[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone who might read it.
You know the drill, include initials.
>>
dear OPs mom

thanks for all the bjs
>>
Dear guy who post Kakyoin everyday,
Even if I've never opened that thread I'm proud of you. You haven't given up yet. Time ago I thought to steal your 100th post to be honest, but you deserve my respect so I changed my mind.
I wonder who you are, why are you here and what do you do in your life. I like to imagine you as a fighter, someone who never gives up despite the haters and despite the fact your threads doesn't usually last long.
Keep doing it bro, when you will reach 1000 I might actually open that thread to see what you write.

- S
>>
Dear OP stop making these threads.
also I think am banned
>>
>>38836274
Dear anon,

I like when OP makes these threads. Also you're not banned when you can still post, obviously.

Best regards,
Me.
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (415KB, 1888x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
415KB, 1888x2000px
m,

I realize that I'm going to sound really upset here, but you should understand that I'm only disappointed: if our interaction is going to continue to be like this I don't want us to speak anymore, period. I know I went overboard in the past but now I have been nothing but accommodating with the same results. it's like I'm taking a multiple choice quiz and every answer is that you disappear. I rarely get an explanation and I never once get an apology. any reason you can give me is a cheap excuse in the face of the fact that you've been active on Discord at the exact same time. things you say that would normally be heartwarming now feel like cheap pleasantries to distract from the fact that I am just plain being ignored

my schedule is more packed than ever with limited phone access and I can still find the time to check up on people and afford them common courtesies. and the worst thing is, if I bring any of this up to you, all I'm going to get is an even longer silence. whether my tone is frustrated or as loving as possible I'll be putting in effort for no reason. it is very saddening to know that I can no longer fully express myself with you. and it's so, so easy to fix. just tell me what's going on. like a brief update if you can't make that call. at this point it is solely on you to make this right because I'd still be here to listen to you in a heartbeat if you needed it

my course in life did a complete 180 because of you and because of my inherent trust in what you told me about the world. most of it wasn't anything that I hadn't considered before, but hearing it come from you and believing in it 100% saved me. I don't feel the trust so much anymore. there's no excuse for this level of neglect. I hope you aren't treating anyone else like this and I hope whatever's going on starts improving, but I can't really know if you don't tell me

- d
>>
E
you're still a baget, friendly reminder
C
>>
Dear Aries men,

You are all extremely selfish and care about no one but yourself.

Sincerely, me.
>>
A,
I know you read my last letter. Write one back.
-K
>>
Just wanna say, I seriously dig these threads. I love reading them but also writing in them. It's cathartic in its own way.
>>
Z,

If we're done for good, just say we're done so I can go through the grieving process and eventually find someone who might actually treat the way you used to and not ignore me and make me feel like an idiot.

Thanks.
>>
H,
I only said those things and blocked you because I knew it would hurt in hopes if you leaving me alone. Don't take it personal Hannah. I loved our relationship whatever it was but your clingyness was suffocating and it was only through a screen. I'll come back one day, and maybe your ways will have changed and we can pick up where we left off.
-Will
>>
>>38835318
Dear unknown guy in the mall playing the destiny 2 beta on console,
Thanks for playing with me. I was having a shitty day, being dragged around outside. They left me alone for an hour and I had nothing to do. So I walked into the microsoft store and saw that you could play destiny 2 beta for free. You were there, just gaming away on the bamboo floor. I sat down next to you and we didn't ask each other's names, we didn't make awkward talks about life, we just hopped right in to have a nice conversation about gaming as if we were best friends. I'll remember you as long as I live, and I hope your days are happy and filled with joy. Stay safe out there, it's a tough world, but more importantly stay gaming. A lot of people lose sight of the guiding star at night, don't follow them.
-N
>>
Dear Matt,

I'm over our relationship and I think about contacting you from time to time just to say hi and see how you're doing. Sorry I was such a psycho. If you read this message me, since I know you stalk me on social media.

Yours (truly),

MC hammer
>>
I haven't responded to you in the fear that I'll come back and the same cycle will happen again, and that'll I'll hurt you even more in the end.

Being alone is what's best for me, you're the first person I've loved, but in the end I always hurt you because of paranoia. I want this to end, for I cannot live my life worrying constantly about the possibility of you killing yourself, whether you're "cheating" if you will, and whether you only talk to me because I'm just your last resort.

Leaving at this moment of time was an awful thing to do, if we were to meet things would only get worse, we are both troubled people which is a terrible combination The things you say honestly scare me, I don't know what you're capable of, I believe you to be an incredibly manipulative person.

I know you say that I've given you purpose in life, but truly it could've been anyone as you crave attention from anywhere you can get it. You're an over emotional person at times whereas you say I'm too withdrawn, on that level I truly don't understand you. You deserve someone who can cater to your emotions and I'm not that person.
We both have to try and move on from this, it's the only way we can be truly happy.
-
>>
>>38838239
Post Initials please . Thanks bot.
>>
Dear me,

You're not alone

- Me
>>
R,

I'm a little scared that my therapist thinks I'm really sick now. I feel validated now that someone else knows I've done bad things and I'm not just exaggerating when I say I might be something evil or wrong. But it's also scary. I could be sick. A real sicko. I don't even know what to say about it.

I don't even know why I want to tell you. God.
Love you. You're the only one I've loved.
-JJ
>>
File: 1495944219463.png (446KB, 540x463px) Image search: [Google]
1495944219463.png
446KB, 540x463px
A,

Where'd you go? You sent me a video message but I couldn't load it since I was on a trip. Did you try to commit suicide again? Are you in the psyche ward again? You were doing good for a few months. Please respond, I'm always here for you and you know it.

- B
>>
>>38838359
My bad.. for S, from M
>>
C,
Sorry for being such a dumb piece of shit. Emotions are hard and expressing them is harder. Just know that I really do appreciate you sticking with me when others have left. You're my only real friend.
-W

i hope they dont see this
>>
>>38838553
Second letters plz
>>
>>38837073
What the fuck is a baget?
>>
Dear Anna,

I miss you.
Past night I dreamed about you, dreamed that you moved on, found someone else. I suspect this is probably what happened for real.

Woke up feeling like shit.
Things just aren't good for me without you. I'm broken and empty inside.

Guess this is my punishment for daring to have hope.
>>
>>38838467
Oh, I think this is about me.
>>
I'm not sorry for leaving, but it doesn't change the fact that having left truly hurts. I know that you don't care and that you likely have gone through a few guys by now, but I'll probably never be able to forget you. You were the first person I truly loved. I think this is the last letter that I'll write to you in any form. I wish things had turned out differently.
>>
K,

I literally have no idea how to tell how much you mean to me, and how scared I am that I may push you away sooner than later. I know and accept the fact that you're not interested in dating me, but I still want to be as close as possible until we have to part ways in the coming year. Thank you for everything you've done for me, you don't know how much better you've made my life.

P.S. Are you a virgin or not? Please stop it with the mixed signals.

-M
>>
File: 1433307349121.jpg (36KB, 423x469px) Image search: [Google]
1433307349121.jpg
36KB, 423x469px
Dear R,

I feel like I'm bothering you more and more lately, but I still love talking to you. I warned you I was a bit needy, so I'm sorry for that. I'm trying to contain it. Against my better judgement I think I'm falling in love with you. You've probably figured that out by now. I know I'm not good enough for you, but it's nice to entertain the possibility, especially since you're so sweet. And I'll always owe you for helping me out of a bad space when we first met. I hope I can do something similar for you, though your issues seem far more serious than mine ever were, so I'm not sure how much I can do. Please rely on me and I'll do my best. You're my best friend and my favourite person, I just hope this time the relationship lasts.

- R
>>
>>38840584
hmmmmm, can you give more info on the R you're talking about?
>>
>>38838649
Is C a chick or dude?
>>
File: IMG_5630.jpg (483KB, 1600x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5630.jpg
483KB, 1600x789px
>>38838415
Are you sure? I feel alone and misunderstood.
>>
Bump for more letterss
>>
>>38839382
>>38838553
Still here onigiri
>>
Hey B

I woke up this morning and immediately started to miss you, even though you've been out of my life for months now.
Sometimes I think about sending you an email, but I don't think you'd be receptive and we had an agreement.
I'm tired of being lonely but I feel like I can't do much to change that, oh well.
I hope you're doing good.
-C
>>
IC
I recently bought a bunch of cool Japanese Blu-rays and I want to talk to you about them. Also they announced new Persona games for the Vita. Idk, there's a bunch of things probably every hour of the day that I want to share with you and laugh with you about. But I can't do anything with you anymore because you decided to ghost me out of nowhere and I will never understand why. I hope everything's going well for you and that you're staying positive and funny and smiling every day.
>>
>>38838239
These two last days have been the worst for me cause you are not with me. I've been crying, sleeping, not even eating, almost nothing, I spend them in bed thking about you. My sadness is so big now, why can't you see that you're the only perso who is able to give that happiness I never had in my life even with the problem you have? It's the truth that you hurt me when you leave, butI know its not becase of you, but your issues..Being alone is not the best for you neither for me, when I am alone without you knwig that I don't have you by my side I feel like dying and you feel the same, dont deny it. I wont lie I think the same, that perhaps you're cheatin on me and stuff like that but in the end I know it's not the truth, and you know it as well I won't. It's a thing that we both should work on it and I can't do it if you're not with me, M. I don't talk to you only because you're my last resort, like you said so many times before,maybe I could find someone else, but how can yousay that? Ive been here all this time with you, never giving up on you, Doesn't that mean anything to you? And I'm still here because Im still loving you, becase you mean so much for me, because I want you to be happy by my side, I want to see you smile and because I'm in love with you..

You're insecure about me seeing you, but that's nothing but insecurities, just a lie that is blurring your eyes, your heart. If we meet thing's will be nothing but good cause you'll see what I feel for you is real, that Ill always be there, It's kinda true we have troubles with ourselves but I reall want to change that with you, I need you to be strong and put on your part, I know you can do it, do it for yourself, do it for me, do it for both of us like Ive been doing before, I know you love me, please I need you to do it..The things I say are stupid but honestly you're the stablilty I need, even though its ironic, but you bring nothing but happiness to me, since the day I met you.
>>
>>38842952
>>38838239
And yes again, maybe someone else, but you're not that someone else, you're the person I chose to stay with despite all the things, because I love you and I wont stop saying this, I really love you and I know if we truly work on it, things will be better but I need you to not to sink, the happiness exists for both of us, I promise you. I know Im emotional and stuff and you're withdrawn, but that's not even important we're just different in that aspect, and it's not even bad cause we balance out each other, and that's nothing but a good thing. Yes I deserve it, but instead I'm still with you, I was before, I am, and I will, always, idiot.

We can try and move on from ourlives yes, but doing it together, I can't do this without you, M. You're a part important of my heart and this stupid heart needs you to keep working. You alreadi know where I am, you have my number, everything about me, so come back, I promise you, thing'll be nothing but fine for both of us, we'll do it little by little, and then one day you'll see I wasn't lying when you're smiling and being happy. I truly promise you. I truly love you.

- S
>>
>>38839451
none of your beeswax, anon
>>
I'm not sure who's fault it was. You make me walk on eggshells around you. I don't feel like I can take you anywhere without being on edge. I'm not sure if this is a reflection of myself or of you, but judging from your past relationships I think it's just part of your character. Your brain seems to analyze every interaction to pinpoint any sound, word or movement that *could* be a slight against you. It's exhausting. I can't deal with your emotions, I have enough trouble trying to deal with my own. I miss you badly, but I can't be with you. It will never work. As has been the case for my entire life, it's just easier to be alone.
>>
C,

We both know we won't work out. But since we're together for now, I want you to love me more. The times when you show me affection, it's amazing. I like that you said you can only do it when you feel like it, though. At least it's real when you do it.

I just feel like we're already living a lie though.

How long can we keep this up?

A
>>
>>38838239
Could have written that myself.
>>
>>38842952
>>38842972
please stop using my initial
>>
s here can anyone say second initial if you wrote a post to one
>>
>>38843292
To M, from D.
>>
>>38843307
>>38843290
I am St...
>>
File: 1493993057292.jpg (53KB, 660x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493993057292.jpg
53KB, 660x716px
T,

It might be hard for you to believe but I really want to be accepted and tolerated by judgemental assholes who are more than willing to misunderstand and misinterpret.
I really want to work but I can't due to my mental retardation. That's why I'm entitled to a 2nd degree certificate of mental disability. Please know that I am trying my best to overcome my retardation and to become able to earn $3 per hour at a workplace for the disabled.
Also can you pretend that you don't know me? You have an access but that doesn't mean you have to use it. You are not supposed to perceive me in anyway.

-S
>>
A,
It's been almost 2 years since we've spoken, but I still feel terrible about the way things went down. Things were great between us and then I kept pushing myself away. Probably because you were the first and only girl I had ever really even talked to. Don't think I've said more than hello to a girl since. I just feel horrible about how it ended because I feel like I pushed the reasoning behind my heroin use and suicidal thoughts and depression onto you. Making you feel like the reason all these things came about; when in reality they had been there long before, I just did my best to hide them. For a long time, I really missed you and thought about you constantly. I desperately wanted you back. Today I don't since I'm already in a state of constant numbness, you being in my life would be pointless. All I want is for you to know that you're not the reason my life went to shit. My life was going to shit long before I met you and has only continued it's destined path since. All I want is to be able to clear a burden and know that you are living an enjoyable life not feeling as though you pushed me to my depths.

N
>>
It's been a month since I found out some critical information before we broke it off a little later. I didn't tell you at the time but the painful realizations more than just distressed me-I was physically ill. for a week, even longer actually. Anything that makes me think of you makes me sad. I spiraled back down to depressive levels I hadn't been at since well before I met you. I've gone back to being unable to cry, I've been unable to despite wanting to for a month now. Why? Are you a malicious cunt who likes hurting people? Was it severe short sightedness and desperation? I don't think I'll ever know for certain, I wish I wasn't wasting so much time and energy letting this hold me down
>>
>>38842972
Does your girlfriend M live in the same country as you? And is that the woman you are following on Twitter?
>>
Dear I,

Last night we had a lot of fun with the group. We should definitely do it more often! Some people stayed the night including L. I didn't and at the time it didn't bother me that much, or so I thought. Turns out I might have feelings for you. I don't know what happen between you and L that night but I hope it was nothing serious. Guess I should have realised earlier and tried harder.

Yours truly, D
>>
>>38844500
Hope it works anon.
>>
>>38844093
gimme the info beta boy
>>
>>38844487
No.

Sjwiiwbsbssin
>>
Dear M,
I always get attacted to people too easily, even if I don't trust them. I'm glad that I have somebody to talk to, it makes me happy and I hope it's the same for you. But I'm starting to think a little too often about you and I feel so stupid. Anyway, I don't think you'll know that this is for you.
D
>>
I'm sorry I did this to you. I love you and finding out I couldn't be with you hurt. The lies you told to cover it up hurt, but I get you didn't want to lose me as a friend. But I can't be just your friend. So I had to push you away. It sucks cause I love you so much. But I had to do it, for my own sanity.

K
>>
M,
I'm never sure how you feel about me. It's exhausting, it's disheartening, it's messy. You are the first boy I want so badly. Is it because I can't have you? Maybe. Maybe it's because I know you won't have me. But god, I want you and I want you to want me. Nights are the worst, 4 AM on the clock and my compulsive need to message you the most ridiculous, insipid things, details of my life that are devoid of importance, some dull comments about this book or that film. It makes me restless and angry. You said once that you hate being a prisoner of your own emotions; that you hate losing control. I was laughing at you back then, but now I realise that like always, you were right.
K
>>
Your delusions are very strong. Why is it so stubborn? I don't know how to do to unleash your delusions.
We could't understand each other. I am sad, I think I cannot help you anymore.

I guess you need the same race as you, a woman in the same country. It is convenient for you. I can understand it as well.

We didn't cross each other and didn't have a proper conversation. I think that I had dreamed of loving someone for a long time.
A girlfriend suitable for you will come in the near future. I am convinced that.

I couldn't believe anyone after all. Everything that I believed was an illusion. That is the only truth.
I will not love anyone any longer.
I will never forget you.
I hope that you will be happier than it is now.
>>
G
Forget your new e-boyfriend or whatever
I know I'm damaged and kind of a bastard but I can be better than he probably is
I'll let you take complete control of me so I won't make stupid mistakes like before
You're the only person that treats me nice and I'm scared of losing that because you're more focused on someone else
>>
>>38847109
And what are your initials, anon?

Originally
>>
>>38840226
What are your and her initials?
>>
>>38835318
Dear Z,

I just want to see you again. I really miss you. A lot. It's unbearable right now and it's only been a month. I wish I could see you again just so I could say sorry. Even for just a minute. I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you before. I sometimes cry myself to sleep in my car because I won't let myself forget. No, I don't want to forget what happened.

I won't let myself forget that I loved you, and that you loved me. But we never told each other because we were too shy. I was just an average guy, but you were such a cute girl. I never dreamed I'd love somebody like you. So kind. So caring. So... loving.

I won't forget how you woke me up that morning to take you to the train station. How you quite literally broke the lock on my front door just to get in and jump on me while I was still in bed. And we both laughed as I got ready and such. And even when I found out my lock was broken, I wasn't mad. It was nothing to me compared to you.

You were my everything.

I won't forget that we listened to Chris Isaac's Wicked Game on repeat for three hours as we drove through on the rural highway. That we both singed every single word every time it repeated. In fact, the only time it stopped was when we stopped by the petrol station to fill up. And even then, we were both humming the tune. Even to this day, I hum the tune to myself.

I won't forget how I neglected to look properly at the same crossroads that I now visit every day. I won't forget how the impact of the truck hitting the car knocked me unconscious, leaving me powerless to save you.

I won't forget that in the two minutes I'd recovered from that dark abyss, I saw nothing but your resting face directly across from me. That you'd left this world and arrived at the next. I'll never forget that I couldn't stop myself from screaming and crying in absolute emotional agony. I couldn't have cared less about my own injuries, but seeing you like that...

But most of all, I'll never forget you.

Sincerely, V
>>
>tfw I keep hoping that he'll write me a letter
I feel stupid for waiting a letter for me in these threads that will never arrive
>>
>>38847332
Probably he reads this letter and thinks that he recognizes this to be me.
Because this is the true last, I don't intend to talk about anything anymore.
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>38847681
Don't feel stupid. Just feel stood-up.

Or find a new writing buddy. You'll get there.
>>
>>38847706
What's his initial? Please anon.
>>
>>38847708
The last time that someone wrote a letter for me in these threads was like two years ago. I wonder if my old internet friend still browse /r9k/.
>>
>>38847768
Well, if you want, give me your initial and I'll write a second letter. Up to you really, I don't mind if you don't want me to.
>>
>>38847224
What are your initials anon?
Origigi
>>
>>38847787
That would be really sweet. My initial is S
>>
>>38835318
LS,

I still love you. In the remote chance you are browsing this place, let me tell you that I still love you. I wrote several letters here already. Please, talk to me. What was wrong with me? I sincerely felt things for you. I still do. Every day something reminds me of you. I want to be with you so much.

-EG
>>
Please respond to me or at least man up and dump me so I block you out of my life for good and stop hoping things are going to change. It's clear you've just turned into an asshole and I want nothing to do with someone like that.
>>
>>38847109
v?

(muted for 2 seconds)
>>
>>38847843
Dear S,

I don't know you, and I just met you but a few minutes ago. I thought I'd write you a sweet letter in place of another that you had been waiting on for a while, for I feel that everyone deserves attention, and so I give it.

In reality, I'm sure you're a very sweet person with a beautiful personality. You probably even have some cute and funny quirk or talent that others find to be absolutely adorable.

I know one might think it's silly to compliment another on anything across an image board, but really they can just bugger off.

Whilst your last letter was two years ago, and whilst you're unsure if your old friend still browses /r9k/, I'm certain that you'll find your ideal pen-pal in due time. And I know deep in my heart that it'll be worth the wait.

All in all, I think you'll have a bright future ahead of you, regardless of how bleak you may think it is. I believe that, with confidence and willpower, you'll smash through any barrier placed in your path.

I wish you well in the years to come, and hope that you make/have made something of your life.

Sincerely, V
>>
>>38847995
Sorry, I was actually a little unsure as to what I should put, so it's all over the place really. But I tried. Haha. -V
>>
>>38847995
>>38848014
That' so sweet and unexpected! Thank you so much, you made my day a lot better. I hope the best for you, really, thanks
-S
>>
>>38848089
Not a problem at all. And thank you. I'm glad you feel that way.

-V
>>
>>38847109
Who is this for? Initials?
>>
>>38847768
>I wonder if my old internet friend still browse /r9k/.
Write a letter to them.
>>
Dear P
Go fuck yourself you made my life hell and at least now I can enjoy myself now you're gone

Love M
>>
Without you I don't exist, without you I wouldn't have to be unnhappy, without you, the trees have no branches, there is nothing to look at, nothing to see, there is nothing to hear. Without you I'm a nobody, a negligible quantity.
I'm lost, dispersed. I'm dissolved in infinity.. only you give me personality, the reason to looking forward. Only you comes me alive and make me breathe, and only you give me hopes
Your love, only this..
>>
it hurts me deeply to know that my presence isn't that important to lighten up your day like your does mine. That my friendship isn't that important to you like it is to me. You made me hopeful again, made me smile again, that maybe I meant something to someone, even a little bit, but sadly I knew you wouldn't remember my birthday, it doesn't matters to me but I had hope that you would remember a little thing like that.
I realized that I was in love with you the day I thought you were dead, sometimes I wish you had died that day. I would keep mourning you but with the hope of mutual love that could have been intact.
Sometimes I wish I had never met you.
I'm like the bloody kid from AI
I'll always be yours no matter what
>>
Unblock me on discord and I promise I won't be annoying. I truly miss talking to you. Even when you have nothing to say.
>>
>>38849994
>day you thought I died
V is that you?
>>
>>38850125
>V is that you?
h-hi
>>
>>38850163
Happy 19th birthday if you're the V I think you are
>>
Dear M,
I hope you're doing well in your sans-internet life so far. Maybe you still browse here from time to time and will read this, maybe not. Either way, I'm not mad at you. I've already moved and am trying to get my bearings back in my home town. I really don't want to a have a job again, but eh, that's how it goes. I just want to write music and watch anime with you. I want you to listen to me, not to them. I need a muse, I guess. I hope once you move you'll have some time for me.
You know where to find me: T
>>
>>38850055
There's probably a lot of blocked folk on here champ, mind giving an initial?
>>
M

If you're reading this, dont our thing dies, I really need you in my life, just return back to be with me like when we always talk about everythng and when we are ok, you promised me a long time ago you won't do it, that you won't leave, so please don't end it, cause Im dying I miss you so much, don't let your problems control you, do it for me if you still love me, try and do your best, and fuck the problems and insecurities, don't give up on me, I need you to not to, don't, do it for all the good times you had being with me, all those times you smiled because of me, all those times you were happy because of me, I know you're as sad as I am, and broken as much as I am, now it's time for you, don't let this love dies..

- St.
>>
Dear L,

I think you're fucking hot and I wanna know you more. Everytime during our class whenever you pass by me I always stare at your ass and immediately get hard. I've spaced out so many times during lectures and just daydreamed of me eating your pussy and fucking you hard and you swallowing my cum. Let's go out? Finals are two weeks away and holy shit I want you to be my fuckbuddy

Your classmate, MJ
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.