[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEST KRATOM STRAIN FOR STRESS AND WORRY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501675184988.png (283KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1501675184988.png
283KB, 434x428px
STRESS

NOTHING BUT STRESS

AH

With that out of the way, can someone recommend me the best Kratom strain for relieving stress? It feels like my head is so fucking tight right now.

And I would get weed, but I've got no connections at the moment that I want to bother seeking out.
>>
File: 1493176415235.png (310KB, 905x883px) Image search: [Google]
1493176415235.png
310KB, 905x883px
>>38838970

HELP

It's my first time trying Kratom and I'm not sure which strand to buy.
>>
>>38838970

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need help! I don't know what to do, robots.
>>
They all do the same thing basically. It can actually make u swerve pretty hard if you take enough
I got absolutely fucked off of 4 grams of maeng da kratom, I was hella relaxed and it was actually more enjoyable than my first experience with oxy
>>
>>38838970

reds are good for stress.

I'm a daily kratom user. AMA
>>
File: 1501697463610.png (434KB, 619x933px) Image search: [Google]
1501697463610.png
434KB, 619x933px
>>38839354

Yeah, I'm not planning to abuse it, I just need something to take away the stress since I'm a mid 20's guy and there is nothing to look forward to buy stress.

I'm not even depressed or anxious at this point, it's just STRESS. So many demands, so many things to do, so much required out of you, pressure to do something with your life; I just want it gone.

>>38839506

How does it feel when you are on it? Are you relaxed? Can you focus? I just want this heavy feeling in my body, tight feeling in my head and everything to wash away so I cna focus and get back to being able to better work without having this clamp on me.
>>
>>38839537

very relaxed, euphoric and happy. I feel very calm and I can focus alot more. It also reduces my libido which helps cause I fap alot.
>>
>>38839585

Interesting. Will it also do anything for comfort eating? That may be a bit of a reach, but I've found I've been eating more not out of hunger or anything, but out of stress and I'm wondering if the reduced stress will lead to that. I figure I'll have to experiment with it, though.
>>
File: 1501707308476.png (10KB, 334x229px) Image search: [Google]
1501707308476.png
10KB, 334x229px
>>38839585

Also, is the powder of capsules better? Is there any difference in potency or anything?
>>
>>38839781

most of the time you feel full on kratom. i can go a whole day with little to nothing to eat as long as I take kratom. Its a natural diet supplement. So it will definitely help with eating too much.

I dropped 40 lbs on kratom. It really is a god tier herb.

>make sure to buy from a good online vendor. alot of places sell SHIT kratom. giving it a bad name
>>
>>38839925

https://kratomspot.com/

I hear this place is pretty good. I'm looking at buying from them since they look legit and have great reviews. As I wanna try and avoid a lot of the negative stuff I've heard, but I think that's just people going full retard and abusing it.
>>
File: kratom.jpg (842KB, 1100x1547px) Image search: [Google]
kratom.jpg
842KB, 1100x1547px
>>38839851

it doesn't matter. capsules are for easier consumption.

personally I mix my powder directly into water and milk then add a little lemon juice to get a bit more potency.

or you can do the capsules, it doesn't matter. But drink a little lemon juice for added potency of the effects.
>>
anyone ever do morphine? in pill form? i got a few 30mg tablets and I've never done it before, I'm 6'2, about 150lbs
>>
>>38839960

never heard of them. reddit has a tight community for kratom though. Most of the reddit vendors have top quality kratom. I'll name a few very quality vendors I've bought from and know the quality.

>https://www. mmmspeciosa.com/ (high quality but pricey)

>www.preciousmitre.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product (good quality with decent prices)

>https://www.socalherbalremedies.com (quality stuff)

>https://canopybotanicals.com/ (quality stuff)
Those are some high quality kratom vendors. you can't go wrong with them.
>>
>>38838970
red ones are usually more sedating and white ones more energyzing, motivating

Get a green one if you want some middle of the road stuff

t.Kratom lets me be a wagecuck
>>
I'm afraid I'll get addicted to it... But I take Adderall daily for adhd so is it fine.
>>
>>38840424

it can definitely be addicting but the withdrawal isn't nearly as bad as opioids and heroin.

I'm just thankful such a awesome plant exists. I'm finally a year sober from alcohol thanks to the awesome effects of kratom. I dream that one day kratom will be served in bars along with alcohol. (south florida already does this)
>>
>>38840424
daily use will get you addicted, one or two weeks of some discomfort will get you free tho if you decide to quit, everyone needs to weigh the risks for themselves...
just don't up your dose all the time, will make it a lot worse...

>>38840788
honestly that stuff tastes too bad to ever get mainstream appeal over here, if they don't work it into some drink or dish flawlessly, just be happy with it not being illegal is it is in some parts of europe for exemple
>>
>>38840942

>honestly that stuff tastes too bad to ever get mainstream appeal over here, if they don't work it into some drink or dish flawlessly, just be happy with it not being illegal is it is in some parts of europe for exemple
bars do it in south florida. they mix 2 grams with tasty juice. three cups and your feelin great. its a great idea.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.