[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inner peace?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm going to take the next 2 weeks before I move into a new place with some roomates to find some inner peace.

I have schz / clinical depression / awful night terrors / PTSD from beatings & rape as a kid

I was able to find peace with myself about a year and a half ago and kept it for a good month and haven't been able to since.

I work half from home and part time else-ware to help pay bills but my income from the two is split even.

Right now all I'm going to do is eat well / read / write some music / draw / design my new roomate layout in the future / manage money / go to church.

How do you anon's find your inner peace?
>>
>>38842483
>How do you anon's find your inner peace?
using up all of my free time to play vidya and as much as my body could possibly take. then crying later because i'm lonely and my head hurts from all those goddamn games.
i'm addicted and i don't know how to stop. when I stop I feel nothing but emptiness and sadness within me.
>>
>>38842805
what game yo
>>
Meditation and Stoicism. Though sometimes my brain goes into overdrive and it's impossible to calm.
>>
>>38842823
what does the overdrive do to you specifically? hyper productivity or something else?
>>
>>38842817
mmorpg like FF
>>
>>38842859
coolio, I spent 15 years playing runescape but I don't have the time to do stuff like that anymore now that my career is going somewhere. I miss those days
>>
>>38842875
i think i might be at the lowest point of my life cause this addiction is taking up every other time i have, be it work or school, i just don't know what else is going to make me feel happy
>>
>>38842839
Racing thoughts, obsessively thinking/regretting the past, imaging conversations with people that hurt/fucked me over, etc. Usually mindfulness helps with negative thoughts but sometimes it's not enough.
>>
>>38842917
The biggest thing to remember in my opinion is that what ever makes you happy IS valid. also finding happyness else where isn't a HUGE concern or hard.

It's fun to go out and try something AND HATE IT, because then when you go back to what you would consider boreing it feels a lot better then what you tried.
>>
>>38842958
indeed, before i had depression i enjoyed vidya just as much as other things, but then somehow i stopped feeling happy,
i do not find any sort of joy in anything and the only time i find it is when i'm playing vidya, now.
>>
>>38842483
>flatmates
>inner peace
Ok
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.