[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Therapy booth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images[1].jpg (12KB, 265x190px)
images[1].jpg
12KB, 265x190px
Hi,
I am Doc Anon,
If you want to you can open your heart, tell me what's bothering you.
If you want advise I hope I can give you an advice.

>Disclaimer: I am not a professional therapist
>>
>>38832386
Did you just delete your other thread?
>>
>>38832401
nope it disappeared
>>
>>38832415
Spoopy
my posts still stand
>>38832152
>>38832174
>>
>>38832426
oh the thread isn't archived
>btw what is the difficult(est?) part in your life right now?
Handling my schizophrenia
Attending university
Having a social life
forgetting a person that was very important to me
>>
>>38832386
I want to erase all the bad things from head, I had enough
>>
why do I push everyone I like away?
>>
>>38832386
What do you find funny or intressting in talking about other feelings? I mean, i like it too, just want to hear someone else words. You INFP?
>>
>>38832450
>Attending university
Had that problem,too.
Figured out just go there and try to stay there from morning to evening in the library just like a job. At some point you get used to it and even start studying.
>Having a social life
do you have problem getting a scial life or trouble with your right now?
>forgetting a person that was very important to me
Sadly we don't forget just get other thing on our mind until we don't care anymore. Tried something that fills your brain with new information like books without a story?
>>
>>38832550
do you really like them?
>>
File: 1497503393993.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1497503393993.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
How do i get a gf
HOW DO I MANAGE TO DO IT
ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE BIT OF FUCKING LOVE FROM ANYBODY
>>
>>38832622
I really did. I don't understand why I chose to destroy our friendship and I miss their companionship.
>>
>>38832556
I talked enough about my feelings online over the years. Now I want to give other the opportunity get heard.
>>
>>38832561
I like reading books, but I have a shit memory
Everything is foggy and I forget everything I read after a while
>do you have problem getting a scial life or trouble with your right now?
First thing
I am currently trying to expand it, but this year I met with friends maybe 3 times?
>>
>I have to reply several Post because of muting
>>38832654
The day I get a gf i probably the last time I post on /r9k/
I got friends that like me but only because I got out of the house for so long until I found my edgy pears
>>38832659
Only you know why. But what to do about it?
have you tried to apologize, saying that you don't know why you did what you did and hope they come back to you?
>>38832727
I got in contact with a view people I thought I would never talk to because I went to
some events at my UNI. The evening stuff where other people play the entertainer rather than you. stick around it might help
>>
>>38832851
It's too late to go back anon, I can only press on and try to become a different person.
>>
>>38832899
Trying to change what you are is more often than not wasted effort. What about accepting instead ?
>>
>>38832972
I cannot go back anon, I've made my choice, good choice, bad choice, I can't change it.
>>
>>38832386
>overbearing christian fundamentalist parents were always hell-bent on ensuring that I turn out to be exactly like them
>the people I wanted to get to know were labeled as "bad influences" and sheltered away from me
>grow up to be the exact opposite of who my parents expected me to be anyway
>now I can't relate to anyone
where do i go from here
>>
>>38832851
>events at my UNI.
I wanted to go try out some sport club at my uni
Either archery or climbing
Thanks for the advice tho
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.