[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls like sitting on guy's faces?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: facesit.jpg (388KB, 876x1280px) Image search: [Google]
facesit.jpg
388KB, 876x1280px
Does it make them feel powerful or something?
>>
>>38835851
it's so the guy can eat the pussy, pretty simple
>>
>>38835881
this more or less.
>tfw no high lung capacity bf
>>
i really like the feeling of some one trying to inhale on my lips also like getting my pussy ate and like the vibration from them being a little smothered/trying to talk,it feels good
>>
>>38835941
sounds hot, is it just solely because it feels good carnally or is does what op said have anything to do with it?
>>
File: 1496043053636.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496043053636.png
81KB, 250x250px
>>38835851
For the love of Christ, someone please provide a source for that image
>>
>>38836067
im reading it right now and ill never tell you. sorry faggot.
>>
>>38836067
https://nhentai.net/g/132709/

Here you go, man.
>>
>>38835996
>>38835996
i dont really think i ever analyzed it or thought about a power dynamic actually, but people also tell me i am a really pushy aggressive person. so perhaps ? if so i'm not concious of it or seek it for that purpose, i like wearing just leggings or tights and having my ass cover someones face like my pussy directly in someones mouth
>>
>>38836123
I know the exact location of where you are living and are heading towards there right this instant. I'll then dismember you and individually mail each body part to your family/friends day by day. All of this can be stopped if you provide a source
>>
>>38836220
can i smell your farts m'aam
>>
>>38836216
Thanks dude, I was almost about to resort to drastic measures
>>
>>38836267
All in the pursuit of fat fucking asses.
>>
>>38836247
>implying i dont live with my mother
since someone already posted it i'll reveal my uber secret source its called google image search you faggot.
>>
>>38836250
yeah sure mhhmm
>>
File: smush.gif (878KB, 956x1017px) Image search: [Google]
smush.gif
878KB, 956x1017px
>>38835851
The saddest part of all this is that women aren't bigger, because the only thing better than getting a facefull of soft, juicy ass, is having an ass absolutely envelop your entire body.
>>
>>38836370
mhmm quite pungent my lady do i smell onions
>>
>>38835851
Unless you witnessed her taking a shower before the action, don't ever let her sit on your face.
I've ended relationships mid-act because of that.
>>
>>38836539
did you get shit on your nose of something?
>>
>>38835929
Find a swimmer
>>
>>38838209
>swimmer
more like deep sea diver.
>tfw no aquaman bf
https://youtu.be/-qSNMfm1rlg
>>
>>38835851
Undoubtedly! It's some funny primate behavior that kinda warms your heart, doesn't it? There isn't a whole lot you can do with a vagina to show dominance other than put it on top of someone so that they're beneath you. It's a classic display of power where the bottom is submitting to the genitals of the top while being pinned down, unable to move.

I know some women really are envious of penises when they're feeling dominant, so they do little things like that to display power of their man. I need a girl like that, very, very hot.
>>
>gf indulges me by sitting on my face then one day refuses because "I'm pretty sure I look ugly from that perspective and I've gained weight if you tell me you still want me to you're lying"

I miss it.
>>
>>38838572
sounds like you need to top from the bottom and tell her to do it.
>>
>>38838737
You know, I had the same thought but that's tricky.

Obviously, you can't choke or slap someone and then tell them to sit on your face and "own it".

The best I can probably get is 69 and to throw in a leg-lock forced deepthroat, which is in some ways fantastic, but what I want is to have pussy grinding up on my face, my hair pulled, and my cock stroked gently with a couple wet fingertips.
>>
>>38838572
That's hot, anon. I love it when my girl feels powerful and feels as though she has power of me, which she does. I love it when she feels her pussy is powerful, because it is. She knows me just seeing her vulva turns me into a different person.
>>
I accidentally a boner reading this thread.
>>
>tfw never EVER have a mommy gf that sits on your face and milks your cock
why even live
>>
>my gf has thick thighs and ass
>spent like two years convincing her that she wouldn't crush my face or suffocate me
It was worth it.
>>
>tfw no little sister gf that bullies me by sitting on my face
>>
my fetish

women don't like it though.
>>
>>38840385
>women dont like me enough to do it though

Ftfy
>>
File: 1499006527969.jpg (509KB, 1147x735px) Image search: [Google]
1499006527969.jpg
509KB, 1147x735px
>>38839541
>tfw no mommy gf to sit on your face and milk your cock
>tfw no mommy gf to help you in the shower
>tfw no mommy gf to stroke your hair while you rest your head on her lap
>tfw no mommy gf to be your big spoon
>tfw no mommy gf to have lots of lovey-dovey, missionary sex with, full of hand-holding,
leg-locks, and kisses
>>
>>38835851
Too lazy to stand
Can sit there and perv on his entire naked body
Can bully him for getting hard
>>
>tfw no gf to grind her holes on your face
>>
>>38835851
I like the opposite, when a guy sits on a girl's face.
>>
>>38835851
How boring.
>Not letting her sit with her knees on your balls.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.