[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to tell you something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Wedge.jpg (4KB, 180x90px) Image search: [Google]
Wedge.jpg
4KB, 180x90px
I have something to get off my chest.

>Be me
>Year ago
>20 year old beta fag in his 3 year of uni
>Friendless
>Virgin
>Huge Comic Book Nerd
>Low-self esteem
>Lonely and always fantasizing about my dream girl
>She would have blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. Be muscular but also very feminine. Traditional
>Fantasizing takes up too much of my time and I get lonely doing it, so I look for other things to do.
>Decide to join a club, which my mom suggested
>Join the local X-Wing TMG group at a gamestore right off campus.
>Terrible at first
>I notice one of my classmates while playing one day and ask him for a game.
>His name's Jessie
>He's a great player and teaches me so much about the game and list building
>I start really getting into the game and even start to win some tournaments.
>I have a newfound self-confidence
>Jessie and I hang out frequently and are now best friends.
>Jessie invites me to a party
>First uni-party I've been to.
>See some qts at the party and decide to chat one of them up
>Coming off of a big tournament win, so I'm feeling alpha AF.
>Start flirting with the cutest one, a short brunette
>Take her back to my dorm
>Lose virginity
>Start dating brunette
>Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>Few months later X-Wing Regional Championships start
>None near my city
>Jessie suggests we make a trip to another city to play in a regional
>We decide to make a mini-vacation out of it
>Jessie says we can stay at his long-distance girlfriend's (I'll call her Maya) place while we're there
>Decide to bring my own gf along
>We arrive at Maya's apartment
>>
well? im waiting asshole
>>
This thread is a waste of trips
>>
>>38839461
not just trips, trip trips
>>
Stop right there, normie.
>mfw this will be archived anyways
>mfw I have no face
>>
I'm going to start telling stories and not fucking finishing them too.
>>
>>38839571
>be me
>walking down street
> see qt3.14 grill
> she smiles
> go up to her
cont.
>>
File: Closer examination.png (69KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Closer examination.png
69KB, 1600x1200px
>>38839333
I am actually intrigued and curious for the continuation of your story. Please continue OP. Also do you feel like X-Wing TMG is fun? I've seen it a lot during some comic cons that i've been too and while I want to start myself, it's pretty expensive too.
>>
>>38839739

It's really fun. For some reason, it's not letting me post the rest here for some text error (Don't know why). I have the rest of the story up on /bant/ with the same pic-related. Check it out there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.