[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: stupid shit people say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1501444989946.jpg (100KB, 642x724px) Image search: [Google]
1501444989946.jpg
100KB, 642x724px
This was a recent conversation with my mother
>her: have you thought about taking up golf
>me: I'd rather not spend time and money on something I'm not guaranteed to enjoy
>have you tried it before?
>I went to a driving range but I was pretty shit compared to everyone else
>nobody starts off good, you could hire an instructor
>But why go through that trouble and effort if I don't know I'll enjoy it?
>all hobbies are based off things you enjoy
>ok mum, let me list all the things I enjoy
>
>
>
>
>Well you need to find something you like doing
>BUT WHY WASTE THE MONEY AND TIME WITH NO GUARANTEE OF SUCCESS?
I don't understand why she doesn't get that I'll be even more angry and resentful if I've spent my hard earned resources on something I may simply hate doing? Spending money on the lottery at least guarantees you a CHANCE of winning. Doing lolsorandum activities just to kill time offers a guarantee of money and time wasted with no assurance of happiness offered.
Anyone else have to deal with retarded conversations like this.
>>
>all that whining over nothing

Geez, no wonder your mom told you to get a hobby.
>>
File: we all know.png (388KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
we all know.png
388KB, 1280x711px
>>38842255
>"Well you need to find something you like doing"

My mom says that all the time, I've tried doing shit and yeah, it just costs resources and money trying to find something.
>>
>>38842292
Hey why don't you buy some nails and a hammer, then nail your foot to the floor.
What haven't tried it yet? Why not, you might enjoy it.
This is how you sound
>>
>>38842255
Why do you have to 'succeed' at something in order to enjoy it?
>>
>>38842347
I get ha anon. It just sounds kinda juvenile tho, ya know? Just this whole thread.

Your mum is trying to tell you to get a hobby, that's it. She can probably see that you're a robot and more than anything wants to pull you back from that because on the inside she's a robot too. But you're redeemable.

You have practically the exact same personality and logical processing as I do. I can't give any practical advice because I have no hobbies either besides playing dead games like Starcraft and Spore all day. Maybe you should find a record player and then try to go out finding vinyls of songs you like. That's what I've recently tried to take among myself at least.
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (44KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
44KB, 400x200px
>>38842255
Damn you sound like a waste of oxygen. Your mom deserves better.
>>
Please give your mom my regards in these difficult times
>>
>>38842347
Man you sound really autistic.
>>
>>38842255
>my mom, who pays for my life, want's the best for me in life, cares about me, want's to help, but can't cope with my autism
>cry on the internet

whew anon, how about you just move out?
>>
>>38842347
What a dumb comparison. There are many hobbies where it is obvious before you attempt them why they are enjoyable. Nailing your foot to the ground isn't a hobby.
>>
>>38842706
He's retarded so maybe he thinks nailing your foot is actually a hobby.
>>
>>38842255
of course you wont enjoy anything if you wont give anything a try you autistic sperglord
>>
>>38842255
>why go through that trouble and effort if I don't know I'll enjoy it?
yeah, definitely stupid shit
>>
>>38842255
the autism is reaching peak levels

>will spend $1 on a lottery that is almost statistically impossible to win
>won't spend $10 on a 50:50 chance to reasonably find an enjoyable hobby and improve your life

>hurrr why are other people so dumb

????
>>
Please listen to your mother, you dumb child
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.