[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking lonely I'm starting to go crazy holy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: aiko123.png (278KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
aiko123.png
278KB, 638x479px
I'm so fucking lonely I'm starting to go crazy holy shit. How do I deal with this?
>>
>>38840080
You don't You embrace it that's all there is to it.
>>
>>38840080
I go for long walks to neighborhoods I rarely visit/haven't seen before and I look at new things to keep my mind stimulated and away from those thoughts. Other than that I play new games/read books - I have a really good imagination so as long as my mind is being stimulated I can sort of pretend the loneliness isn't there.
>>
>>38840080
I read VNs, mostly moege, they simulate having a girlfriend and friends. Gets really addicting.

Sometimes I add people from here to discord or steam, but I'm autistic and can't hold a conversation so it never lasts more than a day.

I wish I wasn't so retarded.
>>
How hard is it to learn how to draw? I want to draw waifus and make up waifu adventures for sad robots in threads like these.
>>
Was just about to post something like this. I feel like crying all the time thinking about it. I usually watch a tv show, some boring, long series. Or listen to music. It's hard to cope.
>>
>>38840186
best start practicing
>>
>>38840080
Try joining an online community for starters, one that's not fully anonymous where you can get a bit more personal with people. Do you go out, OP? If not, try that too. Don't worry about being an autist, because if you're really so fucking lonely that will help you try until someone admires your persistence.
>>
>>38840080
Reality check: Its you. You would feel even more lonely and bored with other people than you are by yourself.
>>
>>38840080
Be around people? What else could it be it's in the definition lol
Also how was punpun?
>>
Anyone in New Zealand want to be friends?
>>
File: 1496103345400.jpg (57KB, 680x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496103345400.jpg
57KB, 680x558px
>>38840080
same here, decide to watch rom-com animes recently. All it did make me realized how starved of human affection i'm am.
>>
>>38840186
Patience is a key factor. Start with the basics before you head into drawing waifus, trust me you'll be more satisfied in the end.
>>
>>38840254
If you like reading try visual novels, much better and significantly longer.
>>
>>38840080
Smoke enough weed that you're okay with being bored and alone all the time
>>
>>38840080
Why are you alone in the first place?

For me, I feel like I disappoint myself with the expectations I have of other people. I don't care for talking with most, and I guess that means k can nevwe have friends.. That or I'm just an asshole in which I'm not surprised
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>38840254
Adventure animes just make me want to kill myself when they finish because i realise that all good things end.
>>
>>38840323
But if it lasted forever would it really be good? Would you not get bored of it? Can you have happiness when you can't compare it to sadness or negative emotions? How would you contextualize it?
>>
>>38840354
I'm thinking for me personally it would be good, even if i don't recognize the feeling anymore in the end, at least i won't be distracted/kept down by other emotions and can focus on living more.
>>
>>38840186
Tracing pictures is how I learned to draw (I started when I was super young tho)
>>
File: 1492721921086.png (1MB, 1440x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1492721921086.png
1MB, 1440x1776px
>>38840254
>finish Persona 5
>remember that I don't actually have any friends like that in reality and that I've spent most of the past five years hidden away in my bedroom
>remember that I completely squandered my own high school years, and kept an unnecessary distance between myself and friends even then
>remember that I'll never marry my fluffy-haired teacher
Well shit.
>>
>>38840080
Pick up a book anon, any book
>>
>>38840080
Force yourself to go out, and talk to atleast to one person each time you go out. It doesnt have to be a girl, just talk to someone, sit at the bar, say hello to the bouncer, complement the bartender, nod at a passing normies, and slowly build up confidence to have a conversation with someone (thats assuming you dont have that courage now). Remember, becoming social is a process, and an uncomfortable one at that. To introverts like us it is unnatural, but completely doable. You can keep posting here to gather your thoughts after every time you go out, and if you want to ask question, ill give you my kik. Im in that process myself right now and it feels really good. God speed OP
>>
>>38840599
same here, I tried replaying P5 but it's just doesn't feel right going through a second time
>>
>>38840173
well you could be like me and be too autistic to add anyone or start a conversation in the first place
>>
>>38840080
Why did you post this picture?
I just finished Pun Pun and now I feel even shittier. Fuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.