[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any worse fate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501742636765.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501742636765.gif
1MB, 170x180px
Is there anything worse than be trapped in a deadend job surrounded by retards doing menial tasks you don't care about? I work 12 hour shifts at night and when i go to the gym after work im fucking exhausted. My days off are spent catching up on sleep, training, and running errands. I go out on dates and get laid once and awhile, but I don't have time to build a meaningful relationship. I've been obsessed with crypto trading and have made a lot of money but not enough to escape this hell. Maybe I'm just having a bad day and being a little bitch.
>>
>>38834107
Nope. You're 100% right, OP.

I almost got trapped in some shitty lab tech job surrounded by a bunch of awful women but managed to get out and into a field I actually wanted.
>>
>>38834107
>gets laid
>works out
>has a job
Fuck off normie fuck
>>
>>38834282
Godspeed anon

>>38834365
Some of us have real problems, not manchild dilemmas. Fuck off faggot
>>
>>38834623
>"real""(((problems)))
Look; I'm not taking either side in this. However, if you don't like it, change it. I you don't want to work 12hr shifts, start living without shit or move somewhere cheaper. If you don't want to bang chicks, don't. If you don't want to workout, don't.

Personally, I hate modern society. However, I have debts I want to pay off so I can sure they won't come looking for me and arrest me. When I accomplish that, I'm leaving. I'm going to go to Alaska and just see how long I last. I don't care about dying and have considered offing myself several times.

You're making a non-issue into one.
>>
File: 789803367.png (147KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
789803367.png
147KB, 500x517px
>get laid

kek m8 good thread
>>
>>38834720
Alaska has all the same problems as modern society. You won't find the escape you're looking for here unless you go live with the natives.
>>
>>38834785
I'm talkin going to one of the national parks or somewhere with no one around and living off the land/hunting until I die.

Believe, I'm delusional, thinking I'd last long. I don't want to last long. I simply want a taste of the oldschool life and to be near nature before I die.
>>
>>38834832
Im not delusional It should say. You probably disagree, but you're also a normie.
>>
>>38834747
Go away evil dogger

fucking unoriginal edit
>>
>>38834785
but I heard Alaska is a party 24/7
>>
>>38834720
I have started making changes, I'm just venting man.
>>
>>38835234
"Good" for you. I won't pretend to care, but so long as you stop acting so normie, I'll be happier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.