38848664
You should change your beliefs based on new information bro, being obstinate isn't a virtue. That's why religion is a meme to begin with.
>>
>>38848725
I do change my beliefs based on new information, so does the catholic church. It has archives full of every change it's ever made and the reasons why, and which saints were involved. You still have to have it codified and written as hard rules so you can discuss and acknowledge what you actually believe, as opposed to some internal personal belief you can lie about and change literally sentence to sentence with someone who's debating you.
>>
>>38848670
>all he can do is list post-renaissance powers, blame islam for being equally as retarded as his own religion, and critique spelling
Oh boy the redditors are out in full force today
>>
>>38848702

I know your kind. You are one of those eternal deniers that would never acknowledge any corruption even when it's in your face because that would be sacrilege.

Some of my family members are like that. You are part of the problem. It's because of people like you that evil is allowed to fester through the Church.
>>
>>38848694
>The Romans... had superior morals to the jews
Which is why they buried people alive, crucified them, mutilated them, tortured them, raped them, enslaved them, etc. - their "superior morals".
Like when one political rival was defeated politically by another and wanted the ENTIRE FAMILY executed on the gemonian stairs. When someone pointed out that virgin girls couldn't be executed on the stairs on the man's daughter was only 12 he agreed and, with his "superior morals" had his men gang-rape her in front of the crowd before they executed her for having the wrong father.

bad news, junior - unlike you, some people read books
>>
Nu-Christians think half assed prayers and staring at cathedrals and Orthodox paintings on Google Images will somehow ignite some faith based flame in them that will give them meaning - however, they're really still atheists with no faith who want to be Christian but really aren't. They do not feel God's love, they do not feel sorrow when they think of Jesus' sacrifice - they are literal poseurs.
>>
File: vlc-2013-09-24-22-50-31-679.png (231KB, 412x356px) Image search: [Google]
vlc-2013-09-24-22-50-31-679.png
231KB, 412x356px
>be christian
>get hated

why?
>>
>>38848776
Oh, I'm sorry - did you not know that Austro-Hungary referred to the entirety of the Holy Roman Empire?
>American public schools, then?
And I suppose you don't know a lick about the Polish and their military dominance, either.
Real shame. you should read.
>>
>>38848792
Moving the goalposts!
You claim they are all shams - I point out that is almost impossible
You claim they live in luxury, I point out that is a lie
Now YOU think *I* am denying reality.
There are 1.7 Billion Catholics and millions of religious.
Most of them are serious and mean it, regardless of your simpering.
Admitting that many priests, monks, and nuns are dedicated, honest, and hardworking is not 'part of the problem', you bitter fool.
>>
>>38848812
>John 15:18
>If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

Jesus came to tell the world that they're living in sin and that they must change and that they're wrong, and so they were hated. He warned future Christians that they'd be hated to for the exact same reasons. People cannot bare the thought that there's an absolute morality and that they're on the wrong side of it.

It's literally part of Christianity to be hated by the world.
>>
>>38848871

>You claim they are all shams - I point out that is almost impossible

Never denied anything. I'm saying you are blind to the truth. You are clearly to gang-ho on supporting "your team" at all costs to ever be objective. Enjoy your delusion. Fuck retard.
>>
>>38848835
Who would win, 5,000 mongols or 35,000 polaks? Find out next time on the battle of legnica
>>
>>38848961
Translation
>"I'll hate it and say it is bad no matter what"
I know.
>>
>>38848895
why do people need to change when the world is just going to be ended by god anyways?
>>
File: Screenshot_154.png (198KB, 318x314px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_154.png
198KB, 318x314px
>>38842987
Imagine being at the gates of heaven and having to explain to Jesus why you spent hundreds of hours on a forum that is obsessed with feminine penises and animated Japanese schoolgirls
>>
>>38849285
Who would win? 150,000 Turks or 3,000 Polish hussars?
Find out at the Battle of Vienna!
>>
>>38843065
this, only people taking it seriously is the unironic /pol/ posters having a wank about nordic gods or old christian shit

other than that people will just mention it to "unique" or just trying to start a bait thread
>>
>>38849477
>John 2:15
>Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

It's for our benefit. The world is temporary and meaningless. His kingdom is not of this world. Rejecting sin brings us closer to God, and being close to God is heaven. That's what we were made for, to be with him in heaven. That's why Christianity is anti-hedonism, you have to reject the lie of sin. This is why people hate Christians, because a lot of people love sin.
>>
>>38849510
Jesus spent his time among prostitutes and lepers. It's our duty to try to guide the lost
>>
>>38848795
The Jews did that and WORSE.

Also you're anecdotes are bizarre. The Romans crucifixions were no worse than the Jewish enshrined laws which were more barbaric (ie. Stoning).

Also read up on the bar kohba revolt my historically challenged buddy. The Jews skinned entire Roman cities full of men and women.
>>
>>38849725
Also the Romans banned circumcision.
>>
>>38849517
>Conveniently leaving out the other 85,000 guys
>He thinks 3,000 shock cavalry charged down a hill and shattered 150,000 guys single-handedly
brainlet slav detected
>>
>>38849635
Then why did god make the world?
>>
>>38850054
How could we possibly comprehend? If that's an actual question you're in there's literally thousands of years of philosophy on this topic. This is something some of humans best philosophers have been arguing about for as long as we have writing. I can't give you the answer in a 4chan post but if you're actually interested you can go dive in
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.