[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: manipulation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
Okay r9k I have a confession. When I was young I was an introvert I would rather spend my days inside playing with Legos and drawing. I didn't care when other kids got hurt or anything because I was the one in their situation. Every day I would go to school and act out fake feelings to gain their trust and make them like me. It made me feel better about myself that I was actually a social person. And then around High School I learned about sociopaths. We had to do a school report on different mental disorders and my group was assigned sociopaths. As we did the research I slowly started to realize that I was a sociopath. At first I just thought I was trying to make myself look cool by posing as one but the evidence was there I would tell bullshit stories to Chads to make them like me. I would also do the same thing with stacys. I eventually learned how to make a conversation subconsciously go towards my desire. It just seemed like it was easy to control these people because there's their own fault for acting so fucking stupid. Eventually I had so many facades that I lost my old personality within them. After I finished high school I realized I was an empty shell with only a small piece of my original personality. I made different personalities for different type of people. For the first time in my life I did feel something... Depression. I originally started lying and creating these fake personalities to protect myself from getting physically attacked or to be rewarded. But I lost my old self. I've become very bitter and much more violent I no longer socialize anymore and it become very introverted. I'm thinking of doing an hero. I would rather die then losing the last little piece of me I have left: my desire to draw.

Fellow robots, please don't make the same mistake I did you are right to stay away from the Chad's and Stacy's because in the end You'll Lose Yourself trying to understand them.
>>
You just want attention OP. Sociopathy is a catch-all term for people who can't socialize. Like you know, most robots. If you can socialize, then you're not a sociopath. It's that simple.
>>
>>38842554
How can I manipulate ppl?
I used to be that loud douchebag asking girls stupid baiting questions, making myself look like a fool, anything really to get people's attention and start a conversation and really feel a rush when things were going my way.

But now... my insecurity is my own worst enemy. I hate the loud douchebag now and cringe at anyone still doing it, but they are the ones getting all the poon. I can't lie like I used to, and I think that if I do start a conversation, they'll see my auts seep out of me and abandon me once they see I'm a complete loser
>>
>>38842831
Learn to English, brainlet. It's
>Like, you know, most robots.
not
>Like you know, most robots.
>>
>>38842554
But doesn't everyone put on different subjectivities with different people?
I don't act the same around my friend as I would around my parents. Everyone has a different identity when engaging in a varying actions.
Maybe you're just smart enough to manipulate people.
>>
>>38842934
Your retarded. Nobody give a shit about grammer. Good job, on completely, missing the point.

As for the OP. Just because you can steer a conversation towards a certain topic, doesn't mean you can manipulate people.
>>
>>38843348
>You're
>Grammar
>down syndrome tier comma placement
I don't give a fuck that this is bait, unironically and originally stick your head under a truck's tires.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.