[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl starts telling me about how the last guy she met made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Military_dog_barking.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Military_dog_barking.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
>girl starts telling me about how the last guy she met made her suck his dick for a whole afternoon
>she thinks this is normal and that I should still want her after telling me this
>mfw
>>
>>38833342
That is really, really, hot

I would love to marry a girl like that

but yeah, Western culture needs to be annihiliated for the degenerate cesspool that it is. Import as many refugees as possible to run this system down to the ground
>>
>>38833342
you don't want to date a girl because she's performed fellatio for an extended period of time?
>>
>>38833414
that's not something to be proud of friendo
>>
>>38833342
They think that somehow you are to feel sorry they were "tricked" for doing things like this, when in reality they had been with this man for a few months or years and he had been like this the whole time. Instead you can only be reminded of how completely stupid she is, or that she is willing to lie about how stupid she is to hide how much she wants to talk about being forced to suck dick all day to someone who isn't a therapist. I wish I was gay
>>
>>38833414
How can you look at a girl, the girl who you want to love, knowing that face of hers has been stuffed by another man's cock?

How can you even get the image of another mans hard cock getting pleasured by her, getting sucked by her?

How does it feel knowing that the girl you love was enough of a slut to suck the cock of a stranger she just met? That he did not have to commit his heart and soul to her to have access to her body? That he gets for free what you have to sacrifice for?
>>
>>38833342
tell her she is a slut maybe? Sluts need to be shamed.
>>
>>38833388
>>38833414
if you have no problem with people debasing themselves such then you're the problem

theres this thing called decency and dignity
sex is a thing thats supposed to be done in the proper way and between two people involved together not just given away to a rndom stranger
the fact thats done with her mouth makes it even more disgusting

if you make her understands this, repent for her deeds and change her ways she can be forgiven, but i think its too late for her
>>
>>38833432
You know girls actually fuck with guys ? Don't you find that gross ?
>>
>>38833912
giving away their virginity lightly and debasing themselves to random strangers for pleasure, hedonism and materialism

yes it disgusts me
>>
>>38833342
So, did you angrily bark at her until she was gone? Because that would be very entertaining to watch.
>>
>>38833937
If you honnestly thought purity is superior to pleasure I doubt you would be browsing 4chan, so you are trolling and I would bet you are trolling yourself the most
>>
>>38833510

Let me guess - you're a virgin?
>>
>>38834085
>If you honnestly thought purity is superior to pleasure I doubt you would be browsing 4chan
tahts the reason im browsing 4chan
4chan is the LAST place in the world that has people who share this opinion and are not braindead creationist protestant retards
>>
>>38834161
it would be hypocritical to seek for a virgin woman and not being virgin yourself, dont you think?
>>
>>38833878
>if you have no problem with people debasing themselves such then you're the problem
I do have a problem with it tho.

I just find it incredibly sexy and would want nothing less than to marry a pretty girl who is a total slut. I really hate that it turns me on tho

>sex is a thing thats supposed to be done in the proper way and between two people involved together not just given away to a random stranger
Agreed. It still makes my dick rock hard just thinking about it

>>38834085
We value purity in women.

The only people who white knight skanks are nu male feminists, not robots. In fact, they white knight sluts because in their retarded moral code (liberalism), slut shaming is filthy and wrong. They are the puritans, not us.

Sluts are the biggest normies on the planet, by definition. We are nothing alike
>>
>>38834161
howdu guess?'

Plenty of Chads think sluts are disgusting as well. Just because they fuck them doesnt mean they like them

>>38834223
this. Virgin girls belong to virgin men. Chads deserve their roastie leftovers
>>
>>38834201
>protestant
Whoa!

What about Muslims?

If you are against slutshaming, you are racist against 1.9 billion Muslims who believe slut shaming as a part of their way of life.

Refugees welcome, shitlord
>>
>>38834305
my intention was not to single out protestant, but to provide you with an example of the type im pointing out

and if you think muslims are the primary issue id recommend checking your own eye for splinters first
>>
>>38834366
No, I am actually a Muslim myself

I just think liberals are retarded if they they think they can be our friends while forcing everyone to be liberals at the same time.
>>
File: 1500257933980.gif (219KB, 800x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500257933980.gif
219KB, 800x383px
>>38833388
>dubs, trips and then the same dubs
>>
>>38834422
everyone can be friends if they learned respect and boundaries
which neitehr islamists nor liberals have
>>
>>38834422
>I am actually a Muslim myself
go away mohammed
>>
>>38834161
AND I FOUND THE WOMEN.
>>
>>38834556
Libertarian conservatives dont realize that "freedom" is merely a means to an end- a transitional process from feudal authoritarianism to liberal modernist authoritarianism.

No one respects boundries once they are in power. Which is why conservatives always lose.

>>38834583
Stacey says I can stay
>>
>>38834422
Kek wills it.
Good job.
>>
>>38833878
I find it funny how virgins talk the most about sex despite knowing nothing about it

secret jealousy?
>>
>>38834680
I think its more to do with the fact that we (especially 20+ khvs) are pissed that girls are total whores, which means that we are unable to form actual relationships with the vast majority of girls out there.

And also because people like you actively put virgin guys down
>>
>>38833510
this idea has unironically ruined my life
I can't look at a girl without thinking that she made out with sucked or fucked some other dude before me and it's horrible god I wish I had a homely comfy girl to spend the rest of my days with
t. virgin
>>
File: 1467120112358.png (330KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1467120112358.png
330KB, 330x319px
>>38834680
>virgins talk the most about sex
Fucking KEK. Tell me where do you see this happening besides 4chan? And most of the time i bet you are just assuming they are virgins in the first place
>>
robots are all the same. massive insecurity that manifests in so many different ways.
>>
>>38834913
Literally same here (except i'm no virgin)
>>
>>38834913
iktf

I dont know whether these thoughts will turn me into a bi cuck or a serial killer
>>
>>38834969
If you were an ugly 20+ virgin male, you would be insecure too
>>
File: 1496857952487.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496857952487.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
>>38834969
its pretty fucking normal to be insecure about shit people laugh at you when they know it, and shame you for that
>>
>>38835665
Not to mention that everytime you look at one of your eskimo brothers, you know that all he is thinking about is all the times he fucked your gf's brains out
>>
>>38833342

I've been through a similar thing.

A girl on our first date, telling me she fucked on the first date (The guy was THAT hot apparently, but started ranted about his ex-wife and acting mildly psychotic)

I fucked her on the second date.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.