[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (838KB, 1288x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
838KB, 1288x968px
>Be me
>21 skinny awkward
> Don't have a lot of friends
> Never dated anyone
> Just go to work and college
> Out of nowhere a cute 7/10 girl invites me to hangout
> I get excited, start to brag to my family and co workers
>Day comes, I get ready
>little sister helps me, pick out clothes, she's excited to see me so happy.
> Drive to address she sends me
> Pull up, its a weird, business.
> Go inside, People sitting around.
> See her, we start talking.
> Slowly realize that it's a multi level marketing presentation.
> Realize she only wanted to make money off of me.
> I leave
>Go home little Sister asks why I'm home so early.
> Go in room and cry

I haven't felt this crappy in a long time.
>>
>>38833457
Sad.
Women are manipulative in general.
>>
At least you had enough spine not get pressured into the scam, right?
Right?
>>
>>38833515
Yeah I guess, I'll probably go rent a video game and some junk food, with the money I didn't spend.
>>
>>38833457
How many timeshares did you get swindled into renting?
>>
>>38833691
It was a oil thing, there are tons of Christian Moms who buy into that stuff
>>
>>38833457
OP, tell me, where and when did she come up to you and ask you to hang out? like was she just a randomer on the street?
>>
>>38834457
I know her through college we sat next to each other. We would talk and be friendly with each other. Than she texted me the other day saying she missed me, and that we should hang out.
>>
blog below
i havent come here for over a year, i told myself i'd leave this place because it was a toxic waste of time, which was a good idea really, i was on the road of giving
up all my insecurities and becoming a normal human.....only i fucked up, as always, at some point 6 months ago i gave up and returned to my old degenerate self, even worse though, i'd become jaded to everything, there was no thing i cared about, family, friends, myself, i begun smoking cigarettes and a lot of weed, procrastinating now on everything, becoming a mindless internet junkie, atleast the weeaboos on here have passion for their hobby, i have nothing like that anymore, not a single thing moves me anymore, music has just become backround noise, i used to dream and reminisce, now i just live from one distraction to the other, watch 100 youtube videos i really give no shit about and pay no attention to, just to keep myself from meeting myself. Im afraid of Me, i dont want to judge myself, so i hide from myself.

an hour ago i cried, after going out for a run, hadnt ran in a long time, was afraid of seeing the damage i'd done to my lungs from smoking.
and so i cried, not sure what for, maybe for what i'd become, what i'd let myself become. I don't recognise myself anymore.

and now i'm afraid, afraid that tomorrow i wont face up to my problems, that ill just leave it for a later that wont come.
and i'm afraid i dont care enough, i'm afraid
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.