[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Just finished this show and thought it was absolute garbage.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Just finished this show and thought it was absolute garbage. 10/10 opening though. AMA.
>>
>tfw OP is absolute garbage but the contents of thread are vastly superior
>>
>>38838379
wtf is it about
>>
>>38838379
I found myself skipping through entire episodes when I watched it.
It was too painful to even let run in the background.
>>
I like it, I think it's funny and it makes me happy. But then I don't have anything to do with that energy so I end up not watching it in favor of depressing things or just doing nothing.
>>
>>38838975

Thought that was the point.
>>
>>38838379
Watched the first two episodes and I thought they were good. I relate on some levels to the main character except for the fact that she wants to fit in and be popular with the normies. I agree about the opening, pretty good.

This is also the second anime I've ever watched and the first in a few years :^)
>>
>>38838379
I watched when I was kinda already over with my weeb phase and it was garbage, I stopped watching it cuz why the fuck would I keep watching, also it seems like it was headed towards some incest storyline with her brother
Dumb, shit waifu simulator for beta males to fantasize about and roasties to cosplay as
>>
>>38839052
From what I hear about this show it's just /r9k/ in animu form, but I don't watch nu-animu. I'd kinda recommend Cromartie since it's kinda the same thing but with weird azn humor instead of "dood lol it's funny because no one likes her".
But then again I sound like a faggot recommending animu, and I never post in threads like these becase I have a phobia of weebs. I also think OP is a fggot and AMA threads are a bit obnoxious because they make the OP sound like some self important dweeb that thinks they're some big deal and that people want to hear some fucking rando spew their thoughts about instead of just getting n with their day and minding their own business, but whatever I guess. This also makes me a hypocrite as I have shared my own unwanted thoughts within the thread. Enjoy your thread, or don't.
I have this problem where I sound like a doucheeven though I'm not trying to be and it pisses me off, I'm sorry guys.
I'll leave now.
>>
>>38838379
You literally have it backwards. The show is one of the few anime series I can actually deal with but the intro is just pure HEHE NUTHIN PERSONAL tripe.

>>38839173
kill yourself, my man
>>
>>38839363
You first, son.
>>
>>38838379
I haven't read the manga in forever, I should catch up
>>
File: normies do not.png (1MB, 1064x601px)
normies do not.png
1MB, 1064x601px
>>38838379
I hate her obsession with wanting to be a normie
>>
>>38839479
Isn't that the entire population of this board excluding the undarage facebook posters?
>>
File: db3.png (114KB, 505x321px)
db3.png
114KB, 505x321px
>>38839363
on the count of three....one....two....
>>
>>38839363
>it's a "Hey fuck you, your opinion is wrong kys numale Xddddd" episode
That's enough TV for today.
>>
>>38838949
If /r9k/ was a anime girl, the anime.
>>
Anime was alright, but the manga is GOAT.
>>
>>38839525
>op expresses opinion
>anon expresses a different opinion
>get assblasted for no reason
????????
>>
>>38839727
>OP has opinion
>say his is backwards in the most obnoxious way possible
If he (You) can do it how come I can't do it, faggot?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.