[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how have you never even gotten a girl to hug you anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

how have you never even gotten a girl to hug you anon?
>>
I did, about two years ago. Never went beyond that tho.
>>
I have lol

I've touched tits
>>
I have had sexual relations with a female everyday for the soan of 9 months in highschool and ever since then i have been depressed and anti social ever since.
>>
>>38839531
I sincerly hope you kill yourself, I'm not even joking
>>
>>38839410
I've gotten 2 friendship hugs, only one looked down on me. Once me and some other girl both coincidentally reached for a book at the same time and our hands touched for a second. Also once I took a selfie with my onetis and I put my arm around her shoulders and really held her tight.

Let me tell you something fellas, girls feel amazing. Their soft, fragile embrace feels better than orgasming, just take it from a chad like me who's basically nailed 3 girls
>>
When I was in year 8 (14) a senior girl from my school hugged me in a fast-food shop because I was short and 'cute'. It was nice but a bit embarrassing and I've never been hugged since.
>>
>>38839610
Why? What did i do to you? You are being agressive to me for no reason. Why?
>>
>>38840004
fuck off norman, you know
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>38840004
>i will come to this board for lonely, sad misfits and brag about all the sex and friends i have
get out, normie. just get out and let us feel in peace.
>>
>>38839410
And how the fuck should I do that? Besides, some pity hug is worse than no hug.
>>
>>38840048
I really dont.

>>38840126
I am not a normalfaggot. I never have been. Sex doesnt make someone any less of a misfit or makes someone any less depressed. Especially when it is with an older female that emotionally and sexually abused you until she graduated. Dont act like you know anything because you really dont.
>>
>>38839410
i've never gotten a girl to hug me but i sperged out one time and hugged my first crush after i hadn't seen her in a few years. she recoiled in horror
>>
Question. So, getting a hug from a girl is supposedly difficult... But how often do you get a hug from dudes, then?? Or even your own family? I'd be willing to bet kissing happens way more often than hugging.
>>
>>38839410
I've gotten hugs from multiple girls its comfy but uncomfy at the same time
>>
I have girls at a hospital, special hospital for people with brain injury, stroke/heart attacks.
>>
>>38840192
>i'm depressed wah what should I do
>i know! I'll go post about how much sex i'm having
Underage
>>
>>38840314
Because i am a failed normalfaggot. You got an issue with it?
>>
>>38840347
>you got an issue with it?
Yeah, it's cringingly pathetic
>>
>tfw can always get hugs from female friends
they usually initiate too
>tfw still kv

>>38839729
getting hugged by hot upperclassmen girls was the best, they practically choke you
>>
>>38840407
Your opinions have no effect on me or my social status.
>>
>>38839410
A black girl hugged me in chemistry class just to see how I'd react. I was told my face went red.
>>
social autism and the fact that I smoke and abuse drugs

There are plenty of reasons not to be around me but I have hugged non relatives from time to time, label me whatever bullshit you want
>>
Woman are so damn powerful even something as simple as a hug can make people happy. Good thing only few of them can comprehend their own power.
>>
File: sad Apu.png (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad Apu.png
62KB, 657x527px
Only family/friends I'm not attracted to
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38839683
>Let me tell you something fellas, girls feel amazing.
i feel like this is only true if u get is rarely
i know the more i get something, the less special it feels and the less dopamine i produce because of it
>>
File: 1495947400420.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495947400420.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>38839410
I've hugged girls and some have even wanted to fuck me but somehow im still a virgin
>>
>>38840519
But they do. Your social status on /r9k/ is lower because you admitted to diddling an underage girl.
>>
File: comeonman....png (41KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
comeonman....png
41KB, 277x280px
>>38840192
>Dont act like you know anything because you really dont.
same goes for u u fucking faggot
u dont think it means a lot because u fucking have it
fuck off will ya? please?
>>
File: froggykill.gif (1016KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
froggykill.gif
1016KB, 188x141px
>>38839531
>>38840004
>>38840192
>>38840347
>>38840519
how old are u?
actually curious, its rare for people to say this type of stuff on /r9k/
i should know, i spend my life on here
>>
>>38839410
I've been hugged by female friends, cousins etc

still a virgin, but I've atleast had some contact
>>
>>38840737
I dont care wether my social status on here is tarnished or not. Had i been a tripfap or namefag maybe,but i am not and never will be. I never want to be r9k famous or respected.

>>38840772
I actually do know what it means. I know exactly the how wanting and great all that stuff is because i have dealt with it first hand. You dont know what you are missing out on and you should be thankful for it. It is a hunger you couldnt bear. A burden heavier than anything you could imagine.

>>38840860
19. What are you expecting?
>>
>>38840910
>It is a hunger you couldnt bear. A burden heavier than anything you could imagine
Spoken like a true faggot
>>
>>38841157
Like i said,i dont care what some lonely outcast such as yourself has to say about me.
>>
>>38840910
honestly was expecting 20 and below, which is what u are
not to say u are "unwise", just saying that u are abnormal to have here
also, responding to people like >>38841157 makes it seem like u care
if u don't care, just ignore them
>>
>>38839410
Well I've gotten a couple of hugs but they have been these half-hugs with one hand and both of us were like sideways to each other. Haven't had a real close hug.
>>
>>38841284
I do what i like in my spare time. But ok.
>>
>>38840910
>You dont know what you are missing out on and you should be thankful for it.
as somebody who has been in a similar situation, i could say im pretty grateful for what happened tbqh
gave me experience and stuff to think about
i understand what u are saying about how "sex isnt as great as u think it is" but i do think having sex first hand is better than having a hunger for sex whilst being a virgin
sex isnt that great but releaving the hunger and realizing how silly it is was so worth even if it was via sexual abuse
>>
>>38840548
>hugging darkies
lmao cuck
>>
>>38841330
I am saying sex is as great as yould think it is,and so is having friends and so is having people to fall on. Whats bad is knowing all that is gone and will never be coming back. Things will never be the same.
>>
I have this light skin mexican chick with a fat ass who gives me thicc hugs every morning. Gonna miss that girl after the summer ends
>>
>>38841720
Move in with her. Make a move.
>>
>>38839410
Yes I have, I always by default go for the handshake which makes things really awkward as generally most girls goes for a hug.

>tfw crush informs you that she demands that you hug her instead of shaking her hand.
>>
>>38839410
I live in Southern Yurop, so if anything I have the opposite problem of people I don't know well feeling entitled to kiss and hug you no matter how uncomfortable I look
Human contact is overrated, what you want is doing it with someone you care about
>>
I am ugly and boring

it's a bad combo. I've never held a girl's hand
>>
I mean I've gotten friendship hugs quite a lot due to band girls being freaky social. Never even held hands romantically though, and definitely no romantic hugs. Never even held hands socially if that's even a thing
>>
>tfw a girl hugs you just a bit longer than normal
>>
The only person who hugs me is my mom

That realization makes me want to cry
>>
>>38839410
Excluding family members, I got hugged by one girl for accomplishing something (I don't remember what) and another girl because it was my birthday.

Now I get hugged a lot because I have a girlfriend. Feels good man.
>>
>>38843441
do you honestly think this thread was meant for you?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.