[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate dogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: 57683hb7659.jpg (184KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
57683hb7659.jpg
184KB, 550x700px
>costs a fortune
>has to be taught everything
>have to be on a leash or else it does stuff it's not suppose to
>have to go for walks or be played with all the time because "muh stimulation"
>they destroy your stuff because "muh stimulation"
>barks at everything that moves and makes loud noises
>never shuts the fuck up
>can't dispose their own waste and require an owner to pick up their shit and clean them
>can't take care of itself
>can't find it's own food
>smells horrible and even worse right after they've been cleaned, something that also requires an owner to do
>most of them are ugly
>will get aggresive even towards their owner
>literally the most incompetent animal you can own

whenever I see a dog I wanna kick it's stupid face and choke it to death
having a dog is like having a kid with severe autism
why do people choose this?
>>
>>38841899
I had a really cool dog growing up.
Was an English Labrador, he was my best friend, i think we got him when he was 3 and i was 5 or 6 at the time.
He had to be put down when i was 17 because he couldnt stand.
I wish i could have been there to see him die and hold his paw or something.

I love you Tommy, im sorry i ignored you after my life got shitty.
I should have talked with you like i did when i was a kid.
>>
File: 1452282287059.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452282287059.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
I love dogs!

>mfw I see a dog
>>
I have a guinea pig. Much lower maintenance than a shit dog, but kind expensive still. I just have to feed him veggies twice a day, check other food levels and clean the cage once a week. He's greedy as fuck, but loves me and I can tell. Of course I have to give him attention, but I like to. And petting him helps me lower my stress levels.

I fucking hate dogs.
>>
>>38841899
>a dog bite me
Fuck you lil boy
>>
File: 15243576452.jpg (824KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
15243576452.jpg
824KB, 2560x1600px
>>38842079
Get a cat, they can take care of themselves and will always be comfy
>brush once a day
>let them outside and they will take care of themselves
>keep bowl of food and water for when they're inside
>keep a litter box and they will shit and piss in that

cats are so based
>>
>>38842136
Someday, I can't now. The guinea pig will suffice.
>>
>>38842053
I want to cum all over your happy face.
>>
File: 1497286904629.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497286904629.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
>>38842288
That's a little yucky anon, let's not do that.
>>
>>38842136
>keep a litter box and they will shit and piss in that
Cats will also piss all over your house. You can train a dog to only do that outside, but a cat will ignore you and discretely piss absolutely everywhere.
Cat owner's houses always smell strongly of cat piss.
>>
File: 1476485670952.jpg (31KB, 450x727px) Image search: [Google]
1476485670952.jpg
31KB, 450x727px
>>38842337
Had 4 cats in my life and I can count the times they've pissed outside their litterbox on one hand and those times they were still kitten
It's cats instinct, if they don't pee in the litterbox they must be retarded
>>
>>38841899
You're entitled to your feels, but I'm thankful for my dog. I don't think I'd be alive without him he's been there during my loneliest times.
>>
Then don't get a dog and stop getting autistic over things that don't impact you
>>
>>38842329
OK, now I want to do it too
>>
>>38841899
t. Haidar Abu Bakr al-Attas

>>38842079
I had a Guinea Pig as a kid. He was pretty skittish but did like being petted. Probably didn't give him enough attention as he deserved. One day I checked on him and found him dead from an apparent heart attack/stoke.
5 1/2 years old
>>
>>38842448
That's about how long they live at the most.
>>
Dude, get a stingray, stingrays are dope. Particularly a bat ray or juvenile Japanese eagle ray. Shave down the toxic spines, keep it in a small swimming pool sized aquarium, and bingo.

I dunno, sounded cool in my head and now sounds really shitty now that I've written it out. Stingrays have the positive qualities of dogs tho with basically none of the negatives.
>>
>>38841899
>>costs a fortune
It doesn't if you just feed him leftovers and don't take him to the vet ever
>>has to be taught everything
Only if you want it to know "tricks" or something, I'd be fine with having a stupid one
>>have to be on a leash or else it does stuff it's not suppose to
We just had ours be in the backyard, had a leash so he had to be in one place during the day, and was free during nighttime
>>have to go for walks or be played with all the time because "muh stimulation"
No, only if you don't live in a house with a yard
>>they destroy your stuff because "muh stimulation"
It can't destroy anything that isn't in the yard where it lives, so never had this happen
>>barks at everything that moves and makes loud noises
Depends on the dog, some our quiet
>>never shuts the fuck up
Again, depends
>>can't dispose their own waste and require an owner to pick up their shit and clean them
No
>>can't take care of itself
It can
>>can't find it's own food
Yeah but feeding him stuff you'd throw away anyway is not expensive or hard
>>smells horrible and even worse right after they've been cleaned, something that also requires an owner to do
Never cleaned our dog, smelled kinda bas
>>most of them are ugly
Only normies value looks that much
>>will get aggresive even towards their owner
No

My grandma had a dog and she lived in a village and it was completely fine and kept her company cause she was alone. Your reasons are what keeps people from having one in the city, living in a building with other people, not having a backyard.
>>
but but DOGGOS HAHAHA
DOGGOS
PUPPERS
THOSE DOGGOS AND PUPPERS OP XD
>>
>>38842558
DON'T FORGET THE OLD WOOFER XDXD
>>
>>38841899
I'm sure that most if not all of those points apply to you as well anon.
>>
>>38842593
Stop playing coy and let us cyber bukkake you. Post image of lips.
>>
File: 1477315079827.gif (254KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
1477315079827.gif
254KB, 540x699px
>>38842432
>>38842593
>>38842624
I just wanted to say that I really like dogs, you guys made things really weird really fast.
>>
File: Re Creators - 09 - Large 04.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Re Creators - 09 - Large 04.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>38842624
How about you post image of dicc you faggot
>>
>get a dog
>don't train them in any way
>dog misbehaves
>"I hate dogs"

Fucking petlets, I swear
>>
File: twin.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twin.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>38842676
I'm sorry if I came off too strong. Can you forgive me?
>>
I also hate dogs and dogs owners.
>>
>>38841899
>literally the most incompetent animal you can own
I don't get your reasoning. I haven't seen any bomb sniffing cats or competent guardcats.
>>
>>38842715
If an animal requires training from a human to function properly, then it's a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>38842690
avatar manlet, now that's pathetic
>>
>>38841899
>why do people choose this?
Because owning a dog is white people culture, you're not really one of them if you don't have a dog.
>>
>>38842765
If an animal survives fine without you, what justification do you have to keep one imprisoned to your house?
>>
>>38842676
*pushes you onto the couch, stuffs you face into a cushion
Thought you could play the tease all night huh? Guess that plan has just backfired.
*unzips cock
>>
>>38842765
The fact that you made this post means you will never understand anything ever.

If bait then it is quite fine.
>>
>adopt a dog when he was 4
>he is around 12-13 now
>literally an only thing that can make me genuinely smile

Just because you are an apathetic turbo autist edgy kid doesn't mean animals are not a great company. I hate cats but 100% understand how people can love them as their pet.
>>
>>38841899
Why sandniggers hate dogs so much though?
You guys are below even chinks in the soulless animal tier and they fucking eat the damn dogs.
>>
>>38841899
>Growing up I had one dog,
>parents divorced and my mom and step-dad opened a fucking dog park,
>then after that closed they bought 2 dogs.
>Move in with my dad and he had 1 well trained small dog I liked because he was really low maintenance.
>My dad gets married 5 months after me and him are living together.
>Wife brings in 3 fucking big ass dogs that are loud as fuck shit in the house. >Grandma dies so my dad gets her dog so now we have 5 in the fucking house.

I WANT THE FUCKING PAIN TO END. I'M TIRED OF DOGS I FUCKING HATE THEM.
>>
File: Labrador Retriever - White fur.jpg (65KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
Labrador Retriever - White fur.jpg
65KB, 645x430px
>>38841899
You mean you hate incompetent dog owners. I hate spoiled dogs. Or people who buy dogs just because they are cute n shit.

A well trained dog can be an amazing companion in your life. And you can pretty easily train a dog if you actually buy the intelligent and trainable dogs. Some good breeds are Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd, Doberman pinscher, Shetland sheepdog and bloodhounds. Rottweiler is a nice breed too, but too many "muh alpha male" retards bought the breed and now it has negative reputation, because their retarded owners make them hateful dogs, so they can be "badass"

A good dog is a dog which is strong, smart and trained. It follows your commands without disobedience and doesnt give in to impulses. A good dog knows how to take care of itself when his owner is gone for awhile. A good dog knows how to behave

And since >>38841899 is low tier garbage bait

sage
>>
>>38842136
Cats are for lonely women and gays. Facts.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.