[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borderline Personality Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

To everyone that has BPD: were you always this way? Were you a kinder and more stable person as a child, or have you always been a volatile, paranoid drama whore?
>>
bpd is a /meme/ disease for women, like fibromyalgia, every bitch has bpd these days cause it's /edgy/

disregard lying whores
>>
>>38838464
No, in fact, I was even more violent. Now, I just keep my paranoid tendencies to myself, but damn does it suck sometimes.
>>
>>38838555

Oh wait, wrong disorder, sorry.

Bipolar here.
>>
>>38838464
lmao BPD is not real its as fake as "general anxiety"

its for people who want an excuse for their shitty childish behaviour and being unable to handle the real world

either grow up or kill yourself
>>
>one day feel really loving and affectionate towards a friend
>next day wish they get cancer for not replying in a timely manner
i suppose it's childish
>>
>ask for advice several times in these threads
>never get it
>>
>>38838831
I'll help you, anon-kun.
>>
>>38839045
How do you confront someone who most likely has BPD but is in denial about it, about it? Specifically, how can you possible handle actually getting a solid grip on them, without them endlessly cycling between

>sadness
>clingy desperation and appeals to how much they love you
>anger at you for unrelated things, to distract you or break your resolve
>more sadness
>etc.

It's like a never ending cycle and they keep slipping out of my hands when I feel like I'm close to progress.
>>
>>38838464
When I was twelve and moving to a new town, I told all of my friends on MySpace that they were garbage and I hated every single one of them
And then just got worse from there, so
>>
File: 1501688114836.jpg (49KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501688114836.jpg
49KB, 500x521px
>>38838464
Should I trust someone in a relationship who is really BPD and has had extremely abusive partners in the past. She abuses drugs a lot and may be using me as well. I really do love this person but I can't figure out if she is just fucked up or what she is thinking really.
>>
>>38838831
Stay aware of the symptoms and pull your punches, I guess
>>
>>38839134
So your answer is:

>Don't get manipulated, and don't hurt them?

Then there's no real progress to be made?
>>
>>38839075
Why are they in denial about having BPD? I've known several BPDs in the past, but they never had any problem with admitting their diagnosis (or that they had the potential for that diagnosis). Knowing that is probably at the heart of knowing how to handle this.
>>
>>38839184
They think it's something else, and supposedly they knew someone else who had BPD who was a bitch to them "so if I had it I'd know".

They definitely have the potential to have the condition they think they have instead, but our entire relationship follows the quintessential BPD "hurt puppy -> clinger -> hater" progression and there are other reasons I doubt the alternative.
>>
>>38838464
You know that is a BPD stereo type insisting that one with bpd cannot be kind
>>
>>38839263
Sorry, that's definitely not how I intended it. I have BPD and I'm considered a kind person by some, but there's enough awfulness mixed in there that I certainly feel like a worse person than when I was younger.
>>
>>38839128
>has had extremely abusive partners in the past
she's lying. either she was the abusive one or it was mutually abusive. NEVER take a BPD's word for it on anything.
>>
File: 1499839091861.png (337KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499839091861.png
337KB, 600x540px
>>38839128
I think this isn't a real relationship and her mind if just fucked up from being raped as a kid. I don't know why she acts the way she does.
>>
>>38839292
She was raped as a kid and admitted to being very much in a mutually abusive relationship.

Should I stay with her or is she just using me because she doesn't want to be alone?
>>
>>38839310
is that even a question? if you value your sanity and health you'll get out ASAP.
>>
>>38839335
But I still feel I can save her and genuinely am in love with her. Does it ever work out?
>>
>>38839289
I meet 6 out of 7 characteristics to be considered one I kinda always ft them though. With slightly less worse symptoms every 5 or so years
>>
>>38838464
I think I was even worse as a kid. I was extremely tempermental. I could flip from being warm and friendly to a person to downright cold at almost nothing. I was quick to attack verbally, then would pull crocodile tears when teachers were near and it seemed suitable.

As I got older, I forced myself to actually think about how other people felt when I did things or went cold on them. Feltbadman.jpeg. So I now try to emulate the empathy I don't have and have learned to ignore most of the obviously crazy thougts.
>>
>>38839355
dunno senpai i just know that being friends (long distance internet friends, never met in person (thank god)) with a self-admitted BPD was bad enough. i can't even imagine what being in a relationship with one is like. they are batshit insane, borderline sociopathic, if not completely sociopathic. they can justify any harm they to do to others, they will dehumanize them in their minds
>>
>>38839450
Honest to god you sound like an awful person. Assuming everyone with a disorder is the same
>>
>>38839476
from all the stories i've read in these threads they all sound just like my former friend.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170704012734.png (1MB, 1440x870px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704012734.png
1MB, 1440x870px
It's a fucking nightmare.
I don't know how to fight it.

Some guy I feel is the closest I have to a friend, the next morning I hate his guts and I start wanting to make him suffer.

I feel like everything went smooth and great at a party, and in not even 2 hours after I exit these outdoor events I feel all the opposite.

I would even hate my mother at times, even though she is the sweetest thing I got.

A girl hits on me one moment, the next second I start feeling that she was making fun of me(for no apparent reason).

You may say that I do realize that all these feelings are just in my head and that bottom line is I know what I should trust.

Really I don't, for all I know all these down feelings could be true and it just goes changing night and day, I could befriend my worst enemy in a matter of seconds...

What is worse is I never feel as weird or mentally sick, when it's blatant how bad this thing makes me mentally.
>>
>>38839606
Well their is highs and lows but it's about management
>>
>>38838718
Its not childish bro.
>>
File: snip_snip_snip.gif (26KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
snip_snip_snip.gif
26KB, 500x370px
>>38838464
I'm a girl though I don't have BPD, I have AvPD. It's not nearly as severe in the relationship department but I'm happy to answer any questions if anyone has any.
>>
File: 1500285943960.jpg (120KB, 311x376px) Image search: [Google]
1500285943960.jpg
120KB, 311x376px
>not BPD but have a lot of symptoms
>>
>>38839355
Stop thinking with your dick, Anon. Get out. Abort. Whatever feelings of strife you may feel now are irrelevant in scope once you realize the Hell you've brought upon yourself.
>>
>>38838489
So youre basically saying you know no one with that severe personality disorder. My ex has bpd and was a living hell
>>
File: 1489177504059.png (187KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
1489177504059.png
187KB, 540x870px
>MOM has BPD in all likelihood
You guys don't even know
>>
My first memory is putting on a pair of fairy wings, then proceeding to flip the fuck and out isolating myself up the back of the yard when I thought people were ridiculing me. I was born this way.
>>
>>38839128
keep away its not worth it
>>
>>38840961
My mum also has bpd its a very specific feel im sorry anon
>>
>GIVE ME ATTENTION
>lol fuck off fag, I'm busy
>NO ONE LOVES ME I'M GONNA DIE ALONE
>jfc, why won't everyone (2 people) stop talking to me?
>you know what, maybe everything is okay, maybe the world just is how it is, and all i can do is just go with the flow
>EVERYTHING IS FUCKING MISERABLE KILL ME KILL ME
>make myself sound appealing in contact threads
>never, ever email one person back after the first night
>need contact
>need to be alone
>can't sleep
>sleep 23 hours in a day
>eat like a whale
>"haha I'm jsut one of those people with a fast metabolism, food is kawaii desk car"
>gain two pounds
>starve self until I lose exactly ten pounds
>repeat infinitely
>why doesn't anyone love me
>ugh, not right now
>feel everything really hard all at once
>feel literally nothing for days

I just want to be a real person
someone stop the ride
>>
>>38839159
No I was speaking more to people that have BPD not their fp, gf, bf or whatever.
>>
>>38841119
Holy fuck areume
Is that what I look like
Jesus
>>
>>38841343
we're shit, anon
/shit/
>>
FUCK IT MAKES SENSE NOW

My fucking shithead drug addict brother has BPD and inherited it from my mother. My mother has BPD and or straight up bipolar disorder and it's straight hell being in any vicinity around her when she's off her meds.

But all of these fucking feelings I see in this thread are things I've felt always but I always diagnosed it as anxiety disorder. But I get just waves of emotions like the ones in seeing.

I won't drop everything and claim i absolutely must have BPD but I'm going to ask.
>>
>>38840961
>>38841058

>tfw your DAD has BPD

It's a close feel but a far feel. I'm sorry though bros.
>>
Guy here
How do I know if I harm e BPD
>>
I have BPD thanks to child abuse. Sometimes conflated with ASPD because that tends to be the one they go with for men. In practice, basically the same. I can tell you I constantly lie and have weird turbulent emotions. I will always find a relationship and end up hurting myself and others. Lol!
>>
>I'm better than everyone else
>I'm a piece of shit that doesn't deserve love
>lonely and want someone to love me
>I enjoy being alone and want quiet
>would do anything for someone I love
>break and destroy the person I love mentally and emotionally, pushing them to the verge of suicide
>drop plate, storm put of building and throw plate seeing red
>see a girl, can't struggle up the courage to talk to her
>close my eyes, press the accelerator and let go of the wheel for as long as I can for the rush
>rappel out of a helicopter 80' abovethe ground
>can't ask to buy a woman a
Why am I such a piece of shit.
>>
>>38838489
It's not a meme or only a woman thing. DBT saves lives.
-
The only treatment is manually rewiring your brain through thought exercises. You can order a DBT book on amazon and do the worksheets by yourself if you can't afford the actual therapy.
You'll still get highs and lows and you might still be hypersensitive but learning how to deal with it effectively is what can make a person go from hiding away from the world in fear to nearly completely functional.
In my experience my BPD was a lot easier to treat than my AvPD. I'm still avoidant but I feel like getting a grip on my BPD meant stepping away from my intense emotions and only acting with 'wise mind', or how I would act if I were in my right mind. With AvPD I still push people away but not maliciously, and I do still have a few friends, but none whom I am in contact with too often and none IRL. I'll definitely be plagued with this forever but I don't care because I like being alone. Sorry for blogpost but if this helps anyone then it's worth sharing I guess.

Also if you have BPD maybe 4chan isn't the best place for advice. If you're not even in treatment or going through treatment you probably shouldn't willingly post about something this personal to you only to get responses like "it's a roastie meme disease". Stick to normie mental health boards. Even if you think you relate to people on here, it's still not a good idea to try and get any sort of advice through here because most of the time people are fucking around or just being careless with their words. Take your mental health seriously because untreated personality disorders only get worse. Be kind to yourself but don't forget to be self aware and always journal because it helps a shit load.
>>
>>38842185
Lel wtf did I write there
>>
>>38842314
Samefagging but I'm reading some of these posts and now I can understand the animosity towards people with BPD. For me I've just always been sensitive, had no sense of self, idealized people, black and white thinking, etc etc. I thought it was the same for everyone but a lot of these posts sound a lot like NPD.
>inb4 it's the same thing
>>
>>38842407
>Implying normie scum can judge us
>>
>>38838464
No.

I think my mood swings really kicked in when I was forced to socialize on a regular basis and live with roommates I hated. Whenever I would have an issue with something, I remember making a bigger deal about it then I should have.

Then when I got in my first and only relationship, I would get annoyed by petty things to the point where violent tendencies would should and I would break shit.

Being independent warped my fragile little mind.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.