[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons not to kill myself other than life might get better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1501564630492.jpg (280KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1501564630492.jpg
280KB, 1932x2576px
Reasons not to kill myself other than life might get better?
>>
If you live in a rural area there is a significant chance that someone will do something sexual with your body.
>>
Mayhap could somehow save somebody from something bad, thereby increasing the total good in the world.
>>
>>38836347
whenever i see pictures of very hot women like on OP i remember i probably will never fuck anyone as hot as this which makes me deeply disappointed
>>
>>38836347
There aren't any reasons other than it might get better. If you kill yourself the chance that it will get better is literally 0 though so staying alive has an incomparably better chance of things getting better. Also if you kill youself you're really gonna fuck up the lives of anyone who cares about you which is an objectively shitty thing to do.
>>
>>38836347
If you haven't spent all your money you should do that.

Then you can kill yourself.
>>
>>38837248
and if i have?
>>38837198
yeah this is what i keep circling back to. these two reasons. one, it might just get better, even though i'm 26 and it really hasn't, i've been this depressed since elementary school. and two, my brothers would be hurt by my death. i think i could live with just my poor mom and pops being hurt by it, but i have a brother as young as 10 and he might still have something to live for.
i just feel like even living i'm bad for him though, because all i look forward to is drinking in bed at the end of the day. its stupid but its true. i just have nothing i really want.
>>
>>38837087
same family. or even more than that, its just crazy how different people are. whats the point?
>>
>>38836347
The problem with a hard body slut like this is that they're only good in college
>>
>>38836347
You're going to die someday inevitably of old age. So isn't it worth finding out what will happen if you live. Plus people don't want you to leave
>>
>>38836347

i don't know why you would need more, that's a pretty good reason considering you'll be dead one day anyway. might as well see how the rest turns out. exact logic that's kept me alive.

i've also thought that there's some value to seeing out the rest of my life even if it's all miserable. which it hasn't been since i decided not to do it, but even if it had been, i think there's some value in finding out what kind of depths i had yet to plunge to. they're all experiences and they have a kind of innate value to me that way.

but like i said, things haven't been as terrible as i might've thought.
>>
>>38838471
things aren't so terrible for me, but i just don't feel like theres anything i want or anything to live for.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.