[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fucked black woman? And how does it feels?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Have you ever fucked black woman? And how does it feels?
>>
stop shilling black wimminz threads pls. my dick is not big enough for any of them.
>>
It only takes 10 lbs of make up and hours of work to put her into yes if I was drunk but probably not territory.

Slave breeder
>>
>>38839551
??????? Your dig is not big enough every race.
>>
>>38839544
generally superior to all other women for sex
>>
File: 4YmxuVh.jpg (20KB, 361x250px) Image search: [Google]
4YmxuVh.jpg
20KB, 361x250px
>have you ever fucked ... woman
no
>>
Hooked up with two and fucked one. They were both the heavily nerdy types and each had some kind of social issue. The one I fucked was really forward and knew how to work a dick, but she was overly clingy after the first round and that put me off a lot. I've met a few other attractive girls that looked like they wanted some fuck, but I'm taken now.
>>
Of course I haven't fucked a woman, why the hell would I be posting on this shit site if I did? Goddamnit
>>
>>38839891
>Hooked up with two and fucked one

I thought hooking up was synonymous with fucking? Either way fuck off chad
>>
>>38839544
Very wet, more inclined to take care of you during sex instead of just laying there. Much more obedient if you stay with them than other women.
>>
>>38840803
Eh, everyone has different definitions. I've heard hooking up as the baseline for getting physical starting at the mouth, but others assume it means going all the way. But yeah, the one I just hooked up with was just an awkward person in general and I couldn't tell if she was actually into it or not. Like she was overly nervous for half the time, but she would still hit me up every few weeks.
>>
>>38839551
same and I'm black and don't want anything else

;_; my picture is even circulating around the website now
>>
>Implying i'm not a virgin.
>>
>>38841709
Post it.

b0iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>38839544
I fucked an Argie. That counts as fucking a black girl right?
>>
File: IMG_3984.jpg (62KB, 438x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3984.jpg
62KB, 438x547px
>>38839544
I'm going to dinner with a black woman soon. I've already fucked her and she's easily in my top three. Number one being an Arabic Muslim girl
>>
No, but I've called several black prostitutes.

Called. Never met with.
>>
>>38842273
>Number one being an Arabic Muslim girl
Mein negger. Fucking one of those Muslim girls who wears the head scarf is such a turn on. Mine was azn tho
>>
File: myniggao.gif (283KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
myniggao.gif
283KB, 320x240px
>>38842342
Doing god's work. The best part was she was super repressed in her country but once she got over to the west she's become a massive slut. I loved having my dick sucked by her, sometimes she would say in her sexy little accent "Does that feel good daddy?"
>>
Yes, a girl from Kenya. Pitch black skin and really athletic. It felt great, she was very active and eager to please. Wouldn't ever keep still or just lay there, always moving with it and active.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.