[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age were you when you knew you were gonna live the beta life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What age were you when you knew you were gonna live the beta life?
>>
>>38838017
Isn't that just child labour?
>>
Post college .

It's okay. I got a sister.
>>
>>38838036
>clickhole.com
it's satire
>>
>>38838017
When I was 5 and a bunch of Mexicans tried to kill me and I got in trouble for it
>>
it took me until I was about 20 to realise women didnt secretly like me as the "mysterious quiet type"
then again I am literally autistic.
>>
>>38838017
post high school it hit but I was always shy and beta. I think I just denied it.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 480x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 480x541px
>>38838017
When I got diagnosed with seizures when I was 8. Now I'm 23 and my life is fucked and getting worse the past 2 months.

I can't
>drive
>have anything with caffeine including too much chocolate
>go anywhere alone
>go in haunted houses, raves, movie theatres, or anywhere that has flashing lights
>get stressed or angry
>possibly not have kids
>swim
>JOIN THE MILITARY :(

I have to
>take medicine at 8am and 8pm no matter where I am or what I'm doing
>get at least 8 hours of sleep
>cope with side effects of medicine
>get 48 hour EEG testing done few times a year that rips my hair
>constantly worry if it's going to happen or not

FIFTEEN YEARS OF THIS AND A LIFETIME MORE. I'm so surprised I'm able to have a boyfriend, my last one dealt with me but this new one I think is starting to regret it even though I was honest since the first few dates.
>>
>>38838169
what the heck greentext that shit
>>
>>38838416
fuck it i'll date ya
>>
File: IMG_1889.jpg (48KB, 753x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
48KB, 753x621px
>>38838017
When I got segregated into a psychward masquerading as a school in the 3rd grade and then into a quarantine room of a regular school for 6-9th grade with all the other psycho kids. Turns out I was just an autistic schizoid. I had to move cities to be take out and then started highschool with 0 friends. It was a very weird time of my life which didn't let me develop anywhere near normal.
>>
>>38838416
>boyfriend

Reeeeeeeeee fucking roasties I'll never win
>>
>>38838696
It's actually a dude though. It has to be.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.