[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any medifags here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Do you guys have constantly clogged noses? For me its like always a bit clogged. If I stretch out my nostrils I can take good big inhales of air, but normally, not so much. If I focus on breathing a bit deeper I can taste food or smoke better, normally not so much
>>
>>38833871
Might be a deviated septum. I had the same issues and got it fixed through surgery (got a cheeky rhinoplasty thrown in to fix my jew nose as well).
>>
>>38833871
How about you use your medical insurance and go see a doctor?
>>
>>38833871
>smoke better
Well no wonder you can't breathe, mate! I suffer from the same thing, OP. Its actually creepy how accurate this post is to my nasal situation thought about surgery
Anyway, I used to smoke but quit and it got better. Exercise helps, too
>>
>tfw you get a grip on a huge dried in place booger with tweezers and yank it out, doubling that nostril's airflow
>>
File: 1501435419772.png (149KB, 882x667px) Image search: [Google]
1501435419772.png
149KB, 882x667px
You can perform a diy tracheotomy with a ball point pen.
>>
File: IMG_5134.jpg (208KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5134.jpg
208KB, 1280x960px
>>38833938
I will
>>38833954
Remember having it since I was 12, smoking didnt cause or affect it

Pic is my nose. Dont think its deformed
>>
>>38833871

try a decongestant like phenylephrine (it's over the counter)
You might suffer from persistent allergies with constant rhinitis, so maybe try hayfever meds too (antihistamines)
>>
>>38833887

same haha

also OP this might be caused by allergies, pollution, or smoking.
>>
>>38834030
No idea if they still make it but I used to use this stuff called Benzedrex in the allergy season. Really effective at opening the nasal passages and just a couple sniffs on it allowed unobstructed breathing for 1-2 hours at a time.
>>
>>38834052
To be honest I was once at my GP and told her that and she put me on an antiallergiant or what its called, but I forgot taking it lol
>>
>>38834090
Don't just take drugs without a diagnosis. That's so stupid.
>>
>>38833871
Probably a deviated septum.
I had the surgery and it didn't help at all. I think I'd need a full rhinoplasty desu because it's pretty severe.
>>
How much cocaine do you do?
>>
>>38834120
It's an over the counter inhaler you underage turd.
>>
anyone else here had the odd feeling in his throat like he would need to spit out something?
>>
>>38833971
>When you get one right at the back and get that miniature brain orgasm
>>
>>38834166
nasal drip? i have that 24/7
>>
Deviated septum or nasal polyp are the usual culprits in these situations
>>
>>38833871
>>38833954
>smoke

Had really bad sinus problems since second grade.
>dust allergies that doctor said would never go away
Started smoking a lot from 16 - 21.
>besides cough and nostrils still blocked I'm actually better off, much less snot
>quit smoking
>no more problems at all

I'm convinced weed or tobacco fixed my allergies

Also Michael Mew techniques are beneficial too.
>>
Alright medfags, my turn; I always feel tired. It's not a physical type of exhaustion, it's mainly my eyes feeling tired if that makes sense. No matter how much I sleep, or how well it feels, I always wake up with tired eyes.

The only times it doesn't feel like that right away is if I get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom. If I stay up too long after that though, I'll start to feel tired, and usually even more tired than usual.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>38834421
You stare at a screen too much and need your eyes checking.
>>
>>38834163
Just because it's over the counter doesn't mean it's a good idea, idiot. Holy fuck. Why do you even think that? It's still a fucking drug doing shit to your body no matter how you get it.
>>
>>38834421
I feel like this after work staring at the computer screen.
I would guess it's from living in a hellscape of 24x7 anxiety from our unnatural day to day lives.
>>
>>38834462
So's caffeine, sugar, anything. Everything does shit to your body, that is the whole point.
>>
>>38834450
I don't think I do though. On average, nowadays it's like 2-3 hours, at most maybe 5-6.
>>
Go to the drugstore and get some Sudafed (or whatever shitty equivalent if it's illegal in your country), a neti pot or bottle, Mucinex, and some kind of antihistamine (Benadryl, Zyrtec, etc.).

The drugs will help in the short term and the neti thing will help clear out your sinuses. If it doesn't clear up, go to a doctor. Even something shitty like CareNow or MinuteClinic will work.
>>
>>38834484
That's still no excuse to pretend anything is okay. Just because your mama fed you sugar, doesn't mean it's okay to eat. Stop it, dumbass. You can know better now, so do it.
>>
clean your room for once
>>
>>38834590
What are you, straight edge?
>>
>>38833871
it's probably due to your smoking. if you have this shit before you started smoking it could be due to a structural abnormality or chronic allergies. in any case the best way to find out is to get scoped by an ENT doctor.
do you get frequent nosebleeds by any chance? i once had a patient who had sinus issues for 20 years or so. one day i noticed his bedside urinal was full of dark brown urine, ended up diagnosing that guy with wegner's granulomatosis
>>
yeah i have trouble breathing through my nose especially when i'm laying in bed. I have a retardedly crooked nose with a jew bump. I think i also have sinus.
>>
>>38834421
You may be a fag like me: staying up very late, sleeping on a shitty bed, not feeling exhausted yet your body s screaming for rest, and you might drink energy drinks
>>
>>38834421
dis me. I have brain fog because i stay up way too late (like right fucking now) and sleep too little. And am 24/7 on the pc if not @ school
>>
>>38834462
You are a fucking imbecile. Never reproduce.
>>
>>38834927
The only "energy drink" I drink is black tea, and it's usually not even a strong brew. I only drink water and tea, probably 50/50 in a given day, but I drink a lot overall
>>
>>38835066
Lmao, I'm not the one assuming that OTC is a good idea.
>>
>>38833887
>cheeky nosejob
Lmao i thought about this as well. I'll just say the doc recced it
>>
>>38833871
Yeah i have this. I can barely breathe through my nose most of the time. I can feel my nostrils collapse when i breathe in hard. I started wearing nasal strips every night and they make such a difference. I couldnt go a night without them now.
>>
>>38834171
> tfw when you do that with a bloody nose and you can feel mucus clinging to the back of your nose/throat

nothing but ecstacy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.