[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your siblings normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501804599377.jpg (234KB, 588x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501804599377.jpg
234KB, 588x700px
Are your siblings normies?
>>
>>38833593
Blood siblings are yes.
But i have 2 brothers via childhood friendship. They are just as fucked as i am
>>
>>38833593
I have one brother who is pretty much chad except for the having sex part

6'4, muscular and confident
>>
>>38833593
My sister tries but she's gonna end up like me, no matter how hard she wiill try not to.
>>
>>38833593
Pretty much but he's funny in an autistic way and is still a cute shota (13yo)
>>
>>38833593
my brother tries to pretend he is one too hard. but i actually have some friends in common with him and they all say my brother is pathetic and annoying. i mean he has already made out with some girls and had a bj but i could too if i wasnt a sperg. manlets need to learn their place
>>
>>38833593
My only sibling is growing up to be even more pathetic than me, I'm honestly worried about him
>>
My sister is basically a clone of me but if I was female, people think we are twins. Anyway while I'm a khv robot she is pretty normie she likes smoking weed and has had tons of sex (gross)
>>
File: 1480168518520.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480168518520.png
34KB, 633x758px
>older brother used to be a turbonormie in school, ended up having a NEET loser phase of a few years before going back to normie mode as a programmer
>I've never had even a single friend
It's not fair.
>>
Yes, my sister had a bf for a while (like a year+) and guys are over semi-routinely.
She also goes out to party from time to time.
My biggest sister is a social recluse and was a NEET for a year, but she got a bf now so I dunno.
>>
>>38833593
My brother is a fucking wigger. He does have a gf though.
>>
Compared to me yes but I don't envy them, they have their own share of problems resulted by our fucked up """family""".
>>
>>38835251
This.

My brothers an self conscious idiot but otherwise as normie as they get. Still love him even though he's a pain in the ass to deal with sometimes.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (19KB, 539x300px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
19KB, 539x300px
My brother and sister are both people with functioning social lives (one of them has a very long term relationship) and they full marks on all the assessment they do at university, I'm 20, 2 years behind them, I'm a high school drop out with no friends that has never had a relationship and has not held a job since before I left school, It honestly makes me really depressed when I have to see them, (even though my brother is pretty much my only friend) and it makes me realize how much of a failure I am.
>>
>sister has a boyfriend and a bunch of friends
>cries that "no one likes her" and my parents actually paid money to take her to therapy
Why do normies do this?
>>
>>38835312
and they get full marks*
>>
File: 1501646516412.png (759KB, 855x632px) Image search: [Google]
1501646516412.png
759KB, 855x632px
>>38833593
I accidentally turned my little brother into a robot. Whenever I go back home to visit he is just exactly the same as I was at that age but he has no desire for normieness and prefers to stay inside.

I thought my younger sister was going to turn into a huge fucking stacy but when she turned 8 or so she started getting into animal type things. Like kids games, shows, mlp, shit like that just either anthropomorphic animals or regular animals. When that started I was about 90% sure she'd become a furry and I wanted to sit her down and tell her to not turn into a fucking degenerate but afaik she doesn't know what a furry is... yet, so I'd rather not introduce her to the idea.

Doesn't really matter since she got caught sending lewd furry messages to some girl in her class.

We've always played vidya together and hung out since they were still toddlers so we're pretty close.They're both great people and I love them but I worry about them sometimes.
>>
>>38833593
Parents show me facebook videos ive seen months prior
Sister says damn daniel
Other one dabs and taught the rest how to dab

Kill me
>>
>>38834543
>i mean he has already made out with some girls and had a bj but i could too if i wasnt a sperg

Ahahahaaha. That's funny. Obviously your fellow sperg friends think of him as "pathetic" and "annoying-" he follows trends and actually blends in at school or college or work or wherever- he must have if he got a BJ and made out with girls.

Stop acting like you're so much cooler than him when he's gotten more pussy than you ever will.

Also
>friends
Get out norman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.