[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name satisfying things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4559.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4559.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I'll start
>cracking my toes
>>
>>38838719
seeing roasties btfo. webms or pictures will be greatly appreciated
>>
>>38838719

>cracking my thumbs
>cracking my neck
>>
jacking off after a week of nofap
>>
>>38838719
The very slight tug when you pull the receipt out of the automatic ATM machine. Anyone else?
>>
>shower orgasms are best orgasms
>cold showers in summer
>late night cardio workout
>epilating ass/pubes

the correct answer is you should get pleasure out of everything. hedonism. you should even derive pleasure out of sitting in traffic.
>>
>>38838956
That makes no sense. You cant choose to derive pleasure from something
>>
>>38839002
if you're sitting in traffic your imagination could wonder and you could burst out laughing about the incident at lunch...instead of road rage
>>
Having sex with hot girls
>>
I can crack fingers, neck, back, toes, and ankles.
Ankles are actually by far the most satisfying, they always produce a really big pop.
>>
>>38838956
Actually early morning cardio is the best
Nothing better than seeing the sun rise before you
>>
File: 1424040781531.png (150KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1424040781531.png
150KB, 400x320px
>>38838719
Sleeping in a comfy bed with warm blankets/sheets fresh out the dryer, after taking a nice hot shower
>>
Sweet, sweet heroin
>>
>>38839050
Crack knees after a long run strangley addicting and will probably regret in future
>>
>>38838719
>being nude and having a fan blowing on you
>being nude and laying in the sun outside
>being nude
>>
>cracking my cock after a rusty fap
>>
>first sip of alcohol for the day
>first cigarette
>first caffiene etc
>>
>picking your nose and getting out a harden stuck clump of boogers
So satisfying
>>
>the smell of basketballs/footballs
>smell of basil
>smell of saliva and cock musk
>smell of cooking chopped onion
>smell of a bakery mixing with the cold morning air in the street
>>
>>38839279
Fucking cock musk is the BEST.
>>
>>38839050
i can crack my fingers and toes normaly (ie youbcack them oonce and you wait like 30 mins to go again) but on my right hand if i mame a fist push it against my other hand and start clenching and unchlenchin really fast (i guess this is the beat way to describe it) i can crack 3 of my knuckles about 10 times in a row. this one kinda hurts a bit if i do it too much but the sound is so pleasing. however by far the best is cracking my elbows. sometimes after sitting still cramped up for a while or sleeping one of my elbows can be cracked just by extending my arm very fast and it feels amazing. besides that i cant really crack anything else besides my back sometimes but the just makes my back hurt
>>
>>38838719
falling asleep without feeling empty inside
>>
>>38838719

when the xanax kicks in
>>
>>38839202
>>cracking my cock after a rusty fap
wut
>>
>>38838761
Try a month. I felt terrible, emotionally. Before amd after.
>>
>everyone likes cracking their fingers or toes.
Enjoy your fat knuckles.

I actually like sitting in a chair, grabbing the back off it, and turning my torso.
>>
File: 1473188955228.png (200KB, 477x448px) Image search: [Google]
1473188955228.png
200KB, 477x448px
>>38838719
>lie down in bed after showering
>lying down for a bit trying to find the comfy position
>turn over and stretch my back and feel every almost every single vertebrae pop

on some days I'd take that over blowing a load
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.